Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I guess this is the result of Biden and the west's 'devastating' sanctions? Pretty laughable.

And he's still trying to tie everything over to Biden, even though he says he doesn't do that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure missiles being fired at your capitol building and having an army invade and attack all of your major cities, that causes 4.5 million people to flee........................will drop your economy pretty quickly.

What part about that would change depending on what Biden does???????

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And he's still trying to tie everything over to Biden, even though he says he doesn't do that.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure missiles being fired at your capitol building and having an army invade and attack all of your major cities, that causes 4.5 million people to flee........................will drop your economy pretty quickly.

What part about that would change depending on what Biden does???????

Its just proof that the sanctions aren't helping Ukraine, especially when Europe continues to buy their oil and gas. America is the sword and shield of NATO and Europe owes us for that, so if Biden really cared he could figure out how to get them (especially Germany) off of Russian fossil fuels. Someone like Trump who knows how to negotiate with other countries would have done something by now. Its too bad Biden is all talk and little action.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Its just proof that the sanctions aren't helping Ukraine

No it isn't proof of that.

You thought sanctions were going to make people UN-FLEE from the country that is getting bombarded?

What are you, stupid?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't proof of that.

You thought sanctions were going to make people UN-FLEE from the country that is getting bombarded?

What are you, stupid?

Ignoring most of my post doesn't help your terrible arguments. Like i've been saying all along in this thread, relying on sanctions to try to deter Russia from turning Ukraine into rubble IS NOT GOING TO WORK. They didn't work during the Obama era when Biden was VP and they won't work now. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ignoring most of my post doesn't help your terrible arguments. Like i've been saying all along in this thread, relying on sanctions to try to deter Russia from turning Ukraine into rubble IS NOT GOING TO WORK. They didn't work during the Obama era when Biden was VP and they won't work now. 

Yes it is going to work, because the entire reason why they were desperate enough to go into Ukraine was over Russia becoming financially weaker, and weaker.

The sanctions basically ensure that Russia gets messed up financially, so Putin has to either.

1.) Win the Ukrainian war quickly.

or

2.) Bleed out financially to where he has no more (reasonable) moves left in which he still maintains power.

The sanctions force him to eventually come to a decision much faster.

You don't know shit.

And, like a complete fucking coward............you still aren't man enough to say "YES I WANT AMERICAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND SHOOTING RUSSIANS"

because you're a completely fucking simp who does nothing but talk shit.

You have no answers............you only have shit-talking. Like a child.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes it is going to work, because the entire reason why they were desperate enough to go into Ukraine was over Russia becoming financially weaker, and weaker.

The sanctions basically ensure that Russia gets messed up financially, so Putin has to either.

1.) Win the Ukrainian war quickly.

or

2.) Bleed out financially to where he has no more (reasonable) moves left in which he still maintains power.

The sanctions force him to eventually come to a decision much faster.

You don't know shit.

And, like a complete fucking coward............you still aren't man enough to say "YES I WANT AMERICAN BOOTS ON THE GROUND SHOOTING RUSSIANS"

because you're a completely fucking simp who does nothing but talk shit.

You have no answers............you only have shit-talking. Like a child.

Biden is too scared to send them the jets they've been asking for FOR WEEKS. They need heavy hitting equipment and the U.S., the country with the largest and most powerful military in the world is failing to provide that.

Most Eastern European countries around Ukraine are loaded with Soviet era vehicles and weapons that would be a massive help and Ukrainians already know how to use them. But understandably those countries don't want to just hand them off and make themselves more vulnerable and worsen their military capabilities.

All Biden would have to do is negotiate with those countries and promise to replace their stock with American equipment much of which they already have (especially NATO members). Poland gives their Migs, and they get F-15s/16s/18s in return. Other countries give their tanks, and they get Abrams. Then there's BMPs, small arms, artillery pieces, etc. The U.S. could dump thousands of pieces of equipment all over Europe and it would have little effect on our military.

And no, at this rate the financial impact of the sanctions won't do shit. The fact that he can continue on with the war in this way for the next 8 months and only experience a 11% drop in GDP speaks volumes.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Biden is too scared to send them the jets they've been asking for FOR WEEKS.

Its like you think you can just re-try talking points that were explained to you.

They can't fly western jets.

The only country that could provide them...........doesn't want to actually deliver it to them to the Ukraine.

You keep on repeating this shit like as if, if you say enough times, they somehow become more convincing points.

They're not.

Joe Biden isn't the president of Eastern Europe...............is he????????

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its like you think you can just re-try talking points that were explained to you.

They can't fly western jets.

The only country that could provide them...........doesn't want to actually deliver it to them to the Ukraine.

You keep on repeating this shit like as if, if you say enough times, they somehow become more convincing points.

They're not.

Joe Biden isn't the president of Eastern Europe...............is he????????

Again you just deflect and ignore most of my post.

I didn't say they could fly western jets. I said that plenty of NATO countries have old jets that Ukrainian pilots can fly, like Poland MIGs. Poland just needs them to backfilled F with series fighters so their own air force doesn't suffer shortages of jets.

And America is the leader of the free world as well as the backbone of the NATO. The government should and can do more. Even Zelensky recently complained that weapon shipments from a specific country weren't arriving on time, it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and know that it was the U.S. he was referring to.

Biden is going to continue coming out and praise his and the EU sanctions when in reality they aren't enough. He can and should be working with Arms manufacturers to get more weapons over to Ukraine.....in a more timely manner. Basically, he should just follow the UK's example. Who would have thought Boris Johnson would be leading the free world in the response to Ukraine. I remember liberals on twitter posting charts comparing the UK's sanctions to other countries and how they're lagging behind, but Boris realizes that military support right now is more important than sanctions and thats what he's prioritizing and by doing that he's meeting Zelensky's needs more than any other country.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Again you just deflect and ignore most of my post.

I didn't say they could fly western jets. I said that plenty of NATO countries have old jets that Ukrainian pilots can fly, like Poland MIGs. Poland just needs them to backfilled F with series fighters so their own air force doesn't suffer shortages of jets.

And America is the leader of the free world as well as the backbone of the NATO. The government should and can do more. Even Zelensky recently complained that weapon shipments from a specific country weren't arriving on time, it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and know that it was the U.S. he was referring to.

Biden is going to continue coming out and praise his and the EU sanctions when in reality they aren't enough. He can and should be working with Arms manufacturers to get more weapons over to Ukraine.....in a more timely manner. Basically, he should just follow the UK's example. Who would have thought Boris Johnson would be leading the free world in the response to Ukraine. I remember liberals on twitter posting charts comparing the UK's sanctions to other countries and how they're lagging behind, but Boris realizes that military support right now is more important than sanctions and thats what he's prioritizing and by doing that he's meeting Zelensky's needs more than any other country.

So you're incapable of reading the second part of my post:

You sound like a fucking idiot with shit like this:

And America is the leader of the free world as well as the backbone of the NATO.

you were not saying this shit at any point in the last decade.

you're an obvious chickenhawk because you want to bash Biden for not starting World War 3.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're incapable of reading the second part of my post:

You sound like a fucking idiot with shit like this:

you were not saying this shit at any point in the last decade.

you're an obvious chickenhawk because you want to bash Biden for not starting World War 3.

Gee, look at these 'devastating' sanctions

And did Trump start WW3 when he bombed the shit out of Russians in Syria? No, but it sent a clear message to Putin not to fuck with us.

Its being reported that a chemical weapon was just used in Mairupol. Gee I wonder what Biden's response is going to be? Let me guess 'We stand in solidarity with Ukraine and condemn this attack. We are working on sanctions package #53. This is the one that will have devastating & lasting effects on Russia's economy, this time we promise that!!'

Lmao, you're pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

And did Trump start WW3 when he bombed the shit out of Russians in Syria? No, but it sent a clear message to Putin not to fuck with us.

Its being reported that a chemical weapon was just used in Mairupol. Gee I wonder what Biden's response is going to be? Let me guess 'We stand in solidarity with Ukraine and condemn this attack. We are working on sanctions package #53. This is the one that will have devastating & lasting effects on Russia's economy, this time we promise that!!'

Lmao, you're pathetic.

Those aren't US sanctions, those are European, why do you keep conflating the two? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao, you're pathetic.

LOL you just posted what the Polish Pm said about non-US sanctions

And they were the ones PRIOR to the war.

You would've noticed that if you read the phrase "prevent."

Donald Trump didn't do shit in Syria.

he bombed an airfield in which he called the Russians to notify them of WHEN they were going to bomb it, so that they could tell Syria to clear out their planes.

...........and the airfield strip was back in use by that weekend.

And then Bashir Al-Asad used chemical weapons A SECOND TIME

You must be a completely fucking idiot.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you just posted what the Polish Pm said about non-US sanctions

And they were the ones PRIOR to the war.

You would've noticed that if you read the phrase "prevent."

Donald Trump didn't do shit in Syria.

he bombed an airfield in which he called the Russians to notify them of WHEN they were going to bomb it, so that they could tell Syria to clear out their planes.

...........and the airfield strip was back in use by that weekend.

And then Bashir Al-Asad used chemical weapons A SECOND TIME

You must be a completely fucking idiot.

No. Trump's forceful and erratic nature (for better and for worse) is the reason why Putin was mostly quiet during his presidency. Why do you continue to conveniently forget that Putin's act of aggressions in the past decade have all happened under weak democratic leaders like Obama and now Biden?

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No. Trump's forceful and erratic nature (for better and for worse) is the reason why Putin was mostly quiet during his presidency.

No, him damaging US relationships with its allies is NOBODY DEFINITION...........of "mostly quiet."

Interfering with a US election is considered..........."mostly quiet"?

Stop pretending that you know what you are talking about.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, him damaging US relationships with its allies is NOBODY DEFINITION...........of "mostly quiet."

Interfering with a US election is considered..........."mostly quiet"?

Stop pretending that you know what you are talking about.

LOL I can't believe you pulled out the election interference card. You might as well have just posted a white flag.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

LOL I can't believe you pulled out the election interference card. You might as well have just posted a white flag.

I love how you just keep on trying to sweep that under the rug.

For a fucking chickenhawk, you sure seem to want to give Putin a pass for something that would usually be an ACTUAL CAUSE for declaring it an act of war.

Hell, Dick Cheney and some republicans even said it could be considered an act of war.

Where was your chickenhawk rhetoric back then??????????

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you just keep on trying to sweep that under the rug.

For a fucking chickenhawk, you sure seem to want to give Putin a pass for something that would usually be an ACTUAL CAUSE for declaring it an act of war.

Hell, Dick Cheney and some republicans even said it could be considered an act of war.

Where was your chickenhawk rhetoric back then??????????

That has nothing to do with this thread.

What does is whether or not Biden can give Zelensky and Ukraine what they desperately need in a timely fashion to push Russia OUT of their country

During a nightly address, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said President Joe Biden was "the person" who could stop Russia's invasion of his country.

“Russian troops will move to even larger operations in the east of our state,” Zelenskyy cautioned, saying he has provided Biden a list of resources he needs to ensure Ukraine's survival.

“To be honest, whether we will be able to (survive) depends on this,” the Ukrainian president said. “Unfortunately, I don’t have the confidence that we will be receiving everything we need."

“He has the list,” Zelenskyy added. “President Biden can enter history as the person who stood shoulder to shoulder with the Ukrainian people who won and chose the right to have their own country. (This) also depends on him.”

The ball's in Biden's court. Is he going to stand up for democracy as the supposed leader of the free world or is he going to continue relying on half assed sanctions in between his naps?

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No. Trump's forceful and erratic nature (for better and for worse) is the reason why Putin was mostly quiet during his presidency. Why do you continue to conveniently forget that Putin's act of aggressions in the past decade have all happened under weak democratic leaders like Obama and now Biden?

Lol cuck. 

31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

That has nothing to do with this thread.

While you talk about afghanistan, out of nowhere.

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What does is whether or not Biden can give Zelensky and Ukraine what they desperately need in a timely fashion to push Russia OUT of their country

because you think putting tens of thousands, or possibly a hundred thousand American troops on the ground in Ukraine......................will be "timely":drake:

Are you noticing how easy it is to make you sound stupid?

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The ball's in Biden's court. Is he going to stand up for democracy as the supposed leader of the free world or is he going to continue relying on half assed sanctions in between his naps?

Notice how Zelensky didn't say that the US sending their troops over isn't on that list.

The last time Zelensky was on the phone with the previous president...........he was being blackmailed.

You forget about that?