Zelda BOTW2 delayed to Spring 2023 (TSHBR)

Just now, ghostz said:

I do not think there will be a new switch next year but certainly wouldn’t mind it. 

i do hope they stick with the switch format aka switch 2 tho. 

it would be a shot in the foot to not have backwards compatibility. so, switch 2 seems likely.

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it would be a shot in the foot to not have backwards compatibility. so, switch 2 seems likely.

I do think they’ll continue with it, it’s perfectly executed. Just upgrade the joycons a bit, keep oled, and improve internals. It doesn’t even have to be switch 2, switch pro is fine. Ideally you’d want to be able to run ps4/Xbox one games easily. But with even that level of hardware, Nintendo would blow it out of the park. 

id also like to see some games take advantage of docked only or maybe a setting, providing more power. 

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I do think they’ll continue with it, it’s perfectly executed. Just upgrade the joycons a bit, keep oled, and improve internals. It doesn’t even have to be switch 2, switch pro is fine. Ideally you’d want to be able to run ps4/Xbox one games easily. But with even that level of hardware, Nintendo would blow it out of the park. 

id also like to see some games take advantage of docked only or maybe a setting, providing more power. 

yeah, this all sounds good. i can see the switch plus (or switch 2) being comparable to the series s.