Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

To coincide with Aza's post, Russia is basically trying to do their best American white cop impersonation, and pretend America is a black guy doing nothing while Russia says "stop resisting!" and raises their gun.

Russian foreign minister accuses West of considering ‘nuclear war’

Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accuses Western politicians of considering nuclear war, one week after Moscow launched its invasion of Ukraine.

“I would like to point out that it’s in the heads of Western politicians that the idea of a nuclear war is spinning constantly, and not in the heads of Russians,” Lavrov says in an interview with Russian and foreign media.

In the early days of the invasion, President Vladimir Putin ordered Russian nuclear deterrent forces put on high alert. The alert means Russia’s nuclear weapons are prepared for increased readiness to launch.

Russia has a "escalate to de-escalate" Doctrine. That means they are willing to threaten and even (in extremis) use nuclear weapons (in a "limited" way) to stop their perceived enemies from interfering in their actions

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

This is the dumbass lackey Putin has got running Belarus.

This is some world-class ball-licking. He remind you of anybody we know??? LOL

EU is considering kicking them out of SWIFT as well. And they should.

Edited by jehurey

Putin is speaking live right now and I saw a steam where it was being translated. I have never seen so much garbage come out of a single person’s mouth before…..the fact that so many Russians (like aza) believe these blatant lies is insane.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Putin is speaking live right now and I saw a steam where it was being translated. I have never seen so much garbage come out of a single person’s mouth before…..the fact that so many Russians (like aza) believe these blatant lies is insane.

Lol says the Trump fanatic. Rich. 

Sabre just wrecked Aeroflot. Oracle bounced. Multiple auto manufacturers backing out. Russia is literally now North Korea 2.0 all in a weeks time. Putins legacy. :D

There’s obviously a lot more western companies bouncing, but holy shit. This is a disturbingly unprecedented response. It’s going to get really bad in Russia and very soon. 

There’s been several requests from multiple international corporations starting to block entire Russian IP space too. :mj: I can’t wait to see more of the video game industry to respond. :juggle:

52 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Sabre just wrecked Aeroflot. Oracle bounced. Multiple auto manufacturers backing out. Russia is literally now North Korea 2.0 all in a weeks time. Putins legacy. :D

There’s obviously a lot more western companies bouncing, but holy shit. This is a disturbingly unprecedented response. It’s going to get really bad in Russia and very soon. 

i think some rich people and financial firms got pretty pissed the moment russian simply froze the entire stock market to prevent them from taking their money out.

they pretty much did this:

9rtyatn9ilk81.jpg

9 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

I'm not sure how you imagine a Russia invasion. This isn't napoleon or Hitler times. Biden riding in on an Abrahams tank into red square? 

I asked you a hypothetical question. So you believe in the importance of standing up for your own country against an invading force? Do you believe in self defense in general?

Have we ever seen a picture of Aza? Is he mentally handicapped? Obviously that’s no laughing matter but it might explain some of the things he’s saying in this thread. 

Also it’s a shame Russia is sat on a stockpile of shitty old nukes from the 60s, if they actually got into a war with NATO, judging from what we’ve seen here, they would get absolutely ruined. 

11 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

The point is to lay down arms and not listen to idiots like Zelensky that sends civilians to certain death. Molotov vs a tank and people with guns that know how to use them. Fantastic idea. 

Because these people dont want Russia there. Like this is telling someone to give up their home to a burglar or something. Like how did this small detail not come to your mind?

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Because these people dont want Russia there. Like this is telling someone to give up their home to a burglar or something. Like how did this small detail not come to your mind?

Brainwashing is real.

I guess it worked out that the US special forces and CIA trained Ukrainian soldiers in preparation for this and it’s paying off. Russia looks like a bunch of retards the only difference is ordinance and numbers. 

55 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I guess it worked out that the US special forces and CIA trained Ukrainian soldiers in preparation for this and it’s paying off. Russia looks like a bunch of retards the only difference is ordinance and numbers. 

Meanwhile we have Warhawks calling for America to "man up and show force" put boots on the ground and start world War 3.

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

4 hours ago, lynux3 said:

There’s been several requests from multiple international corporations starting to block entire Russian IP space too. :mj: I can’t wait to see more of the video game industry to respond. :juggle:

The ripple effects of the sanctions and the entire internal community coming together to support Ukraine and basically cancel Russia, sending them to the dark ages.. 

Is something Putin didn't foresee. 

Whatever legacy Putin had has gone up in flames. 

3 hours ago, Cell said:

Have we ever seen a picture of Aza? Is he mentally handicapped? Obviously that’s no laughing matter but it might explain some of the things he’s saying in this thread. 

Also it’s a shame Russia is sat on a stockpile of shitty old nukes from the 60s, if they actually got into a war with NATO, judging from what we’ve seen here, they would get absolutely ruined. 

Damn, can’t imagine I’d feel good about that. Like great we survived.  But thought of that many people getting killed.

It’s fucking hellish.

it’s up to the Russian people to stop this. Aza your on the wrong side of history brother.

A real positive thing about this is that, many people don't know this and are too young to know this, but the reason why there was so many anti-Vietnam protest is because it was the first war in which Americans and people of the world could see footage that wasn't controlled by the military or countries that were engaged in the war.

A camera from a third-party could record things, and take that video and show it to the world to see, and the government couldn't stop it.

That's why there were protests, because it was so shocking. It was no longer a newspaper article or a radio report. They were seeing images, sometimes completely raw and unedited.

Well, we now have the ability for social media to flex its best qualities, and completely disrupt these countries from attempting OLD TRICKS, and render them ineffective.

Russia was planning to fake a welcome parade in Kershon. to film and show to their people that Ukrainians are welcoming the Russia army as "liberators"

They are driving in people from Crimea to do this, and they tried to sneak them in during the night.

Guess what, somebody captured it and put it on on social media. Seeing these out-of-town cars come rolling in.

Biden just confirmed that he won't ban oil from Russia. And my only question is why? Why are we still buying oil from a country that uses that money to fund military invasions into sovereign territory resulting in significant death and destruction? Is he now all of a sudden worried about increased gas prices tanking his approval rating? If he really wanted to help Ukraine, he would hurt the industry that made Putin start a war with them in the first place.