series X in stock at Amazon for $499

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally.

They won’t let me. Also I’m tied up with work for a few hours.     

46 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Been in stock at Sam's Club for two weeks and in and out of stock at Walmart as well. Either Microsoft is crushing it with production or this thing is going to start sitting on shelves lol 

probably a bit of both. i think casuals will gravitate more towards the $299 sku. add gamepass and that's a lot of value.

13 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You got lucky. They are rarely ever in stock. 

I just looked on Twitter and they said Best Buy would have stock in store today. There wasn’t even anyone there when I got there, I know they had both digital & disc bc they gave me the disc less version and I didn’t realize it until I got to my car, so then I just walked back in and got the disc version. 

pretty simple tbh, if I had someone that could go grab another right now I would have. I want their whole stock. 

21 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

I think they're crushing it with production.

Of course you do :hest: Just like your dumb ass thought the shitty perfect dark devs would be an AAAA studio

Edited by TLHBO
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I just looked on Twitter and they said Best Buy would have stock in store today. There wasn’t even anyone there when I got there, I know they had both digital & disc bc they gave me the disc less version and I didn’t realize it until I got to my car, so then I just walked back in and got the disc version. 

pretty simple tbh, if I had someone that could go grab another right now I would have. I want their whole stock. 

man, this sounds too much like an april fool's, unless you live in a poor ass town lol