DNF Duel (new fighting game from Guilty Gear & Marvel vs Capcom 3 devs) - June 28 for PS4, PS5, PC

• 3 months later...
Just now, Quad Damage said:

I want it but I'm never buying a ASW game at launch ever again. My experience online with their games has been absolutely abysmal. There are like the worst at everything.

GG Strive online was broken on PC, me and Jonb couldn't even play together for weeks because the invite system didn't work, not even the usual steam invite system worked either, a first for me. 

Then Dragon Ball Z Fighters, same phenomenon on PS4 because the game sold much more than they ever anticipated and couldn't handle the load of players logging at once. Although that could be Bandai Namco's faults. Still the online didn't work for almost a month, it was next to impossible to play with a friend, also experienced constant game out and crashes but that could also be my friend's fault. 

And then there's the fact that all their fucking games has those abysmal lobby rooms with avatars that is obligatory to go through, forget about quick online sessions with rematch functionality, it's a pain in the ass in every games they have made since GG Xrd.

• Like 1