Halo Infinite developer concedes ‘the community is out of patience’

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/halo-infinite-developer-concedes-the-community-is-out-of-patience/

Community director Brian 'ske7ch' Jarrard posted to a reply to a Reddit user who said they wished 343 Industries would acknowledge that there have been issues that are delaying progress on new features for the game.

"There are indeed a lot of challenges and constraints," Jarrard responded. "We're certainly not happy to be unable to meet player and community expectations, it's a difficult situation that's going to take the team time to work through.

"Right now the focus is on Season 2 and we'll have more to share on that in the coming weeks. Meanwhile a lot of production planning, costing, planning, hiring, etc. is all happening which doesn't really lend to detailed regular updates.

"We understand the community is simply out of patience and frankly, I think understandably tired of words. We just need some time for the team to get the details sorted and then we can certainly share as much as we can."

:hest:

Nearly 6 months after release and not only have they failed to deliver any meaningful new content, but they can't even create the simple playlists that the community has constantly been asking for or tweak the terrible progression/challenge system. Its no surprise that the player base is dying off so quickly.

Everyone but retards like dynaflop saw this coming. It doesnt matter though, the media shilled the 9/10 scores and the lemkids ate it up and it probably sold a few xboxs

Now they'll let this one die and begin the hype cycle all over again

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Everyone but retards like dynaflop saw this coming. It doesnt matter though, the media shilled the 9/10 scores and the lemkids ate it up and it probably sold a few xboxs

Now they'll let this one die and begin the hype cycle all over again

take away the gun play (which is still great), and you are left with a string of ubisoft b side missions. maybe the MP is better, but i hated the campaign. shit, even 5 felt more grand.

10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

take away the gun play (which is still great), and you are left with a string of ubisoft b side missions. maybe the MP is better, but i hated the campaign. shit, even 5 felt more grand.

The MP is a universal disappointment. I was equally hyped for both it and the campaign and the fact that they both underwhelmed was a bummer. Infinite may very well have been the final nail in the coffin when it comes to my interest in Halo.

Awesome core game... but they COMPLETELY dropped the ball with content and features.

What a fucking joke.  Glad to see at least one person there realizes people are fed up with them.

Just terrible management all around.  Pathetic that a software company like MS... who's gaming consoles have always been online focused... who's franchise "Halo" has always been online and co-op focused... COMPLETELY drop the ball with these things.

This type of game should be the easiest shit in the world for MS to hit a home run with... :shake: 

I still love the game, and think there's a solid base there... but man, the issues in the campaign still aren't fixed... no co-op still...

Just IMAGINE... if it would have launched in 2020... LOL

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

Awesome core game... but they COMPLETELY dropped the ball with content and features.

What a fucking joke.  Glad to see at least one person there realizes people are fed up with them.

Just terrible management all around.  Pathetic that a software company like MS... who's gaming consoles have always been online focused... who's franchise "Halo" has always been online and co-op focused... COMPLETELY drop the ball with these things.

This type of game should be the easiest shit in the world for MS to hit a home run with... :shake: 

I still love the game, and think there's a solid base there... but man, the issues in the campaign still aren't fixed... no co-op still...

i think coalition will deliver with gears 6, at least.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Lemij, DynamiteCop, slow Jonny and the other dumb ass lemmings have been owned :sabu:

Not really... I played the game and enjoyed it.

Being owned is BOTW2 getting delayed till next year despite your hopes and dreams that it would release this year :hest: 

bubu now allz we need is anothur Mario and iz 2017 all ova again! :moto: 

:omglol:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Not really... I played the game and enjoyed it.

Being owned is BOTW2 getting delayed till next year despite your hopes and dreams that it would release this year :hest: 

bubu now allz we need is anothur Mario and iz 2017 all ova again! :moto: 

:omglol:

When we told you the Halo player base was gone in short order you denied it.... Now look at where we are at now.... Shits dead like a doorknob :sabu:

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

When we told you the Halo player base was gone in short order you denied it.... Now look at where we are at now.... Shits dead like a doorknob :sabu:

That was before they continued not supporting the game...   Like as if I'm supposed to know they'll do fuck all for 5 months :drake: 

Why you on my ass when I'm here admitting they dropped the ball hard?  I did much earlier as well... when they took their Christmas vacations right after releasing the game...

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

That was before they continued not supporting the game...   Like as if I'm supposed to know they'll do fuck all for 5 months :drake: 

Why you on my ass when I'm here admitting they dropped the ball hard?  I did much earlier as well... when they took their Christmas vacations right after releasing the game...

Because you hyped this shit for years as the 2nd coming of Halo the Xbox brand and the savior. 

You saw the light after the train had already derailed and crashed into a wall. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Because you hyped this shit for years as the 2nd coming of Halo the Xbox brand and the savior. 

You saw the light after the train had already derailed and crashed into a wall. 

I know I did... and I've said they botched it since before it launched.  I've actually been pretty critical of this game.  Since the delay, I've been calling it out.  

It really SHOULD have been the 2nd coming of Halo.  But they botched it.  It launched to an eager fanbase... but their post launch support and server tech issues was something I certainly didn't expect.

I dunno what else I can do besides agree that they fucked it up.  It should have been an easy launch.. and should have been a marquee Series X title for launch.. but yea.. it be what it do.

Just now, Remij said:

I know I did... and I've said they botched it since before it launched.  I've actually been pretty critical of this game.  Since the delay, I've been calling it out.  

It really SHOULD have been the 2nd coming of Halo.  But they botched it.  It launched to an eager fanbase... but their post launch support and server tech issues was something I certainly didn't expect.

I dunno what else I can do besides agree that they fucked it up.  It should have been an easy launch.. and should have been a marquee Series X title for launch.. but yea.. it be what it do.

MS truly is doing all in their power to fuck up their 2nd chances... 

On 2022-04-02 at 8:29 AM, Remij said:

Anybody who wasn't deluded like you lemmshits saw this disaster a mile away

343 are a joke

• Thanks 1