Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

would you rather a legal deal giving away territory or a war that kills hundreds of thousands and flattens cities and towns?

So Putin once again gets rewarded for his aggression, not the first time (See Georgia), not even the 2nd time (See Crimea and the Donbas), but now the 3rd time with his largest and bloodiest prize yet, almost a quarter of Ukraine. And you're naive enough to think this is somehow going to result in everlasting peace in Europe? You're pretty much asking for permanent war and instability, and eventually it will escalate to the point where the U.S. and other western countries would have no choice but to get directly involved. This  argument you keep throwing around about trading territory for peace is nonsense and not grounded in any logic whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Do you know what false equivalency means? 

Apparently it's subjective. Just because you say it's a false equivalency doesn't make it so. There are similar parallels. It is a true equivalency. 

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Apparently it's subjective. Just because you say it's a false equivalency doesn't make it so. There are similar parallels. It is a true equivalency. 

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Only in Cooke's mind is an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation the same as a legal deal of giving away territory.  Lmfao. 

:umad:

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

DeSantis is a disappointment. He's always trying to sound tough when it comes to China, but how can you be tough on China when you're scared of escalating with Russia and Putin?

I'm not surprised. 

He is falling into the trap of playing up to the loud minority of Americans who side with Putin aka the extreme MAGA crowd. 

That won't play well on the national stage with moderates, centrists and regular Republicans. (and obviously democrats).  It's a losing strategy. 

I hope he keeps it up :juggle:

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

DeSantis walked back his words on Ukraine. There's still some work to be done but I think he's slowly starting to see the bigger picture

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/desantis-brands-putin-a-war-criminal-who-should-be-held-accountable-for-ukraine-invasion/

You just lap this shit up like a retarded puppy slurping spilled syrup or something lol. 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

DeSantis walked back his words on Ukraine. There's still some work to be done but I think he's slowly starting to see the bigger picture

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/desantis-brands-putin-a-war-criminal-who-should-be-held-accountable-for-ukraine-invasion/

Translation : My initial comments didn't resonate well on the national stage so I have to walk it back now and contradict myself. 

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

DeSantis supporters support Ukraine B)

On 2023-03-23 at 8:59 AM, Goukosan said:

Translation : My initial comments didn't resonate well on the national stage so I have to walk it back now and contradict myself. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nope. While I think Desantis was playing politics with his original comments he's actually been anti-Putin and Pro-Ukraine for a while....not sure what this video is from but it looks to be at least a few years old now

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nope. While I think Desantis was playing politics with his original comments he's actually been anti-Putin and Pro-Ukraine for a while....not sure what this video is from but it looks to be at least a few years old now

Tbf most Republicans were anti-Putin until conservative media told them not to be once Biden was president. 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You're just proving my point... He thought a pro Putin stance would get more traction until he realized it didn't.... So he switched back to a pro Ukraine stance. 

And that should tell you all you need to know about DeSantis.... Jelly fish.. No spine. 

On 4/7/2023 at 10:04 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Tbf most Republicans were anti-Putin until conservative media told them not to be once Biden was president. 

Most conservatives were pro any war possible.