“ Whether Sony Likes It Or Not, Game Pass Makes The New PS Plus Look Underwhelming” - GameSpot

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  When I tell you something is happening.. it happens. :trump2:

Except it didn't, and Jim Ryan didn't turn new games into a gamepass service:drake:

And countless other things. LOL

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except it didn't, and Jim Ryan didn't turn new games into a gamepass service:drake:

And countless other things. LOL

Yep, they did... and he will.. he even gave himself an out to do just that. 

Just now, Remij said:

Yep, they did... and he will.. he even gave himself an out to do just that. 

No, he specifically said he wasn't going to do it.

Even quoted him on it, saying he won't do it.

I like how your narrative requires you to black out information from your mind. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

No, he specifically said he wasn't going to do it.

Even quoted him on it, saying he won't do it.

I like how your narrative requires you to black out information from your mind. LOL

And if you asked him 4 years ago if PS games were coming to PC he'd have said no too LOL

He literally even makes that point.... when he said this:

"The way the world is changing so very quickly at the moment, nothing is forever," he tells us. "Who would have said even four years ago that you would see AAA PlayStation IP being published on PC? We started that last year with Horizon Zero Dawn, then Days Gone, and now God of War -- a hugely polished and accomplished PC version of that game. [We've had] great critical success and great commercial success, and everybody has made their peace with that happening and is completely at ease with it. I look back four years and think nobody would have seen that coming.

"So I don't want to cast anything in stone at this stage. All I'm talking to today is the approach we're taking in the short term. The way our publishing model works right now, it doesn't make any sense. But things can change very quickly in this industry, as we all know."

He's laying the groundwork.. just like he's doing with PC games :trump: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

And if you asked him 4 years ago if PS games were coming to PC he'd have said no too LOL

He literally even makes that point.... when he said this:

"The way the world is changing so very quickly at the moment, nothing is forever," he tells us. "Who would have said even four years ago that you would see AAA PlayStation IP being published on PC? We started that last year with Horizon Zero Dawn, then Days Gone, and now God of War -- a hugely polished and accomplished PC version of that game. [We've had] great critical success and great commercial success, and everybody has made their peace with that happening and is completely at ease with it. I look back four years and think nobody would have seen that coming.

"So I don't want to cast anything in stone at this stage. All I'm talking to today is the approach we're taking in the short term. The way our publishing model works right now, it doesn't make any sense. But things can change very quickly in this industry, as we all know."

He's laying the groundwork.. just like he's doing with PC games :trump: 

:lawl::lawl:another lemming talking about something happening in four years:lawl::lawl:

this is fantastic

has anybody kept up with Fakeboy Lemij's list of "THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN.......SOON!!!!"

• Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

The funny thing for me will be when it happens... you'll act like as if it was always inevitable and anyone would have seen if coming... like you've done countless other times with me :hehe: 

He's now writing fanfic about me, along with the one he writes for Jim Ryan:kaz:

I'll be expanding my condo that resides in Fakeboy Lemij's head.

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl:another lemming talking about something happening in four years:lawl::lawl:

this is fantastic

has anybody kept up with Fakeboy Lemij's list of "THINGS THAT WILL HAPPEN.......SOON!!!!"

:willslap:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now writing fanfic about me, along with the one he writes for Jim Ryan:kaz:

I'll be expanding my condo that resides in Fakeboy Lemij's head.

Will that one be in your brothers name too? :lawl: