“ Whether Sony Likes It Or Not, Game Pass Makes The New PS Plus Look Underwhelming” - GameSpot

10 hours ago, jehurey said:

lol lemmings are now butthurt over Sony services.

It’s hilarious watching them get all triggered and butthurt because Sony won’t follow Microsoft and their foolish business model born out of desperation to sell games.

The only people complaining about the new PS Plus are lemmings. Cows don’t give a fuck as it’s pretty much the same shit we’ve had for years with the exception of adding PSP games to the service and dropping the price to access PS4 and PS5 games with the mid-tier option.

GameAss is underwhelming and lacks AAA games worth a damn. 5 years in the market and they’ve only had 25 million subs, pretty pathetic. Even Nintendo’s fledgling online service has more subs. Now with Sony combining PS Plus (which was already a great value and more popular than GameAss) with PS Now they currently have the biggest subscription service out of the three. GameAss is last place again just like LBox. :mroff: No wonder lemshits are mad.

17 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s hilarious watching them get all triggered and butthurt because Sony won’t follow Microsoft and their foolish business model born out of desperation to sell games.

The only people complaining about the new PS Plus are lemmings. Cows don’t give a fuck as it’s pretty much the same shit we’ve had for years with the exception of adding PSP games to the service and dropping the price to access PS4 and PS5 games with the mid-tier option.

GameAss is underwhelming and lacks AAA games worth a damn. 5 years in the market and they’ve only had 25 million subs, pretty pathetic. Even Nintendo’s fledgling online service has more subs. Now with Sony combining PS Plus (which was already a great value and more popular than GameAss) with PS Now they currently have the biggest subscription service out of the three. GameAss is last place again just like LBox. :mroff: No wonder lemshits are mad.

Just wait until Sony sees people aren’t signing up for their top tier. :reg: they’re just gonna increase the cost of PSN for everyone :mj: 

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Just wait until Sony sees people aren’t signing up for their top tier. :reg: they’re just gonna increase the cost of PSN for everyone :mj: 

Either way they still print money because unlike ShitPass everything is all profit with PS Plus. If you look at their revenue from Playstation, PS Plus and PS Store are their biggest money makers. They made the wise decision to merge PS Now and PS Plus together to make even more profit.

GameAss hasn’t made a dime for MS in all the almost 5 years it’s been out and there’s no sign it’s making any money soon especially now that they went ahead and bought Activision and Bathesda for billions. If anything GameAss has a higher chance of its price increasing than PS Plus, you didn’t think this one through :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Game Pass is a "better deal", at the cost of tanking MS' already rickety 1st party publishing, and probably taking Bethesda down with it.

Sony is right about this, day-1 subscription releases WILL lead to worse games at the high end.

PS Extra at least gets you the game-buffet experience that has been missing on PlayStation, and I think that's the right call.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Game Pass is a "better deal", at the cost of tanking MS' already rickety 1st party publishing, and probably taking Bethesda down with it.

Sony is right about this, day-1 subscription releases WILL lead to worse games at the high end.

PS Extra at least gets you the game-buffet experience that has been missing on PlayStation, and I think that's the right call.

What are the chances that Starfield on GamePass.............is only going to be a 10-hour trial pass? Or some form of limited trial?

If that announcement hits..the lemmings better be somewhere other than this forum on that day.:banderoos:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What are the chances that Starfield on GamePass.............is only going to be a 10-hour trial pass? Or some form of limited trial?

If that announcement hits..the lemmings better be somewhere other than this forum on that day.:banderoos:

Less than 0% chance of Starfield being a 10h trial.

Is that how desperate you are to hate on GamePass? :mj: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Less than 0% chance of Starfield being a 10h trial.

Is that how desperate you are to hate on GamePass? :mj: 

No. If I were desperate..........I'd be making multiple posts about it, like you and Ghost seem to do every week.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. If I were desperate..........I'd be making multiple posts about it, like you and Ghost seem to do every week.

You're acting like you don't respond to every post Ghostz makes about it :hehe: 

And you're also acting like as if we don't know that you're subscribed to it as well :tom: 

This is another instance of you "buying something to have credibility when you talk about it" here. 

Just now, Remij said:

You're acting like you don't respond to every post Ghostz makes about it :hehe: 

LOL he's now trying to move the topic.

I enjoy making fun of people.

That's not desperation.......that's entertainment.

Like you entertaining me, right at this moment.:drake:I'd enjoy it more if you start getting madder and madder at this point in time. I'd enjoy that very much, actually.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's now trying to move the topic.

I enjoy making fun of people.

That's not desperation.......that's entertainment.

Like you entertaining me, right at this moment.:drake:I'd enjoy it more if you start getting madder and madder at this point in time. I'd enjoy that very much, actually.

You're not making fun of anyone.  You're making up hypothetical scenarios of something happening... to take a dig at Xbox GamePass.. LOL.  That's literally where you're at right now.

bubu I hope Starfield is jus a 10 hour demo that would own the Lemmings :tear2: 

bubu if that happens the lemmings better not be here that day :drake: 

Clown :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're not making fun of anyone.  You're making up hypothetical scenarios of something happening... to take a dig at Xbox GamePass..

Haven't you been doing just that for like 3 years now:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Aw, my goodness. This is going to be fun.

Edited by jehurey
18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Haven't you been doing just that for like 3 years now:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Aw, my goodness. This is going to be fun.

No.  When I tell you something is happening.. it happens. :trump2:

Edited by Remij