Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

The point is to lay down arms and not listen to idiots like Zelensky that sends civilians to certain death. Molotov vs a tank and people with guns that know how to use them. Fantastic idea. 

Ya'll shouldn't be there in the first place you dumbass. :D 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

The Kremlin has become increasingly desperate for compromise that Russia is stating they see Volodymyr Zelenskyy as the legitimate president of Ukraine. Putin is scared of NATO because he knows Russia would get steamrolled in a real conflict/war.

So we're is the 69 kilometer convoy because everyone was swearing it wasn't fake news. Or 60 Soviet planes flying from Poland with Ukrainian pilots? 

All these things are presented as "facts" and if you deny them then it's Russian propaganda. The amount of garbage and fake news currently fed in the West somehow manages to surpass Russian internal news. 

Edited by Team 2019

Where are the Ukrainians using Indian students as human shields? :jordan3:

I thought this was a "peacekeeping" mission? I didn't realize "peacekeeping" missions involved killing civilians and bombing cities. :jordan3:

Edited by lynux3
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Zelensky's change of tune is amazing. Russians and Ukranoans are one brother nation, we fought and defeated the Nazis together. It's going to be amazing how the tune changes when Russia takes even more territory and obloterates the remaining army. 

provide us with a source of Zelensky supposedly "changing his tune"

Ukraine voted to get out of the Soviet Union with 90% voting to get out.

Where are you getting these news stories...........and be specific where you got those updates, please.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Lavrov said that they US position apparently is changing from hardline to finding a compromise. When all of Novorossiya, Malorossiya are taken and Kiev falls I assume the US has prepares positions. 

Unless they can take Kyiv in under 5 days..................Russia simply doesn't have enough food, fuel, and supplies to afford it.

You're going to lose your entire economy for the next decade.

The US position has never changed.

Sanctions to get to back off and stop these types of attacks.  That's been the position since 2013.

Why are you trying to convince yourself that Putin has FORCE the US to change a position they've always had?

Are you guys trying to convince yourself that Putin ACHIEVED SOMETHING therefore he can leave Ukraine as some sort of victor? LOL

Looks how bizarre and unworldly this Russian education ministry's Russia-wide "online lesson" about "why the liberation mission in Ukraine was necessary."

I mean... you can't make this shit up. :mj: 

Pretty sure Twinblade is going to clutch the biggest pearls he can find when he starts seeing this in the news, but here's a SHOCKER, a war is going to cause gas prices to rise. Who could've known?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Some experts believing that the national average could be $5/gallon.

And it will be money well spent.

I got no problem paying an extra $10 a week to ensure that Russia is eternally fucked and their people will be eating mud for dinner for the next 10-20 years.

I'd file that under "Entertainment Expense."

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Pretty sure Twinblade is going to clutch the biggest pearls he can find when he starts seeing this in the news, but here's a SHOCKER, a war is going to cause gas prices to rise. Who could've known?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Some experts believing that the national average could be $5/gallon.

And it will be money well spent.

I got no problem paying an extra $10 a week to ensure that Russia is eternally fucked and their people will be eating mud for dinner for the next 10-20 years.

I'd file that under "Entertainment Expense."

I don't care in this case. I would welcome higher gas prices if that meant the U.S. and the world stopped buying Russia's oil.

7 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

The point is to lay down arms and not listen to idiots like Zelensky that sends civilians to certain death. Molotov vs a tank and people with guns that know how to use them. Fantastic idea. 

Like are you being monitored or actually believe this bullshit?