Russian state TV calls for regime change in the US for their partner Trump.

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Remy sit your dumbass down. Trump showed power. Obama 2.0 shows weakness, same as what Obama 1.0 showed. Putin was fucking terrified of Trump. 

LOL at the 2018 Helsinki press conference, a reporter asked Trump that if he had directly told Putin that Russia had interfered with the 2016 elections, that if he were willing to tell him to his face right now to not do that again.

And Trump couldn't do it, and in fact he said that Putin told him that Russia didn't interfere and "he believes him"

LOL "Trump showed power"

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Liberal clowns like yourself keep on complaining about how Trump is a Russian asset yet they can’t explain why Putin and the Russian government made no moves on Ukraine while he was in office….

Lol eat shit. 

Good, NATO is as useless as tits on a toad. Trump's threats forced those fucks to actually contribute their share of 2% GDP instead of the United States footing the majority of the bill to protect the

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL at the 2018 Helsinki press conference, a reporter asked Trump that if he had directly told Putin that Russia had interfered with the 2016 elections, that if he were willing to tell him to his face right now to not do that again.

And Trump couldn't do it, and in fact he said that Putin told him that Russia didn't interfere and "he believes him"

LOL "Trump showed power"

Yeah, he showed power. You magically think Ukraine stopped bombing Donbas when Trump was in office? Fuck no they didn't. Ukraine has been trying to get them back since 2014. Trump straight up told Putin he wouldn't be invading Ukraine on his watch. Biden gets his ass in office and all of a sudden Putin starts putting troops on the border. What exactly do you call that? 

3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Yeah, he showed power. You magically think Ukraine stopped bombing Donbas when Trump was in office? Fuck no they didn't. Ukraine has been trying to get them back since 2014. Trump straight up told Putin he wouldn't be invading Ukraine on his watch. Biden gets his ass in office and all of a sudden Putin starts putting troops on the border. What exactly do you call that? 

Trump was trying to get the US out of NATO, which would have caused NATO to collapse entirely.

You're arent' remotely close to being right.

Trump was literally trying to give Putin his ultimate wish.

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Trump was trying to get the US out of NATO, which would have caused NATO to collapse entirely.

You're arent' remotely close to being right.

Trump was literally trying to give Putin his ultimate wish.

Good, NATO is as useless as tits on a toad. Trump's threats forced those fucks to actually contribute their share of 2% GDP instead of the United States footing the majority of the bill to protect their fucking asses. Tell me Jer, what good has NATO done? How many wars have they actually stopped from happening? How many of their own members actually listen to fuck all what they say? Turkey is a member of NATO, told them to kick rocks over Russia, so again, what use are they? 

You seem to think Putin is this big bad military might, the only thing Putin has is nukes and hypersonic missiles. His naval fleet is falling apart, his troops lack training... what exactly would his ultimate wish be? 

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Good, NATO is as useless as tits on a toad.

Thanks for admitting you lost this argument.

Oh............did you think trying to pivot on the subject wasn't going to get noticed.

You just admitted that Trump was helping Putin to break up NATO.

6 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Good, NATO is as useless as tits on a toad. Trump's threats forced those fucks to actually contribute their share of 2% GDP instead of the United States footing the majority of the bill to protect their fucking asses. Tell me Jer, what good has NATO done? How many wars have they actually stopped from happening? How many of their own members actually listen to fuck all what they say? Turkey is a member of NATO, told them to kick rocks over Russia, so again, what use are they? 

You seem to think Putin is this big bad military might, the only thing Putin has is nukes and hypersonic missiles. His naval fleet is falling apart, his troops lack training... what exactly would his ultimate wish be? 

Lol you guys use your stupidity as armor. 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for admitting you lost this argument.

Oh............did you think trying to pivot on the subject wasn't going to get noticed.

You just admitted that Trump was helping Putin to break up NATO.

