SteamDeck is already a beast for emulation

35 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lmao another fgt hypocrite :lul: Mr "I hate old games but watch me play a decade old game"

Its not just "decades old roms" either, it can go from atari up to PS2 and Gamecube for example.

The alternative is paying subscriptions to Nintendo or sony for the convenince of playing games you already own. These clowns would have you believe that's the better alternative.

Paying more for less is amazing. $50 a year for a handful of N64 and Sega Genesis roms.  :aitch:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Paying more for less is amazing. $50 a year for a handful of N64 and Sega Genesis roms.  :aitch:

And Nintendo is selling them $60 legacy controllers to play them for the "real experience" too :rofl: 

Sheep are dumb as fuck...  With the amount of money Nintendo charges them for shit, and the amount of times they've bought the same shit over and over... they could have afforded multiple Steam Decks :hest: 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It'll do better than that too.

You know how many hundreds and hundreds of games that is.  And those are the best kinds of games to play on a portable device too, imo.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And Nintendo is selling them $60 legacy controllers to play them for the "real experience" too :rofl: 

Sheep are dumb as fuck...  With the amount of money Nintendo charges them for shit, and the amount of times they've bought the same shit over and over... they could have afforded multiple Steam Decks :hest: 

Sheep are the dumbest consumers by far. When I see 2-3+ years old, low budget Nintendo games still selling for full price in stores I just lose my shit every time. :hest: Even worse when it's a WiiU port from 2015 still selling for full price today. :tom:

Nintendo are very lucky to have cultivated such a brainwashed, clueless, fanatic and idiotic fanbase. They can get away with this kind of shit, it would never work on any other platform. 

• Upvote 1