Stone Cold Steve Austin is wrestling this year at wrestlemania

2 hours ago, Remij said:

One of the best to ever do it...

...but stop it.. you're damn near 60... :whoa:

I can't believe people still watch that shit anymore :D 

yeah, i thought this shit was for 13 year-olds lol

WWE has failed so hard to produce new superstars in, it's insane. They have to resort to bringing back old wrestlers way past their prime from their retirement home to make Wrestlemania seem relevant. It's as bad as when TNA was hiring old WCW/WWE/ECW wrestlers out of shape like Kurt Angle, Sting and Hogan and trying to sell them as upper card main eventers.

I mean, lol their biggest attempt at a push was for Roman Reigns, which might be popular with the kiddies but he never quite reached the level they wanted. Cena and Lesnar aren't new talents, I saw their debut when I was still watching wrestling every week and that was almost two decades ago. I really like Seth Rollins but he's also not that big of a deal, definitely upper card but not the big mainstream superstar they so badly need. 

They got some good and popular women wrestlers, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

WWE has failed so hard to produce new superstars in, it's insane. They have to resort to bringing back old wrestlers way past their prime from their retirement home to make Wrestlemania seem relevant. It's as bad as when TNA was hiring old WCW/WWE/ECW wrestlers out of shape like Kurt Angle, Sting and Hogan and trying to sell them as upper card main eventers.

I mean, lol their biggest attempt at a push was for Roman Reigns, which might be popular with the kiddies but he never quite reached the level they wanted. Cena and Lesnar aren't new talents, I saw their debut when I was still watching wrestling every week and that was almost two decades ago. I really like Seth Rollins but he's also not that big of a deal, definitely upper card but not the big mainstream superstar they so badly need. 

They got some good and popular women wrestlers, I guess.

I’m sure little kids enjoy it 

how old were you when you watched it ? :scsa: 

Edited by ghostz

I haven't been into wrestling since the early 2000's but I often hear about old timers getting back in the ring and doing this or doing that. The Attitude era was a period or about 4-5 years tops out of 40+ years of wrestling being mainstream but the industry and fans are still obsessed with this one high point. It shows how shit wrestling has been since.

It's kind of like how despite xbox sucking ass for 20 years, lemmings are still mentally stuck in this brief period of 2-3 years when xbox was on top of the world.

• dead 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't realize this was his first match in almost 20 years. I remember the video making the rounds of him asking an empty crowd to give him a 'hell yeah' at the start of COVID and figured he was still wrestling here and there.