Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The difference is the amount of ethnic Russians in Ukraine.  

Still at the borders. Putins separatists goons are different. It’s quite obvious Russia is not welcome.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Still at the borders. Putins separatists goons are different. It’s quite obvious Russia is not welcome.

I agree.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Not really. European countries have hit Russia with more sanctions but they're still buying up Russian oil in major quantities.

Nah, I told you, if we can cut it and stop buying their oil AT ALL the USA can do too

45 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Russia can't stop taking those Ls :RISITAS:

damn that looked so cool but I'm saddened about both sides' casualties. looks like 99% of russian soldiers have no idea what's going on and they don't want this war. 

It's sad, I'm convinced that putin legit lost his marbles and I'm afraid that nobody will stop him if his mind cracks. the guy will provoke nuclear ww3 :deader: 

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Russia can't stop taking those Ls :RISITAS:

Fuck man... just kids sent to die. :shake:

This is the most embarrassing attempt ever to upend a country. Putin's legacy lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

^ the crazy part is that he is still going on Russian state TV saying that the ‘security operation’ is still going as planned and the Russians tuning in believe him.

Can’t get any more delusional.

12 hours ago, Cooke said:

I agree, Ukraine should not become part of nato. What would happen if Mexico allied with Russia and Russia started sending weapons to Mexico? The US reaction would be the same. Do I think Russia should invade Ukraine? Absolutely not. We need these countries to normalize relations or else it's ww3 and we are all fucking dead. 

you're a fucking idiot.

for starters.............Mexico has zero concerns that the United States will invade them, or even attack them. 

There's this thing called the North American Free Trade Agreement..........maybe you've heard of it because Canada is also a part of it.

When you got agreements that friendly, that's a pretty good sign that Mexico isn't going to be concerned about its neighboring countries.

Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union.

They voted in the early 90's to separate from the Soviet Union......with a vote of NINETY PERCENT in support of separating.

Ukraine brokered a deal with Russia, that Russia would allow it to separate and be their own state, and in return Ukraine would give the nukes (which were almost entirely housed in Ukraine) to Russia, and part of the agreement was that Russia would NOT INVADE Ukraine.

So, as of the separation, Ukraine had been under threat from Russia, and those threats involved invasion by Russia.

Russia has continually threatened invasion is any country attempts to join NATO. That included Poland, Moldova.

You attempting an equivalency with US-Mexico is stupid. Simply stupid.

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

From Pfizer?

Pfizer released that report back in November.........the one that you attempted to peddle that table in your other thread.

What idiot anti-vax social media group or subreddit did you get that table?

Are you one of those r/nonewnormal dumbasses?

39 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There are people in America who think JFK Jr is alive and in hiding in wait to join Trump as his VP nominee or Trump was recruited to fight Satan worshipping aliens who eat babies to stay young. 

I would say that's even more ridiculous. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
24 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Apparently it's the ones that don't get their info elsewhere that buy into propaganda, most young people in russia that use the internet (just for example) obviously know what's going on but lots of them rather stay quiet about it even though they want peace. But also a lot of older people know the truth. 

I'm not so sure if the masses that "buy" into the propaganda know better as well but are just trying to protect themselves, russia doesn't seem like the friendliest of all places. :( 

Obviously not everyone is a retard like aza, he knows better as well but he has such a big ego and thinks he has to be a patriot or else he will appear weak or some shit. God, he's such an asshole all the time and now tucks his dick in and avoids these threads like the plague. @Team 2019 I hope still though all will end well for everyone, including you aza :mjcry:

Too bad Aza doesn't have twitter or else he's be plainly aware by now that these Ukrainians do not see the Russian troops as liberators in the slightest.

Tons of people from the city of Kershon, out in defiance, with Ukrainian colors and flags, and the Russians are attempting to scare them away with gunfire.  Chanting that they are not Russian, they are Ukraine.

This old lady is more of a man than Aza will ever be, that's for sure.

• Sad 1

@Team 2019 whaddup dawg 

they cancel mastercard and visa, wasn't that your (prior) rich way of paying fo shit? :D 

man, I feel bad for you, years of bragging and now you gotta get a real job like everyone else :mjcry: 

41 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

:cruise:

classic sitcom premise.

anyways, Zelensky is pleading for some sort of no-fly zone, but quite frankly that just cannot happen from a NATO country or NATO planes, because Putin would consider it as the west officially entering and participating in the war.

The problem is that the United States and other NATO countries can't just give Ukrainians some jets because those are F16s, and Ukrainian air force pilots are not trained  to fly those jets.

The only country that HAS similar jets that Ukrainians fly, Migs, is Poland.

But Poland started modifying their Migs for NATO.  And if they give those jets to Ukraine, Poland isn't going to have anything to fly in.

So, the US is planning on giving Poland F16s, because Poland has time to have their pilots re-train, and it appears as if Poland is rushing to re-modify those Migs back to their original design, so that they can give those to Ukraine.

Who knows how fast that will be. But if Ukraine has those jets, they should be able to establish air superiority, and that will help start driving away alot of the ground forces from the major cities.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

classic sitcom premise.

anyways, Zelensky is pleading for some sort of no-fly zone, but quite frankly that just cannot happen from a NATO country or NATO planes, because Putin would consider it as the west officially entering and participating in the war.

The problem is that the United States and other NATO countries can't just give Ukrainians some jets because those are F16s, and Ukrainian air force pilots are not trained  to fly those jets.

The only country that HAS similar jets that Ukrainians fly, Migs, is Poland.

But Poland started modifying their Migs for NATO.  And if they give those jets to Ukraine, Poland isn't going to have anything to fly in.

So, the US is planning on giving Poland F16s, because Poland has time to have their pilots re-train, and it appears as if Poland is rushing to re-modify those Migs back to their original design, so that they can give those to Ukraine.

Who knows how fast that will be. But if Ukraine has those jets, they should be able to establish air superiority, and that will help start driving away alot of the ground forces from the major cities.

Could they technically give American pilots Ukrainian citizenship? And temporarily remove their American citizenship?

On 2022-03-04 at 10:36 PM, Goukosan said:

Hey @Cooke

Tulsi is no longer hiding her true colors and she is now spreading Russian disinformation.   According to her Ukraine is not a democracy, Ukraine's President is guilty of doing everything that Putin was only accused of (implying that Putin innocent) 

It's a good s thing Putin would never do any of those things lol. These fucking people are so demented or stupid they like say shit like this with a straight face. Perfect role model for Cucke.