The Will Smith/Chris Rock thread (no race shit)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

And who made celebrities "untouchable gods"

........the celebrities, themselves? You see what I mean?

We're not taking responsibility for how we factor into creating this shit, we're the ones that build up these people.

And then we like to see them get into a scandal so that we can tear them down.

Rickey Gervais is not attacking the actual perpetrators of this "thing" that you believe he's genuinely against.

In that video, he plainly says "I'll pander to the 200 million people." So I don't think he's being genuine, he's still pandering.

I think he attacks celebrities because he wanted to be one, and wasn't allowed into the club because....well, look at him.

God shut the fuck up.  You are that annoying guy at parties that start political discussions aren't you?  Well I know you don't go to parties because no one invites you but you get the idea.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
6 hours ago, lostfool said:

God shut the fuck up.  You are that annoying guy at parties that start political discussions aren't you?  Well I know you don't go to parties because no one invites you but you get the idea.  

go back to watching Halo, like all the cool people are doing, according to you:mjgrin:

9 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Not sure if posted, but this guy is a flaming hypocrite :will:

Well, the crowd voicing some displeasure still indicates that making jokes at bald people was still frowned upon, even back then.  And I don't think anybody knew that the guy had alopecia, they just thought he's just another bald guy.

And, you do know that's a 23 year old Will Smith in that video, right? He's acting like a young brash asshole.

Chris Rock is 57 when he was making fun of somebody he knew had alopecia. Not to mention someone had spoke to him about what that means for black women over 10 years ago.

To be clear, Chris Rock doesn't deserve anybody to put his hands on him. But he was doing something that was going to get a reaction.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

go back to watching Halo, like all the cool people are doing, according to you:mjgrin:

Cool I will, still doesn't change the fact that nobody invites you anywhere.

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Cool I will, still doesn't change the fact that nobody invites you anywhere.

LOL sure thing rubberdub. did you enjoy spending your time here on this forum over the weekend while I was out?

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL sure thing rubberdub. did you enjoy spending your time here on this forum over the weekend while I was out?

I am not getting on your Jerry go-round.  I am derailing it right now.  

On 2022-03-31 at 5:09 PM, Substatic said:

Not sure if posted, but this guy is a flaming hypocrite :will:

On 2022-03-31 at 5:14 PM, -GD-X said:

ya i forgot who posted it. but he's such a fucking hypocrite.

People forget Will laughed at the Joke... It was Jada that was upset from Jump. 

On 2022-04-01 at 11:31 PM, Goukosan said:

Now this is the good shit.

Also, him "resigning" from the Academy means that he simply won't be a voter for future Academy awards.  And he probably won't be winning another best actor award either way.

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

Now this is the good shit.

Also, him "resigning" from the Academy means that he simply won't be a voter for future Academy awards.  And he probably won't be winning another best actor award either way.

It's good for us, who the fuck gives a shit about all these rich ass actors, if you like them or not? I prefer this drama and I'm glad for all the memes :D