What video card do you have in your PC?

Rocking a Vega 56 here with 8gb. It can basically play everything out at 1440p, but it's def getting old. Probably won't be upgrading for a while since Steam Deck is coming soon, but I was trying to get a 6700xt for months

5 hours ago, Substatic said:

3080 but I will need to upgrade since I'm moving to a 4K if the c2 42" or neog8 are good.

LOL whatever happened to that Alienware QD-OLED monitor:mjgrin:

[i'm asking a question I already know the answer to, LOL]

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL whatever happened to that Alienware QD-OLED monitor:mjgrin:

Primary reason: Initial March delivery Order was cancelled. Then it got back-ordered 3 months or some shit (current orders July 29th+?) so I stopped caring. I'd rather just go pick  it up when Microcenter has it at this point if I do decide to get it. But In the end I didn't bother because I need very clear text and high PPI, and reviews show text fringing worse than IPS and C1.

It still look amazing and probably the best monitor available ATM and I recommend it for most PC gamers that don't do too much work on 1 monitor setup, but I just wanna go 4K now due to work and non-gaming content. 4K ultrawide would be my goat, but theres no good one any time soon.

[i'm asking a question I already know the answer to, LOL]

And what's the answer you thought?  The reported delays?

Edited by Substatic
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2022-03-26 at 9:07 AM, Substatic said:

Primary reason: Initial March delivery Order was cancelled. Then it got back-ordered 3 months or some shit (current orders July 29th+?) so I stopped caring. I'd rather just go pick  it up when Microcenter has it at this point if I do decide to get it. But In the end I didn't bother because I need very clear text and high PPI, and reviews show text fringing worse than IPS and C1.

It still look amazing and probably the best monitor available ATM and I recommend it for most PC gamers that don't do too much work on 1 monitor setup, but I just wanna go 4K now due to work and non-gaming content. 4K ultrawide would be my goat, but theres no good one any time soon.

And what's the answer you thought?  The reported delays?

Vincent Teoh just busted Samsung Display Co. doing the same shady tricks that he caught them doing 3-4 years ago.

This is why I have grown to trust LG tvs more these past few years. For many people, this type of thing just doesn't matter because they like the "vibrant pop"