Axios: Gaming's Netflix or Spotify moment is still a long way off (TLHBR)

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

maybe they're talking about that trick where you sign up into your xbox account through a VPN and buy Zimbabwe-an XBOX Live Gold 12-month codes for relatively cheap on the internet.

Why would I wanna do that? That's fucking stupid.

Jumping through all kinds of stupid hoops so that I can game like an Xbox pauper? :mroff:  All for what, Halo Midfinite?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WTF are you talking about?   PS Plus Premium costs $120/yr and comes with 700+ games, it’s cheaper than BumPass and comes with way more games.      Where are you getting “5 X GPU

No, this is a completely misleading statistic.   Nobody knew Netflix as a primary streaming platform in 2007.   The average person who got into Netflix for streaming was around the

Bbbbut Nintendo and Sony going to follow gamepass any day now.. It must happen soon right... Right? 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You and that dumbass ghostz aren't understanding.

I've never had XBL Gold because I'm a PC gamer that has never needed it to play games online.

What you are saying would make sense if I had a PC and an Xbox and I was trying to convert paid XBL Gold years to GPU which I don't. I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360 gen and even then I didn't mess with XBL Gold. For someone like me that has never owned XBL Gold it still costs me regular price and there's no conversion to be had.

It still works either way. 

22 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It still works either way. 

Well it’s bullshit. I’m not using a VPN to susbcribe to Ugandan XBL to get a discount on GamePass. FOH with that shit. You lemshits can jump through all those hoops to save a few dollars to play Halo Midfinite, I won’t lower myself to that level of desperation :cruise:

8 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Well it’s bullshit. I’m not using a VPN to susbcribe to Ugandan XBL to get a discount on GamePass. FOH with that shit. You lemshits can jump through all those hoops to save a few dollars to play Halo Midfinite, I won’t lower myself to that level of desperation :cruise:

Or you could just buy this, which is regularly on sale. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-live-12-month-gold-membership-digital/1419578.p?skuId=1419578

Youve been here for years, why would you side with Jerry? When has he ever been right?

Edited by ghostz
4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Or you could just buy this, which is regularly on sale. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-xbox-live-12-month-gold-membership-digital/1419578.p?skuId=1419578

Youve been here for years, why would you side with Jerry? When has he ever been right?

LOL when have you ever not been wrong, and gotten embarrassed?

And now we know you are never not butthurt about me.:blessed:

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Right above your post is the latest example. :reg:

No. You posted a link to a full priced XBL Gold code. $59.99

LOL, and then you said "sometimes they GO ON SALE!":lawl::lawl:

So what you are saying is "Currently.............I'm wrong......but maybe someday down the road, I won't be."

:lawl:So in other words............you were wrong in that post.

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. You posted a link to a full priced XBL Gold code. $59.99

LOL, and then you said "sometimes they GO ON SALE!":lawl::lawl:

So what you are saying is "Currently.............I'm wrong......but maybe someday down the road, I won't be."

:lawl:So in other words............you were wrong in that post.

Even if it didn’t go on sale, 60 = $5 a month :tom:

Rental boy goes scrounging around for the bargin bin XBL deals :lawl:

Ghostz you're clearly a broke bitch. It's nothing to be ashamed of  I'll stop poking fun at you if you stop trying to convince us you're living the high life by constantly talking about $300 dinner dates and Apple products. Deal?

• dead 1
7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Ghostz you're clearly a broke bitch. It's nothing to be ashamed of  I'll stop poking fun at you if you stop trying to convince us you're living the high life by constantly talking about $300 dinner dates and Apple products. Deal?

Enjoy paying $120 a year for ps2 games :kaz:

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Even if it didn’t go on sale, 60 = $5 a month :tom:

Only for that period in which you converted it for $1.

Once that expired, that's over with.:tom: I love how you continue to fail to think ahead with your own post.

Which is why you keep on losing arguments.

20 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You and that dumbass ghostz aren't understanding.

I've never had XBL Gold because I'm a PC gamer that has never needed it to play games online.

What you are saying would make sense if I had a PC and an Xbox and I was trying to convert paid XBL Gold years to GPU which I don't. I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360 gen and even then I didn't mess with XBL Gold. For someone like me that has never owned XBL Gold it still costs me regular price and there's no conversion to be had.

What the fuck are you talking about? You buy gold, you upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate, your gold converts at 1:1. I don't own any Xbox consoles anymore either. This isn't something you needed to do years ago.

Like god damn, how do multiple people have to explain this multiple times to you?

• dead 1
54 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Once that expired, that's over with.:tom: I love how you continue to fail to think ahead with your own post.

So wait, it’s a one time thing? Makes it even more stupid if it is.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

So wait, it’s a one time thing? Makes it even more stupid if it is.

You’re both wrong, again. Jesus. You can continue to do it… :D 

9 hours ago, ghostz said:

This is what you fail to understand with your below average intelligence. None of us care about a streaming service because we're not desperate lemmings. Besides I have 99℅ of all the PS2 games I want anywhere and I can easily burn them to my PC and play them on PCSX2. The few games I dont have were never released here or cost a fortune on ebay, well luckily they're easy to find and free to download.

Why the fuck do I need a streaming service? To pay to play games I already own? Sure it would be convenient but it's not worth the asking price.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

This is what you fail to understand with your below average intelligence. None of us care about a streaming service because we're not desperate lemmings. Besides I have 99℅ of all the PS2 games I want anywhere and I can easily burn them to my PC and play them on PCSX2. The few games I dont have were never released here or cost a fortune on ebay, well luckily they're easy to find and free to download.

Why the fuck do I need a streaming service? To pay to play games I already own? Sure it would be convenient but it's not worth the asking price.

The sad thing is that the idiot is completely wrong. You don’t stream PS1, PS2 or PSP games on the PS5, it runs them on the hardware through emulation. The only thing streaming is PS3 games. 

Anyway I own all my old PS consoles going all the way back to PS1. I don’t need a stupid subscription service to play them when I still own all my games and all my consoles. 

ghostz the retard keeps owning himself :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER