Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will and when will GD rage quit Elden Ring?

• 1 hour in, and will destroy the controller...and possibly the system.
    • 5 hours in, but will feel like a rape victim.
    • 10 hours in, because GD discovers he hates himself and deserved the punishment.
    • Never, surprising everyone.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My boss cherry has been popped. Beat Margit. 

First thing I do in the morning is check if Ukraine still exists. Second thing I do is check if GD hasn't given up on Elden Ring. So far so good.

LMFAO! yeah, I’ll be putting in some work today. I still don’t know if it’s 100% for me. However, I’m in awe of the world. I’m constantly finding new stuff. I almost like the exploration more than the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

First thing I do in the morning is check if Ukraine still exists. Second thing I do is check if GD hasn't given up on Elden Ring. So far so good.

They go hand in hand. As long as GD continues to play Elden Ring, Ukraine will continue to exist :wow2:

• aitch 3
9 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

LMFAO! yeah, I’ll be putting in some work today. I still don’t know if it’s 100% for me. However, I’m in awe of the world. I’m constantly finding new stuff. I almost like the exploration more than the combat. I’ll definitely give this a fair shot. I would like to, at least, beat one main boss today. 

• aitch 3
On 2022-03-02 at 11:15 PM, -GD-X said:

Two hours in. I like it! I was having fun with my steed and the leveling up seems simple enough. I’m in an area where I’ll be able to farm runes to continue leveling up. It’s definitely way more accessible than say bloodborne or demon’s souls. 

Thats where I'm at and I don't know wtf I'm doing. And I got hooked on Bloodborne now I'm wondering why I'm so lost lol

On 2022-03-05 at 10:04 PM, Hot Sauce said:

20 hours in now. Best Margrit and Godric. I’m surprising myself here. 

• aitch 1