Do you do weed?

Yeah I’ve been smoking week for 13 years, since I was 18, I have a fairly complex relationship with it. Between 19-24 I smoked it basically everyday, several joints (I was a university student for the majority of those years), and in all honestly I wasn’t that happy being high all the time but I was in such a routine I did not know what I would do with in my spare time if I wasn’t getting high, I thought I would be bored with my days. At 24+ for a few years I smoked it only on the weekends (but still a good few joints) and now I only smoke a joint on a Friday and Saturday evening when my wife and child go to bed. I chill out, listen to music, play games or something, and I love doing it. I don’t see me ever stopping, but I really need a healthier way of doing it (vaperisor or something). 

Personally I think the key is moderation, I enjoy it a lot more when I do it and have no guilt about smoking it. There are people who smoke it all day everyday and do fine but that wasn’t me, when I lived like that I knew I had to stop but it took me years to do so. Just imagine drinking alcohol all day everyday, imagine how much that would fuck you up. 

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Yeah I’ve been smoking week for 13 years, since I was 18, I have a fairly complex relationship with it. Between 19-24 I smoked it basically everyday, several joints (I was a university student for the majority of those years), and in all honestly I wasn’t that happy being high all the time but I was in such a routine I did not know what I would do with in my spare time if I wasn’t getting high, I thought I would be bored with my days. At 24+ for a few years I smoked it only on the weekends (but still a good few joints) and now I only smoke a joint on a Friday and Saturday evening when my wife and child go to bed. I chill out, listen to music, play games or something, and I love doing it. I don’t see me ever stopping, but I really need a healthier way of doing it (vaperisor or something). 

Personally I think the key is moderation, I enjoy it a lot more when I do it and have no guilt about smoking it. There are people who smoke it all day everyday and do fine but that wasn’t me, when I lived like that I knew I had to stop but it took me years to do so. Just imagine drinking alcohol all day everyday, imagine how much that would fuck you up. 

Why dont you cook it and eat it?

6 minutes ago, Javier said:

Why dont you cook it and eat it?

Because it absolutely fucking stinks and I keep it on DL in general with the smell and my neighbours. It’s not legal in the UK. It’s also a lot more powerful and takes an hour+ to kick in when you eat it rather than smoking, I only have about 2-3 of weed smoking time in ny evenings. If you smoke it it’s basically instant. 

Edited by Cell

Haven’t for about a year now. Smoked for 15 years or so, daily for a lot of it. Got to the point where i was getting bad anxiety when I’d smoke. Kinda defeated the purpose so just decided to stop. 

Edited by Casual

Fuck no. Every single person I know who has been a habitual weed user has ended up mentally fucked up. Every single one of them.

Here it was notable with Jimbo.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Fuck no. Every single person I know who has been a habitual weed user has ended up mentally fucked up. Every single one of them.

nothing can turn you into a jimbo, not even weed :D 

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

pedophilia turned jimbo into jimbo. 

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

pedophilia turned jimbo into jimbo. 

I'm not sure if I dare to ask what you're getting at :ben: I can't say I ever saw him hint at that, but now I'm curious

5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I'm not sure if I dare to ask what you're getting at :ben: I can't say I ever saw him hint at that, but now I'm curious

Jimbo would make comments about minors. Maybe he was kidding. However, he legit creeped me out.