Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the rest of your post is filled with stupid-ass shit that you seem to think is real.

tell me, how many battles did the US have with the U.S.S.R in order to make it collapse. how many bullets were fired, and soldiers died?

fucking moron doesn't know the first thing about history.

I can't believe how delusional you are.

The cold war lasted FORTY FIVE YEARS

You think we have another FORTY FIVE YEARS to just sit and twiddle our thumbs even as Russia has become more financially stable, more bold, more aggressive, and more provocative in its actions in just a few years?

Its actually hilarious how delusional you are.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

[twinblade]: The Green New deal must be stopped!!!!!Crazy liberal ideas

[also twinblade]: the whole world must get off fossil fuels!!!!

I never said that genius. We along with Canada have enough oil for ourselves and all of our allies, there is no point in letting Russia hold the world hostage with its fossil fuels, while using the money gained from those sales to fund their war efforts.

Just now, Twinblade said:

I can't believe how delusional you are.

The cold war lasted FORTY FIVE YEARS

You think we have another FORTY FIVE YEARS to just sit and twiddle our thumbs even as Russia has become more financially stable, more bold, more aggressive, and more provocative in its actions?

Its actually hilarious how delusional you are.

except you already posted a photo of how their tanks look like.

in the 50's, soviet russia didn't look that poor. they could afford to build up a space program.

that's why it lasted that long.

you are really paying attention to the most basic of things. it seems very obvious that you are merely wanting to take a position that is furthest away from Biden.

I'm asking you right now.

You want the United States to commit 200,000 soliders to go to Ukraine, right now?

Yes or No.

If you don't answer that question you are a straight-up fgt bitch who is only complaining out of pure partisanship.

I never said that genius. We along with Canada have enough oil for ourselves and all of our allies, there is no point in letting Russia hold the world hostage with its fossil fuels, while using the money gained from those sales to fund their war efforts.

they're not holding the world hostage with fossel fuels

they can be obtained from other places, it'll just cost more money.

and you want the US to use up their own oil reserves, how amazingly stupid and short-sighted.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except you already posted a photo of how their tanks look like.

in the 50's, soviet russia didn't look that poor. they could afford to build up a space program.

that's why it lasted that long.

you are really paying attention to the most basic of things. it seems very obvious that you are merely wanting to take a position that is furthest away from Biden.

I'm asking you right now.

You want the United States to commit 200,000 soliders to go to Ukraine, right now?

Yes or No.

If you don't answer that question you are a straight-up fgt bitch who is only complaining out of pure partisanship.

Ok let me educate you here for a moment

First off, the T72 is nowhere near Russia's most advanced battle tank. It is ancient (the one thing you're right about) and they're currently manufacturing a bunch of T14s which is more advanced. But there is no point in deploying any of those to Ukraine as that would be overkill. They already outman and outgun Ukraine, and those are better kept in reserve in case this escalates with other countries.

And im not going to answer that question because your pivoting to something I didn't bring up. My focus has been oil and energy in general. That is the first step that needs to be taken, unfortunately Ukraine is pretty much a lost cause because Biden and the west were caught off guard and outplayed by Putin. But becoming energy independent is the ONLY way the west can truly start to fight back on a long term basis without military action.

And im not going to answer that question

then you don't have shit to talk about regarding this, you're opinion is invalid.

you are just here to talk shit...............out of pure partisanship

you are the bitch that I just described.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

then you don't have shit to talk about regarding this, you're opinion is invalid.

you are just here to talk shit...............out of pure partisanship

you are the bitch that I just described.

Ok, I’ll be the bitch that won this argument since I didn’t have to pivot and go off-topic.

Ok, I’ll be the bitch that won this argument since I didn’t have to pivot and go off-topic.

I didn't go off topic.

You brought up the concept of HOW to handle this, and you've explicitly said the word "force"

You are lying to me, and yourself, now at this point.

You just a fgt bitch, in general.

No one is going to be mistaking you for an actual adult with integrity, anytime soon.

Can you imagine talking the shit that you were typing out loud in front of other adult men, and then a man asks you the same question I did?

You would turn into a blubbering babbling bitch in about two seconds.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I didn't go off topic.

You brought up the concept of HOW to handle this, and you've explicitly said the word "force"

You are lying to me, and yourself, now at this point.

You just a fgt bitch, in general.

No one is going to be mistaking you for an actual adult with integrity, anytime soon.

Can you imagine talking the shit that you were typing out loud in front of other adult men, and then a man asks you the same question I did?

You would turn into a blubbering babbling bitch in about two seconds.

Force has multiple meanings. Are you really this naive?

image.thumb.png.740103a1d3e15fda19af60615c07a009.png

Force has multiple meanings. Are you really this naive?

:lawl:i actually got you backtracking on what you said:lawl:

now tell me that isn't the definition of a fgt bitch, right there.

You said FORCE MUST BE MET WITH FORCE.

The first usage of the word "FORCE" is describing Russia, right???????????????????????

So now you are saying FORCE must be met with ALTERNATIVE-DEFINITIONS-OF-THE-MEANING-OF-THE-WORD-FORCE.

:lawl:what a complete fucking partisan hack bitch. This is fantastic. He's going to be feeling this mistake for a looooooooooong time.

Kyiv held back the Russians last night, and Ukraine is still in control of most of the city. Everything i've read makes it sound like the Russians did not expect any of this to happen and their whole war effort has been a logistical failure and clusterfuck 

Russia still doesn't have air superiority

paratroopers tasked with capturing airfields and other vital locations are being captured the moment they land in different spots around the country

Russian vehicles are stranded on roads because they ran out of fuel

Other Russian soldiers are reportedly knocking on the doors of random Ukranians asking for food because they ran out

They expected president Zelensky to either have fled or surrendered by now but he's still in the capital firing up his people and as a result Ukrainian morale continues to be extremely high compared to how the Russian troops are feeling

This is looking to be a major embarrassment for Russia

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Kyiv held back the Russians last night, and Ukraine is still in control of most of the city. Everything i've read makes it sound like the Russians did not expect any of this to happen and their whole war effort has been a logistical failure and clusterfuck 

Russia still doesn't have air superiority

paratroopers tasked with capturing airfields and other vital locations are being captured the moment they land in different spots around the country

Russian vehicles are stranded on roads because they ran out of fuel

Other Russian soldiers are reportedly knocking on the doors of random Ukranians asking for food because they ran out

They expected president Zelensky to either have fled or surrendered by now but he's still in the capital firing up his people and as a result Ukrainian morale continues to be extremely high compared to how the Russian troops are feeling

This is looking to be a major embarrassment for Russia

Yes Putin miscalculated what would happen.  The sanctions now will have an even greater effect on crippling his fallback plans :salute:

Russia's "smart and intelligent" move to invade Ukraine is back firing spectacularly:trump:

After making all those strong man threats about such a great and mighty force blah blah blah...Ukraine is holding firm. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes Putin miscalculated what would happen.  The sanctions now will have an even greater effect on crippling his plans. 

Russia's "smart and intelligent" move to invade Ukraine is backtracking spectacularly:trump:

They planned this poorly but the sanctions are still not a long term solution. Germany won't even send combat weapons or even agree to have Russia removed from SWIFT because of how scared they are of potentially losing out on Russia's oil.

They planned this poorly but the sanctions are still not a long term solution. Germany won't even send combat weapons or even agree to have Russia removed from SWIFT because of how scared they are of potentially losing out on Russia's oil.

It's not a long term solution but it will have long term effects.   

Putin believed his own hype and underestimated Ukraine and assumed they would cave easily. 

It's not over by a long shot but so far Putin is looking not so "intelligent and smart" for invading a sovereign nation unprovoked. 

While we send aid to support Ukraine by land and air in their fight against Russia :salute:

We have Fox news, OAN and news max supporting Russia's invasion and straight up pushing Russian propaganda on American Airwaves.    

"my values align more with Putin than Joe Biden" 

"It's hard to make putin villain" 

"Ukraine is not a country, its a concept" 

"putin kicked the out and locked it down like a good dictator does" 

"Ukraine is not a democracy" 

"what did Putin do to you, why do you hate Putin" 

"are you ready to risk your sons in a ground war?" 

Not only did Putin miscalculate, the right wing also miscalculated and their support of putin looks down right disgusting right now..... Yiiiiiikes

Edited by Goukosan

Zelenskyy is everything Putin pretended to be. Lmao at all the people that pushed the strong man garbage while Putin pre-records invasion messages and tucks tail in a bunker somewhere 

Fuck Russia's coward "leader." 

22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Well I didn't see this one coming. China is putting its own restrictions on Russia. If they of all world powers don't have Russia's back, then Putin and his goons are truly alone in this war.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/china-restrict-financing-russia-ukraina-invasion

It's as if the the right wing media's push that Russia is the good guy was just propaganda huh? Even China isn't on board. 

Edited by Goukosan