Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

Gee, now all of a sudden democrats are starting to realize the importance of being energy independent. Getting Europe off of Russia's oil was Trump's plan all along and instead of supporting him they instead decided to complain about how bad fossil fuels were and dumped their energy industry killing green new deal on us. Interesting how much of a 180 they've done in a single year.

This is pretty big. There was a foiled assassination attempt against Zelensky....and apparently it failed because he was warned by people in the Russian government

Hopefully a sign of things to come on, and we see a full on coup soon where Putin is taken out or has to cease power.

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

American dude married to a Ukranian lived in Kharkov. Now stuck in Kiev. He gets it. 

You're a fucking psychopath. I don't know how you can defend what Russia is doing. It's fucking disgusting. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Gee, now all of a sudden democrats are starting to realize the importance of being energy independent. Getting Europe off of Russia's oil was Trump's plan all along and instead of supporting him they instead decided to complain about how bad fossil fuels were and dumped their energy industry killing green new deal on us. Interesting how much of a 180 they've done in a single year.

Any progressive Democrat that wants to use green energy and get off of fossil fuels is the very definition of "energy independent"

I love how you're trying to act like you're an expert on a subject that you're about 10 years late on.

45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Any progressive Democrat that wants to use green energy and get off of fossil fuels is the very definition of "energy independent"

I love how you're trying to act like you're an expert on a subject that you're about 10 years late on.

His cunty condescending tone is the best though. 

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

How can you constantly be so clueless? 

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're a fucking psychopath. I don't know how you can defend what Russia is doing. It's fucking disgusting. 

What Ukraine and West did in Donetsk was worse yet for 8 years no one gave a fuck. 

Everyone crying about a humanitarian crisis now? Remember when they cut off water and electricity for Crimea? Ohh yeah everyone supported it. 

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This is pretty big. There was a foiled assassination attempt against Zelensky....and apparently it failed because he was warned by people in the Russian government

Hopefully a sign of things to come on, and we see a full on coup soon where Putin is taken out or has to cease power.

Apparently "elite chechen" Groups were supposed to take him out. You know the guys that stick out like a sore thumb, don't speak Ukrainian, and speak Russian with am accent. Makes total sense. Use them instead of the 4 million Ukranians residing in Russia. Brain dead propaganda. 

33 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What Ukraine and West did in Donetsk was worse yet for 8 years no one gave a fuck. 

Everyone crying about a humanitarian crisis now? Remember when they cut off water and electricity for Crimea? Ohh yeah everyone supported it. 

I mean, those things are wrong by the Ukranian gov (don't know much, I heard about the water issue), but Putin is literally just commiting multiple war crimes. Like they're going for the world record.

1 minute ago, Chicano3000X said:

I mean, those things are wrong by the Ukranian gov (don't know much, I heard about the water issue), but Putin is literally just commiting multiple war crimes. Like they're going for the world record.

Worse things happened in Donetsk they were given 8 years of peace talks to prevent a war. Or did the Kiev regime think only Donetsk would burn? That it could never go back to Kiev itself? 

So we're is that 69 kilometer convoy. Because it's been a over a day and there is zero footage and it sounds like propaganda garbage. 

It's also easy to debunk like 90 percent of the stuff posted here because the information in English sources is just wrong. Im not even sure if it Western propaganda even, or lack of understanding of the situation. Using Ukranian officials  as legit news sources is as laughable as listening to the Iraqi officials during the US invasion. 

Edited by Team 2019
5 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

So we're is that 69 kilometer convoy. Because it's been a over a day and there is zero footage and it sounds like propaganda garbage. 

It's also easy to debunk like 90 percent of the stuff posted here because the information in English sources is just wrong. Im not even sure if it Western propaganda even, or lack of understanding of the situation. Using Ukranian officials  as legit news sources is as laughable as listening to the Iraqi officials during the US invasion. 

What information are you saying is wrong exactly? What propaganda are you referring to exactly?

Are Maxar satellite images not convincing enough for the convoy?

:jordan3: