Xbox Expected to Gain Console Software Market Share over PlayStation & Nintendo By 2026

I don’t see it really for a decrease for Nintendo, they’re more popular than ever. 

That being said, Sony’s had a disastrous gen in too many ways to count. They’re def on the ⬇️

https://wccftech.com/xbox-expected-to-gain-console-software-market-share-over-playstation-nintendo-by-2026/?beta=1

”The analyst firm highlights that Sony's PlayStation 5 is the biggest loser in this situation”

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still last place  

yes you are.   MS is in third place.   You tried to boast that, FOUR YEARS FROM NOW.......   Not this year......   Not next year.........   But by the

Takes them four years to gain 7% more share...and still remain in last place   did ghost even see the article, it had two gigantic pictures in it that doesn't make MS look remotely good.

Posted Images

Takes them four years to gain 7% more share...and still remain in last place:kaz:

did ghost even see the article, it had two gigantic pictures in it that doesn't make MS look remotely good.

FOUR YEARS FROM NOW.

Not this year.

Not by the end of next year.

FOUR YEARS from now:lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Takes them four years to gain 7% more share...and still remain in last place:kaz:

did ghost even see the article, it had two gigantic pictures in it that doesn't make MS look remotely good.

FOUR YEARS FROM NOW.

Not this year.

He thinks this is a win too :kaz:

Its not even 4 years, its more like 13 years. Xbox flounders behind Sony for 13 years from 2013 all the way up until 2026 at which point they rise to 27% marketshare behind Sony's 39%.

Ghostz thinks hes owned someone other than himself here :rofls:

Xbox - SET THE BAR LOW

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

He thinks this is a win too :kaz:

Its not even 4 years, its more like 13 years. Xbox flounders behind Sony for 13 years from 2013 all the way up until 2026 at which point they rise to 27% marketshare behind Sony's 39%.

Ghostz thinks hes owned someone other than himself here :rofls:

Xbox - SET THE BAR LOW

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

FOUR YEARS FROM NOW.

Not this year.

Holy fuck the mere thought of Sony losing market share caused them to meltdown. I didn’t mention if it was good or bad, that was all you two losing your shit :D 

I like how cows and fake sheep would want you to believe that MS almost having 1/3 of the gaming software marketshare would be a "failure"...  Yep... Xbox GAINING marketshare... and Sony LOSING marketshare.... is a loss for Xbox... apparently :hest: 

And of course Jerky is in here acting like things could change INSTANTLY.. and if they don't then it's a failure :adhd: 

This analyst also bases this data off their belief that Nintendo wont release a new console until 2024...:awww:

The analyst firm highlights that Sony's PlayStation 5 is the biggest loser in this situation, as the console remains in extremely high demand but its supply will continue to be very limited through the fiscal year ending in March 2023. Sony admitted this last month when it revised its own full-year forecast downward to 11.5 million units.

:hehe:  

Meanwhile, the analysts reckon the PC platform is gaining steam amidst the console shortages, with a large portion of Elden Ring sales coming from PC gamers.

:bate: 

Edited by Remij

Oh and again the only reason this happens is because people will be forced to buy Xbox as a second choice console because PS5 stock is limited. So many disappointments for kids incoming when they open up a Series S’s ugly ass speaker. :drake: 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Oh and again the only reason this happens is because people will be forced to buy Xbox as a second choice console because PS5 stock is limited. So many disappointments for kids incoming when they open up a Series S’s ugly ass speaker. :drake: 

You feel better now? :awww:

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Holy fuck the mere thought of Sony losing market share caused them to meltdown. I didn’t mention if it was good or bad, that was all you two losing your shit :D 

Here comes the "I was just trolling guyz!" backpeddle he uses everytime he owns himself :omglol:

12 hours ago, Remij said:

I like how cows and fake sheep would want you to believe that MS almost having 1/3 of the gaming software marketshare would be a "failure"...  Yep... Xbox GAINING marketshare... and Sony LOSING marketshare.... is a loss for Xbox... apparently :hest: 

And of course Jerky is in here acting like things could change INSTANTLY.. and if they don't then it's a failure :adhd: 

This analyst also bases this data off their belief that Nintendo wont release a new console until 2024...:awww:

:hehe:  

:bate: 

So to confirm you think MS will improve to basically 1/3 of the console market? :cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So to confirm you think MS will improve to basically 1/3 of the console market? :cmpunk1:

No... because I never said that.

My post is a response to the responses from sheep/cows in this thread.. that if it DID happen... MS would still be a "failure"... to which I disagree.

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... because I never said that.

My post is a response to the responses from sheep/cows in this thread.. that if it DID happen... MS would still be a "failure"... to which I disagree.

So do you think it will happen? 

12 hours ago, Remij said:

you're the one who declared Xbox having 30 million Gamepass subscriptions by the end of 2021 like back in the Summer:lawl:

Now you're talking about "nobody said it would be INSTANTLY" :lawl::lawl::lawl:

You did. You said it would get to 30 million instantly.:tom:

• dead 1
29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

the graph shows 27% of the market............FOUR YEARS from now:tom:

And Fakeboy Lemij can't even commit to 1/3. This is pretty damn entertaining to see.

They literally created a thread in which they said "HAHA...........Xbox is going to grow INTO THIRD PLACE..............FOUR YEARS from now! Jealous?":idid:

Just now, jehurey said:

you're the one who declared Xbox having 30 million Gamepass subscriptions by the end of 2021 like back in the Summer:lawl:

Now you're talking about "nobody said it would be INSTANTLY" :lawl::lawl::lawl:

You did. You said it would get to 30 million instantly.:tom:

No I didn't.  I made the guess that it would be there, based on where I thought it was at.. which turned out to be a bit less.

So, no.. I didn't say it was instantly.  In fact... that brings up another point about YOU acting like things should instantly happen... every time you compare it to Netflix.

"bubu why is it not 100M yet?" :drake: