Xbox Expected to Gain Console Software Market Share over PlayStation & Nintendo By 2026

Just now, jehurey said:

the graph shows 27% of the market............FOUR YEARS from now:tom:

And Fakeboy Lemij can't even commit to 1/3. This is pretty damn entertaining to see.

They literally created a thread in which they said "HAHA...........Xbox is going to grow INTO THIRD PLACE..............FOUR YEARS from now! Jealous?":idid:

Why would I?

You've already shown it doesn't matter what they do... you'll cry with your excuses.  "bubu nobody could buy PS5s cause stock is pathetic" :tear2: 

And 27% of the market... would be pretty good... considering they have no games... right? :drake: 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still last place  

yes you are.   MS is in third place.   You tried to boast that, FOUR YEARS FROM NOW.......   Not this year......   Not next year.........   But by the

Takes them four years to gain 7% more share...and still remain in last place   did ghost even see the article, it had two gigantic pictures in it that doesn't make MS look remotely good.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Why would I?

You've already shown it doesn't matter what they do... you'll cry with your excuses.  "bubu nobody could buy PS5s cause stock is pathetic" :tear2: 

And 27% of the market... would be pretty good... considering they have no games... right? :drake: 

How am I making an excuse?

I believe I'm clearly making fun of them...........because they're GROWING from third place................to third place four years from now.

Oh gee, what excuses am I going to make for that devastating news:tom:

Please, pleeeeeeeeeease try and continue selling your narrative. I love seeing you try and put effort into this.

Just now, Remij said:

huh-ew.gif

I even got him to backtrack from that:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

How am I making an excuse?

I believe I'm clearly making fun of them...........because they're GROWING from third place................to third place four years from now.

Oh gee, what excuses am I going to make for that devastating news:tom:

Please, pleeeeeeeeeease try and continue selling your narrative. I love seeing you try and put effort into this.

I even got him to backtrack from that:drake:

"I'm making fun of them... growing 7%... while the others lose market share" :lemming: 

Jefuckingderpy :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

"I'm making fun of them... growing 7%... while the others lose market share" :lemming: 

Jefuckingderpy :tom: 

I love how you omit the rest of the picture...............just like ghost did.

And I'm now laughing at you the same way I laughed at ghost.

And you already this...........and you keep on pretending that you don't see that Xbox remains in last place four years from now.

Like I said:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you omit the rest of the picture...............just like ghost did.

I'm not omitting anything.

Does anyone expect MS to lead by the end of this generation? :drake: 

The point is that if Xbox grows marketshare by 7%, while the others lose 4% and 3% respectively... then it was a good generation for MS.

It would be close to a 3 way split between them... so I don't really give a fuck and that would show that they're all healthy.

You're the one who's desperate to make any MS win seem like it's still a failure.  You're really butthurt about them.  Imagine having 27% of the marketshare... with no games LOL

23 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not omitting anything.

yes you are.

MS is in third place.

You tried to boast that, FOUR YEARS FROM NOW.......

Not this year......

Not next year.........

But by the end of this console generation.

You tried to boast that MS would be a "closer" third place.

:drake:Please......................pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease keep trying to sell this.

I'm not asking you to stop. Please keep talking about this.:bena:

Edited by jehurey
  • dead 2
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Do you think MS will get 1/3 of the market

share this gen or not? :cmpunk1:

Maybe, maybe not.  I think they'll do better than the Xbox One generation.. and I don't think Sony will do better than the PS4 generation.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Man that is some hot take right there!:ooh: The courage it took!

Yea, you and Goukosan are SO intimidating when you're trying to force people into committing to things they didn't say :hest: 

:omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, you and Goukosan are SO intimidating when you're trying to force people into committing to things they didn't say :hest: 

He's so angry because we got him to admit that he expects Xbox to be in last place.

He's literally cannot take it.........while we MAKE HIM take it, purely for our entertainment.

:rass:

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Maybe, maybe not.  I think they'll do better than the Xbox One generation.. and I don't think Sony will do better than the PS4 generation.

So do you think Xbox will get a 3rd of the marketshare this gen? 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

When asked a direct question you can't seem to actually say anything :umad:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When asked a direct question you can't seem to actually say anything :umad:

Why would I answer you when the entire reason you're asking is because you're trying to put words in my mouth?

I said what I said in this thread.  I don't have a strong opinion on whether they will or not...  Depends on a lot of factors that are changing too much right now.

Sorry Gouk... but you're not intimidating enough to get me to commit to anything when I don't want to.

Edited by Remij
10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Why would I answer you when the entire reason you're asking is because you're trying to put words in my mouth.

I said what I said in this thread.  I don't have a strong opinion on whether they will or not...  Depends on a lot of factors that are changing too much right now.

Sorry Gouk... but you're not intimidating enough to get me to commit to anything when I don't want to.

Asking you a question is not putting words into your mouth.

That's me giving you the opportunity to state if you think MS will get 1/3 of the market. 

Obviously maybe they will or will not... That's not what im asking.  I'm asking if you think they will. 

If you feel they will... Cool. 

But If you're not confident that they will that's ok bud. 

Edited by Goukosan
19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So do you think Xbox will get a 3rd of the marketshare this gen? 

Whatever it is that Xbox will get...........they've basically guaranteed it will have the word "third" in it in some form.:kaz:

• Haha 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

Asking you a question is not putting words into your mouth.

That's me giving you the opportunity to state what if you think MS will get 1/3 of the market. 

Obviously maybe they will or will not... That's not what im asking.  I'm asking if you think they will. 

If you feel they will... Cool. 

But If you're not confident that they will that's ok bud. 

Yeah, I can't go to Vegas and place a $1000 bet on "Maybe the Sixers will win the NBA Championship, mayve they won't"

Vegas doesn't provide me with that option to  place my bet, because that option covers 100% of all outcomes.