Chris Rock makes fun of Jada Pinkett's hair, and Will Smith walks up and slap him at the Oscar stage,

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Dude is now imaging whats going on in my pants?????????????????????

Good Lord.:don:

Still using my material :sad: do better jer. I expect better when I wake up and get back on tomorrow. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO the biggest cuck there is in show biz     Chris just took it and laughed and kept making jokes  

I guess Will and Jada's relationship is open to everything except jokes

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Will going to not only get the shit sued outta himself, he's going to jail over a joke. 

Lmao thinking celebrities would ever be held to account like normal people :rofl:

If anyone else walked on stage, slapped the host, then sat in the audience shouting and swearing at full volume they would have been dragged out and beaten by security. Will Smith wont be going to jail and you can already see a lot of cucks on twatter defending him.

This fgt is so far up his own ass. Even if he got sued it would sadly be pocket changw to him.

Just now, Cooke said:

If Chris Pratt went up there and hit Chris Rock I wonder if there would be charges :wonder: 

Chris Pratt wouldn't have bitch slapped CR with pillow case bitch hands. CP would have fired off that star lord killing blow he used on Thanos.

She showed up to the Oscars wearing enough material to cloth a homeless shelter and we are supposed to feel bad for her cause she had to shave her head. 

Screenshot_20220328-073505.png

• Haha 1