The Will Smith/Chris Rock thread (no race shit)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

@jehurey stop turning what was a fun thread into a drag. jesus fucking christ. if you don't agree with the humor, that's fine. but man, you are a downer.

oh sorry let me allow you guys to get back with you epstein cuck jokes. i guess you really need them.

• NPC 1
38 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but you clearly see me explaining to you how you're not answering questions, and you even see point out the very moments you RUN AWAY from a topic and go to something else.

right?

or do you just think I'm making that up?

You didn't ask any question. You made 4 statements. Which most of them actually described you perfectly, avoiding the argument that was said and spinning it into something else, basically.

Earlier you assume that everyone else is the problem and that's why debates turns into endless back and forth without end. Funny because that only happens with you but please, keep assuming that it's everyone else doing the spinning.

When I ''run away'' as you say it's because I have better things to do than argue with some narrow minded fool on the internet for hours. 

• Upvote 2

I gotta say I feel bad for Chris. His main legacy will now be: "That dude who got bitched slapped at the Oscars." At least Will's legacy will be: "That dude who bitch slapped that other dude at the Oscars."

And all this over making a Don Rickle's bald joke. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

You didn't ask any question. You made 4 statements. Which most of them actually described you perfectly, avoiding the argument that was said and spinning it into something else, basically.

Earlier you assume that everyone else is the problem and that's why debates turns into endless back and forth without end. Funny because that only happens with you but please, keep assuming that it's everyone else doing the spinning.

When I ''run away'' as you say it's because I have better things to do than argue with some narrow minded fool on the internet for hours. 

well, technically there are question marks here:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

but you clearly see me explaining to you how you're not answering questions, and you even see point out the very moments you RUN AWAY from a topic and go to something else.

right?

or do you just think I'm making that up?

but I don't know why you are talking about whether I asked a question, and you proceed to act like you're correcting me that I made four statements.

what are correcting me over?

doesn't appear that I said anything incorrectly.

No, there's other people who have ended their conversations against me, because they didn't run way while still attempting to troll, like you or a few select other posters do.

I find your "have better things to do" excuse hard to believe. because you spend so much time STARTING arguments........it clearly seems like you do have the time to defend them, if you're taking that much time starting them to begin with.

20 hours ago, jehurey said:

Except.......I would demand better quality jokes than "hey she's bald, she should be in GI Jane 2!!"

The plain fact of the matter is that Ricky Gervais is a little bitch for pandering that much to begin with.

He already knows that the celebrities can't do anything but hold their smile and continue laughing.

Not because they're scared of him, or Chris Rock, but because of the camera that's currently pointed at their faces.

That's what allows Chris Rock and Gervais to get away with petty potshots like that.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't make jokes that are about genuinely funny things.

But saying things that are just direct insults are not clever jokes.

Johnny Carson once said on an Oscars broadcast "I see a lot of new faces tonight, especially on the older faces." Now that's funny, and he didn't target anybody.

Who knows for sure but I’d wager your dead wrong about him only doing it because the “cameras are pointed at the celebrities”, I don’t think you know Ricky Gervais at all. I think he’s completely genuine in what he says in the video, in how celebrities are just people are there untouchable god like status is a myth. I think he just legitimately does not give a fuck. 

Calling the man who stands up in front of 200 of the most famous people in the world and ripping the fuck out of them “a little bitch” is just retarded. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Cell said:

Who knows for sure but I’d wager your dead wrong about him only doing it because the “cameras are pointed at the celebrities”, I don’t think you know Ricky Gervais at all. I think he’s completely genuine in what he says in the video, in how celebrities are just people are there untouchable god like status is a myth. I think he just legitimately does not give a fuck. 

Calling the man who stands up in front of 200 of the most famous people in the world and ripping the fuck out of them “a little bitch” is just retarded. 

And who made celebrities "untouchable gods"

........the celebrities, themselves? You see what I mean?

We're not taking responsibility for how we factor into creating this shit, we're the ones that build up these people.

And then we like to see them get into a scandal so that we can tear them down.

Rickey Gervais is not attacking the actual perpetrators of this "thing" that you believe he's genuinely against.

In that video, he plainly says "I'll pander to the 200 million people." So I don't think he's being genuine, he's still pandering.

I think he attacks celebrities because he wanted to be one, and wasn't allowed into the club because....well, look at him.

1 hour ago, Cell said:

I mean who even talks about Gervais anymore other than about his GG hosting stuff? The office ended how long ago? 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

afterlife owned. i loved that show.

Never heard of it, and I am the only fan of Life is Too Short. Another show he made that no one else has heard of either. The point is someone downplaying his GG hosting thing like he had nothing to gain from it is silly.