Another week, another story about Microsoft mismanaging a studio

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Tbf I'm sure so many studios are guilty of this. A mix of male dominated fields mixed with grueling work conditions and a product with a male focus can be a toxic mix. 

this. also, a lot of genz bitches don't know how to play the game. everything is inappropriate. the older broads at my work make fun of them. tough bitches rock.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

this. also, a lot of genz bitches don't know how to play the game. everything is inappropriate. the older broads at my work make fun of them. tough bitches rock.

I’m actually seeing this occur a lot in my work place with the younger 20somethings. It’s seriously like they can’t handle the real world or if they’re told they did something wrong they immediately take it as huge offense. It’s really tiresome honestly. I work in mostly female dominated field (Women’s Corrections) and finding/maintaining workers is hard. 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’m actually seeing this occur a lot in my work place with the younger 20somethings. It’s seriously like they can’t handle the real world or if they’re told they did something wrong they immediately take it as huge offense. It’s really tiresome honestly. I work in mostly female dominated field (Women’s Corrections) and finding/maintaining workers is hard. 

bro...there was one bitch who kept saying we were mansplaining shit to her. she kept fucking up, so we were correcting her. i don't even think she knows what her dumb gen z terminology means lol. we got her to quit :smoke:

• NPC 1

Microsoft PR initially reached out during the reporting process for this story to offer potential interviews on some of the topics it covers. Despite repeated follow-up attempts by Kotaku, however, those interviews never materialized

This reminds me of a Ross Perot quote:

Read the shit they say in the article. They're obviously far left loonies who are hyper-sensitive. It doesn't surprise me at all that we have a shit, talentless development studio known for failures who is now making excuses and seeking attention.

Microsoft deserves all of this for cultivating this kind of bullshit and mismanaging all these studios they were buying. This happened under microsoft's watch like every other shitty studio.

Didn't read all of it but there's some noticeable information in there. Like how mismanaged the teams were, like how they didn't care that State of Decay 2 was a huge flop critically at launch because the GAAS would improve overtime or like how they just assign random tasks to newly formed team with no afterthought then break them up to form new teams on different tasks with absolutely no sense of cohesion. Or how Undead Labs is now the State of Decay factory studio who need to pump out sequel after sequel.

It's no wonder MS only produce safe trash from their first party. All they want is to have more content for Gameass and don't care about the quality. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Didn't read all of it but there's some noticeable information in there. Like how mismanaged the teams were, like how they didn't care that State of Decay 2 was a huge flop critically at launch because the GAAS would improve overtime or like how they just assign random tasks to newly formed team with no afterthought then break them up to form new teams on different tasks with absolutely no sense of cohesion. Or how Undead Labs is now the State of Decay factory studio who need to pump out sequel after sequel.

It's no wonder MS only produce safe trash from their first party. All they want is to have more content for Gameass and don't care about the quality. 

MS is trash, every team working for them is on a downward trajectory

6 hours ago, Voidler said:

MS is trash, every team working for them is on a downward trajectory

Their flagship franchise, and next-gen system seller is totally fucked right now, and the devs don't deny it. And this is after a painful 1 year delay. Given how many MGS games were cancelled or in dev-hell on Xbox One, you gotta wonder if MS knows how to make games.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/halo-infinite-developer-concedes-the-community-is-out-of-patience/

Screenshot_20220401-111242.png