I'm addicted to energy drinks

:dame:

Like I really can't stop drinking them lately, and I catch myself thinking about them the moment I wake up sometimes :] 

But I switched to sugar-free ones a while ago, at least I'm not pumping myself full of chemicals AND sugar.

What are your small addictions? :deadkoolaid:

I know it's bad but I start getting nervous when I don't have them for a day and then I can't stop thinking about anything else it's so annoying :willcucked:

No way these things are not somewhat addicting when it's not even the sugar I crave for.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

put that shit down dude. same with soda entirely. 

Pro tip: If you wanna diet or kick shit, take a bite/big sip then chug a water. Tricks your body into thinking you ate/drank the whole thing :blessed:

My diet has been fine really, started taking fitness way more fanatically since last year, same for what I eat

It's just always these things that have been hard to cut off

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I know it's bad but I start getting nervous when I don't have them for a day and then I can't stop thinking about anything else it's so annoying :willcucked:

No way these things are not somewhat addicting when it's not even the sugar I crave for.

Sugar is not the only addicting thing in energy drinks. Caffeine, guarana, artificial sweeteners are all addicting.  You need to stop drinking these things.  They are also loaded with b vitamins which is processed by your liver.  Eventually your liver will no longer be able to handle it and start to break down.  Switch to black coffee and then reduce your weekly intake slowly.  Your addiction will kill you or severely injure you.  

Edited by lostfool
  • Like 1

I only drink energy drinks when I'm high. I know it's a bad combination but the feel is perfect and I don't do it all that often these days, so it's fine.

NOS is easily the best brand. There are a few Monster flavors I like but most are trash. Classic Redbull has a gross medicinal like taste. And Rockstar is the bottom of the barrel, I wouldn't even get one for free.

5 hours ago, lostfool said:

I personally know three people who went into cardiac arrest because of an energy drink addiction.  One of them needed a liver  transplant.  

jesus lol... 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There are natural, healthier alternatives that you can look up.

yea.... water. what the fuck do you even mean, healthy energy drink alternatives? :D  it's all trash, we know it especially energy drinks. gross. but I love soda :dreamy:  moderation is key

• Haha 1
Just now, Saucer said:

I stand with tradition and Kahlua and coffee.

That's godly. I usually drink coffee/irish cream during the Holiday though. Wouldn't feel right to drink it any other time.

Amaretto + coffee is pretty good too. Haven't done that in ages though. I barely drink anymore.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I only drink energy drinks when I'm high. I know it's a bad combination but the feel is perfect and I don't do it all that often these days, so it's fine.

NOS is easily the best brand. There are a few Monster flavors I like but most are trash. Classic Redbull has a gross medicinal like taste. And Rockstar is the bottom of the barrel, I wouldn't even get one for free.

I still like Red Bull the best honestly and the white edition with coconut and blueberries. The OG sour bubble gum flavor is unmatched imo especially when mixing :glad:

Tried them all over the years, Rockstar really is trash all around. Monster has a lot of shit flavors too, Ultra Paradise is okay though but tastes more like some chemical apple juice than energy drink.

Gonna have to switch back to small espressos though, if anything it's better to go back being addicted to that :dame: 

3 hours ago, kaz said:

yea.... water. what the fuck do you even mean, healthy energy drink alternatives? :D  it's all trash, we know it especially energy drinks. gross. but I love soda :dreamy:  moderation is key

Try semen

• Upvote 1