SteamDeck is already a beast for emulation

Emulation station looks great on Deck

and now everyone is talking about EMU Deck which integrates your games into Steam

Meanwhile Sheep paying for a subscription upgrade to play a handful of N64 roms :danylol:

Edited by TLHBO
12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Are you people still interested paying emulated games in 2022? This is like pirating movies and music at this point. Hermshits are the worst. 

Most of these games you can't buy anymore dumbass, emulation is the ONLY way to play many unless you want to buy the games for a fortune on ebay, or dig out your console consoles and play in glorious sub 480i.

The few games that are available to play are now moving towards subscription services even if you bought these games multiple times before, because multi-billion dollar companies tend to fuck people over without a care in the world but sure not paying to play Mario bros 3 for the hundreth time makes a hermits the crooks :tom:

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Emulation station looks great on Deck

and now everyone is talking about EMU Deck which integrates your games into Steam

Meanwhile Sheep paying for a subscription upgrade to play a handful of N64 roms :danylol:

Lol boasting about Emulation in 2022 lol

Switch has been an emulation machine for years now.  Welcome to the party :cmpunk1:

58 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Are you people still interested paying emulated games in 2022? This is like pirating movies and music at this point. Hermshits are the worst. 

This is them still trying to talk about the Steam Deck, but they're too embarrassed at how it looks bad with actual true modern 3D games, so they had to lower the goalposts, down to talking about playing ROMS.

.....which is exactly what I predicted they would be doing.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Says the dumb fuck casual who has been playing GTAV online for almost a decade. :D

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I've actually only started playing it last year but nice try. 

So you started playing a piece of trash game from 2013 in 2021 and we're supposed to believe emulation is embarrassing? Sit down. 

• dead 1
Just now, Ramza said:

So you started playing a piece of trash game from 2013 in 2021 and we're supposed to believe emulation is embarrassing? Sit down. 

I played gta 5 back on the ps3. Played online once then and hated it. I bought gta 5 and a bunch of games on sale end of 2020 and tried online about March of last year and it was a far better experience since they added so much in between. 

Lmfao crying because motherfuckers are boasting about playing decades old ROMS on a handheld PC to justify its existence. 

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

I played gta 5 back on the ps3. Played online once then and hated it. I bought gta 5 and a bunch of games on sale end of 2020 and tried online about March of last year and it was a far better experience since they added so much in between. 

Lmfao crying because motherfuckers are boasting about playing decades old ROMS on a handheld PC to justify its existence. 

All the classics you can possibly imagine on a handheld is way cooler than playing GTAV online with a bunch of 13 years old in 2021. Get the fuck outta here.

15 minutes ago, Ramza said:

All the classics you can possibly imagine on a handheld is way cooler than playing GTAV online with a bunch of 13 years old in 2021. Get the fuck outta here.

Lol you say this like this wasn't possible until the Steamdeck came out, like it's a selling point. 

23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao another fgt hypocrite :lul: Mr "I hate old games but watch me play a decade old game"

Its not just "decades old roms" either, it can go from atari up to PS2 and Gamecube for example.

The alternative is paying subscriptions to Nintendo or sony for the convenince of playing games you already own. These clowns would have you believe that's the better alternative.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you say this like this wasn't possible until the Steamdeck came out, like it's a selling point. 

I fail to see which other handhelds does this better. :wonder: NVidia shield? 

And lol at trying to downplay this like it's a bad thing and apparently the only selling point of Steamdeck. I already own 240 (PC) games for the Steamdeck... that's a selling point in of itself. 

• Thanks 1