So Ukraine doesn't exist anymore, Russia took it over

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao isn't this a political board? I like how you think he's brain washed but you're not. 

What a pleasant day.

Rofl, Ukraine absolutely does exist and Putin’s plan isn’t exactly going to plan.

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao isn't this a political board? I like how you think he's brain washed but you're not. 

It was on the main site. It was moved 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Other than rebuilding the old USSR, I'm kind of at a loss by what Putin's motivation is. 

Who knows. I guess he expected everyone to lay down arms like the annexation of Crimea? Natural resources? Putin dug his grave.

21 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Who knows. I guess he expected everyone to lay down arms like the annexation of Crimea? Natural resources? Putin dug his grave.

I haven't watched it yet but people on other forums are praising this video for how accurately it summarizes things

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I haven't watched it yet but people on other forums are praising this video for how accurately it summarizes things

So basically natural resources.

Russia putting their nuclear armed forces on high alert. :mj: Putin is fuckin’ deranged lunatic at this point. He’s so humiliated by the Ukrainian forces he’s getting desperate. So are all other Russians. The Ruble will basically be worthless currency when the market opens tomorrow. :tom5:

41 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Russia putting their nuclear armed forces on high alert. :mj: Putin is fuckin’ deranged lunatic at this point. He’s so humiliated by the Ukrainian forces he’s getting desperate. So are all other Russians. The Ruble will basically be worthless currency when the market opens tomorrow. :tom5:

All of Aza's fortune just went down the drain :feelsbadman:

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All of Aza's fortune just went down the drain :feelsbadman:

Lol so many fools like yourself and the lefties on resetera are putting all their eggs into the russian markets, as if they're suddenly going to end the war when they open. The average Russians are going to be the only ones really affected, and as history has already shown us the Russian government could care less about the quality of life of their people. Putin and the oligarchs will still be filthy rich and powerful and the war will continue.

On 2022-02-26 at 6:04 PM, lynux3 said:

Look at it from a geo political standpoint. The Biden presidency appeared weak after the Afghanistan evacuation, Germany seemed like it was leaning towards Russia for energy and China is in favorable term with Putin being allied of sort against the west. And he knew NATO wouldn't directly get involved with their armies against Russian forces to help Ukraine. He's doing it simply because he can. 

Not saying it was a sound strategic move for him though as everything seemed to have backfired, NATO is more united than ever, Germany shut down their pipeline project with Russia, USA/NATO is bringing strong economic sanctions and China doesn't seem to be capitalizing on the opportunity.  He's on his own now.