Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut the sanctions aren't effective :feelsbadman:

How exactly are the sanctions going to help Ukraine? You have never been able to answer that. Life is still mostly normal for people in Russia. Stuff like not being able to use their cards and having to pay with cash is an inconvenience at best. The entire theory that the sanctions will get people to rebel against the government is flawed, and even if it does happen it'll be a while especially considering the fact that Russia is implementing so many draconian measures to control the people and the information they have access to.

Ukraine is putting up a hell of a fight and that resistance is the one hope they're clinging onto, not the west's sanctions. In fact its pretty ridiculous that the west is deliberately avoiding sanctioning Russia's massive energy industry which is the one thing that could cripple their government sooner rather than later.

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Microsoft is halting sales of ALL MS products in Russia. This is huge as it presumably covers windows and all those related products/services. I don't see how many modern country can function properly without this stuff. Russia really is being thrown back into the dark ages

https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2022/03/04/microsoft-suspends-russia-sales-ukraine-conflict/

And nintendo https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/03/nintendo-eshop-payments-suspended-in-russia

40 minutes ago, Cooke said:

damn bruh, no more ninty, that will surely hurt....... :tom: 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

How exactly are the sanctions going to help Ukraine? You have never been able to answer that. Life is still mostly normal for people in Russia. Stuff like not being able to use their cards and having to pay with cash is an inconvenience at best. The entire theory that the sanctions will get people to rebel against the government is flawed, and even if it does happen it'll be a while especially considering the fact that Russia is implementing so many draconian measures to control the people and the information they have access to.

Ukraine is putting up a hell of a fight and that resistance is the one hope they're clinging onto, not the west's sanctions. In fact its pretty ridiculous that the west is deliberately avoiding sanctioning Russia's massive energy industry which is the one thing that could cripple their government sooner rather than later.

the USA sucks..... is what you mean by the "west". everyone else did their part already 

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

damn bruh, no more ninty, that will surely hurt....... :tom: 

the USA sucks..... is what you mean by the "west". everyone else did their part already 

Not really. European countries have hit Russia with more sanctions but they're still buying up Russian oil in major quantities.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Not being able to use your cards or get cash is a bit more than an inconvenience. "An inconvenience at best" is wearing a mask in Walmart. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Not being able to use your cards or get cash is a bit more than an inconvenience. "An inconvenience at best" is wearing a mask in Walmart. 

I don't think he understands the gravity of the sanctions on Russia.   Its quite obvious. 

Hey @Cooke

Tulsi is no longer hiding her true colors and she is now spreading Russian disinformation.   According to her Ukraine is not a democracy, Ukraine's President is guilty of doing everything that Putin was only accused of (implying that Putin innocent) 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey @Cooke

Tulsi is no longer hiding her true colors and she is now spreading Russian disinformation.   According to her Ukraine is not a democracy, Ukraine's President is guilty of doing everything that Putin was only accused of (implying that Putin innocent) 

Lol Cocke's been hiding out after Jerry embarrassed him in that Pfizer thread. I guess he is capable of shame at some point. 

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Hey @Cooke

Hmmm.  If what she is saying is true then fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine. But I can't really say fuck Ukraine as my grandparents are Ukrainian.  I just want this shit to end. It's pointless and it's only going to escalate. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The entire theory that the sanctions will get people to rebel against the government is flawed, and even if it does happen it'll be a while 

You were a saying? :umad:

It burns you to admit the sanctions are working to cripple Russia.  

Your dumbass wanted America to take the bait and use direct force immediately which would have proved Putin right about NATO and the west.... Which would have also started world War 3. 

Putin would have then gotten backing from the other nations that hate the west... All out world War. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Cocke's been hiding out after Jerry embarrassed him in that Pfizer thread. I guess he is capable of shame at some point. 

More information is coming out now and its backing up  what I said. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You were a saying? :umad:

It burns you to admit the sanctions are working to cripple Russia.  

Your dumbass wanted America to take the bait and use direct force immediately which would have proved Putin right about NATO and the west.... Which would have also started world War 3. 

Putin would have then gotten backing from the other nations that hate the west... All out world War. 

What are they saying? 

Just now, Cooke said:

Hmmm.  If what she is saying is true then fuck Russia and fuck Ukraine. But I can't really say fuck Ukraine as my grandparents are Ukrainian.  I just want this shit to end. It's pointless and it's only going to escalate. 

She also said Russia was justified to invade Ukraine :umad:

Then Russian agent checks must be too huge for her to turn down... Lol

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

She also said Russia was justified to invade Ukraine :umad:

Then Russian agent checks must be too huge for her to turn down... Lol

Where does she say that?

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you totally misread the chart and data sets... Stop it already :sabu:

There's 50000 pages in this report. There's plenty more to come. 

10 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Where does she say that?

Here is her saying it plain as day.  This is exactly what Russia wanted, for Ukraine to not join Nato and she is advocating for that not to happen. 

She then tweets it and says Putin concerns were legitimate. 

And to cap is off she is also pushing the Russian propaganda that Ukraine is not a democracy, that Putin is innocent and its actually Ukraine that did the horrible things that Putin was accused of. 

Edited by Goukosan