What is your current console of choice?

30 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

I joined gamepass when Gears 5 came out and never cancelled. Other than dabbling with Gears, Sea of Thieves, and Halo Infinite, the majority of gaming time was with indies that cost < $30. There's no way I wouldn't have saved money just buying the games I wanted to play. I'm not saying Gamepass isn't worth it, but it's easy to just keep paying and not use it.

first 3 years I converted XBL to GP for $1 a year.. so it was $3 for the first 3 years (without counting the money i had already spent on XBL ) - after the first 3 years i got GP ultimate for about  $70 per year - i bought 5 years worth but you can only apply the codes for up to 3 years..

I also bought like 20 - 7 day passes for $1 each.. with that after the 5 years i can simply use it when needed ..for 7 days at a time - if 3 months pass without playing - i will have saved all of that GP money

after initial investment - i dont have to worry about paying for games for probably 9.5 years... i dont know how much you spend on gaming in 9 1/2 years but i bet it will be WAY more than what ive spend on GP ($478)

first 3 years .. XBL $35 (yes i got it for this cheap) + $1 GP upgrade = $108

Next 5 years = $350

~5months worth of 7 day passes which will likely stretch to like 1.5 years due to lapses in game playing = $20

$478 for 9.5 years of XB and PC gaming.. (no i never pay retail - i always find deals on eneba.com)

That comes out to about $53 a year.. less than the price of ANY one single video game.. Sure I never own them, but im ok with that now because of the value..

going forward i will only target the cheap 7 day passes when the deals come up.. its the best option for those who dont game daily 

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

Xbox is the best.

One of your threads was bumped the other day, you should check it out. Oh wait let me guess you already have right? :drake: But you're not going to post anything as you're too ashamed.