LOL this dude actually think NATO is useful. Jer, time to leave the United States for once in your pathetic little existence. Trump used business tactics against NATO, pay your fair share or the money teet is being taken away.  He beat them at their own game and guess what? Those mother fuckers are paying their 2% GDP share. You'd know this if you were a business man and not a forum troll, Jer. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you guys use your stupidity as armor. 

Okay Remypee, explain how NATO is useful. TF did they do the first time Russia walked into Ukraine and took Crimea? Tf is NATO doing now? Not a fucking thing. They are fucking useless. 

3 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Okay Remypee, explain how NATO is useful. TF did they do the first time Russia walked into Ukraine and took Crimea? Tf is NATO doing now? Not a fucking thing. They are fucking useless. 

My thoughts on NATO are irrelevant, Putin sees the alliance as a threat and that is the only thing that matters. Like you cuck yourself for Trump but from a practical sense standpoint what makes the most sense. 

Putin was  afraid of Trump or Putin via his network was aware Trump's cabinet was friendly with the idea of a puppet cabinet in place that would serve his needs and it would be bloodless power grab that wouldn't endure the fallout of waging war with Ukraine? 

Hell, Trump still sings Putin's praises. There are like 3 or 4 foreign leaders or countries Trump speaks of fondly and some how Putin has always been on the top of that list. I don't think Trump even praises his sons as much as he has Putin. 

Dealing with MAGA idiots is like walking through a hurricane of stupidity, hypocrisy, and delusions. 

10 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

LOL this dude actually think NATO is useful.

I like how he thinks he can just pretend to move onto another subject, while he just admitted that Trump was helping Putin break up NATO.

Which is exactly the reason Putin is going to war with Ukraine, and threatened Poland next..........over the possibility of them joining NATO.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I like how he thinks he can just pretend to move onto another subject, while he just admitted that Trump was helping Putin break up NATO.

Which is exactly the reason Putin is going to war with Ukraine, and threatened Poland next..........over the possibility of them joining NATO.

Do you enjoy making shit up in your head? 

15 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Is Ukraine a NATO member? 

If NATO is so useless why is Russia so afraid of the possibility of Ukraine joining a so called useless organization? 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Is Ukraine a NATO member? 

If NATO is so useless why is Russia so afraid of the possibility of Ukraine joining a so called useless organization? 

Um, yeah have you fucking paid attention? How would you like 40 countries all up on your border? 40 countries that are combined forces that despise you?

52 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Um, yeah have you fucking paid attention? How would you like 40 countries all up on your border? 40 countries that are combined forces that despise you?

Ukraine is not a member of NATO. 

There are already NATO countries that border Russia doofus, for DECADES. 

So the real question is, have YOU been paying attention :umad:

4 hours ago, Sublyminal said:

Do you enjoy making shit up in your head? 

I didn't make anything up.

Trump breaking up NATO helps Putin.

You clearly admitted that Trump was, indeed, trying to get the US out of NATO, which would've caused it to break up.

You lost the argument.

Did you honestly think moving the goalposts was going to work with me?

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I didn't make anything up.

Trump breaking up NATO helps Putin.

You clearly admitted that Trump was, indeed, trying to get the US out of NATO, which would've caused it to break up.

You lost the argument.

Did you honestly think moving the goalposts was going to work with me?

You 100% have a mental disorder. I'm not sure which one you have yet, but, you definitely have something going on in that brain of yours. 

How cute. You actually think we would have pulled out of NATO,  No matter how useless they are, it would have never happened. But, they fell right into the Art of the Deal that Trump speaks of in his book. Before he came along NATO countries were paying 0.5-1% of their GDP, while the US was paying its 2%. Trump forced them to stand by their agreements all on a threat. Sorry you don't know how the real world works sunshine. Maybe you should try leaving mommy and daddy's basement one of these days. 

I lost an argument by saying NATO is worthless? LOL see my very first sentence Jer. You have a mental disorder. 

Did you honestly think that you pretending that I lost means that I actually lost? Things don't work that way in the real world, Jer Bear.