series X in stock at Amazon for $499

Just now, Remij said:

bubu you're a lemming :cries:

No... I'm just contesting the bullshit you and the other clowns here are saying.

When you lose arguments or have nothing to come back with... you revert to calling me a lemming... because it makes you feel better :tom: 

Again LemiJ lost what argument? 

Are the numbers for NPD out? 

Is Xbox still in last place? 

Have you yet decided if you think Xbox will get a 1/3 of the market?

Or you're still not confident enough to take an actual stance? :umad:

All this lemming behavior from you but you wonder why you're called LemiJ :sabu:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally.

They won’t let me. Also I’m tied up with work for a few hours.     

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Again LemiJ lost what argument? 

Are the numbers for NPD out? 

Is Xbox still in last place? 

Have you yet decided if you think Xbox will get a 1/3 of the market?

Or you're still not confident enough to take an actual stance? :umad:

All this lemming behavior from you but you wonder why you're called LemiJ :sabu:

Yep, lost the argument... moved on to "bubu lemij :tear2:"

That's why you're blabbling about a bunch of different shit now :tom: 

And I just explained exactly why you call me Lemij... it makes you feel better :drake: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep, lost the argument... moved on to "bubu lemij :tear2:"

That's why you're blabbling about a bunch of different shit now :tom: 

And I just explained exactly why you call me Lemij... it makes you feel better :drake: 

Well I listed out somethings but yet still haven't said what argument I lost LemiJ :cmpunk1:

Stop trying to start a go around and take a stance you coward ass lemming :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Well I listed out somethings but yet still haven't said what argument I lost LemiJ :cmpunk1:

Stop trying to start a go around and take a stance you coward ass lemming :umad:

You're not goading me into saying shit I didn't say lmao..  You lost the argument of Xbox not selling and being on store shelves because people aren't buying them... when in fact it's because there's tons of units that were just recently stocked.

That is what I've said.. and that's what I'm saying.  Then you're like "bubub Xbawkz will be thurd" and "Lemij :tear2:"   It's typical of you.  

I don't give a shit if they're last.. Xbox won UK this month... and I'm almost certain they're going to win NPD again this month... just like they have for the past 4-5 months :shrug:  That's just what it is.

Then you'll go on and do the same shit "bubu Sony has more demand :cries:" ... and I'll be like "yeah and they're failing to meet it"... and you sheep fakeboys will repeat the same shit...

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're not goading me into saying shit I didn't say lmao..  You lost the argument of Xbox not selling and being on store shelves because people aren't buying them... when in fact it's because there's tons of units that were just recently stocked.

That is what I've said.. and that's what I'm saying.  Then you're like "bubub Xbawkz will be thurd" and "Lemij :tear2:"   It's typical of you.  

I don't give a shit if they're last.. Xbox won UK this month... and I'm almost certain they're going to win NPD again this month... just like they have for the past 4-5 months :shrug:  That's just what it is.

Then you'll go on and do the same shit "bubu Sony has more demand :cries:" ... and I'll be like "yeah and they're failing to meet it"... and you sheep fakeboys will repeat the same shit...

Xbox was either last or 2nd the last 4 to 5 months. 

You're HOPING it wins next NPD. 

Hope is not a victory, it's a wish.

Lemming hope and dreams :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Xbox was either last or 2nd the last 4 to 5 months. 

You're HOPING it wins next NPD. 

Hope is not a victory, it's a wish.

Lemming hope and dreams :sabu:

Against PS5 you clown :tom: 

And yea I do hope it wins... because you act like it can't... You idiots say it isn't selling and that it's just sitting on shelves.

I love it when you guys get put in your place.. because you care about sales so much :hest:

11 hours ago, Remij said:

Against PS5 you clown :tom: 

And yea I do hope it wins... because you act like it can't... You idiots say it isn't selling and that it's just sitting on shelves.

I love it when you guys get put in your place.. because you care about sales so much :hest:

There are three systems in the market doofus, MS had yet to win a single gen and this gen ain't looking that much different. :umad:

Your best hope is for them to maybe get a 1/3 by this gen, but even that you're not confident enough to commit to it :sabu:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

There are three systems in the market doofus, MS had yet to win a single gen and this gen ain't looking that much different. :umad:

Your best hope is for them to maybe get a 1/3 by this gen, but even that you're not confident enough to commit to it :sabu:

I don't give a shit you fucking retarded clown.

What am I saying?

I'm saying Xbox consoles are selling..  You fuckwads are saying they aren't...  I don't need them to be in first place.. They can be in last place all damn day... if they're 31% and Sony is 35% and Nintendo is  34%... you fucks would still be acting like "they aren't selling" :lemming: 

God damn you really are pathetic about this "winning" shit :lawl: 

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't give a shit you fucking retarded clown.

What am I saying?

I'm saying Xbox consoles are selling..  You fuckwads are saying they aren't...  I don't need them to be in first place.. They can be in last place all damn day... if they're 31% and Sony is 35% and Nintendo is  34%... you fucks would still be acting like "they aren't selling" :lemming: 

God damn you really are pathetic about this "winning" shit :lawl: 

For someone who claims to don't give a shit you sure do spend alot of energy and get all riled up and fuming defending Xbox:umad:

So are you finally ready to stand behind the 1/3 of the market for this gen claims or are you still a pussy ass motherfucker? :cmpunk1:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

For someone who claims to don't give a shit you sure do spend alot of energy and get all riled up and fuming defending Xbox:umad:

He literally typed this:

On 2022-04-05 at 9:14 PM, Remij said:

I'm looking and comparing every seller on the site right now... there's nothing from Walmart.com

And now he's claiming that he doesn't care.:kaz:

22 minutes ago, JonbX said:

AcneScarhurey still mad af lol

Poor guy, I'm making him go back over 10 years in him attempting to find anything to assuage his butthurt.

Back when he was in his early 30's.

• 2 weeks later...