Return to Monkey Island announced (Lucasfilm Games, Devolver Digital, Ron Gilbert) Coming in 2022

• Remij changed the title to Return to Monkey Island announced (Lucasfilm Games, Devolver Digital, Ron Gilbert) Coming in 2022
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

the original was a classic! i never played the second. i wonder how they will hold up now.

The second game is great as well.  They're both classics.

You can get the Special Editions which can be played with both the classic graphics an a new HD style.  They're great versions of the games.  They're only on PC/PS3/360/IOS though.

I'm sure this new game will release on every platform out there.

Edited by Remij
  • Upvote 1

Monkey Island 3 (Curse of Monkey Island) was a great game as well.. but it actually wasn't developed by Ron Gilbert.  However, he said that during development of the new game, they took care to make sure that it doesn't go out of canon. :smoke: 

Let's GO :blessed: 

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i remember the puzzles being a lot of fun!

Yea, they're wacky and fun.  I love Guybrush lol.

This announcement makes me want to go back and play a bunch of LucasFilm adventure games again.  I own about 10 or 15 of them. 

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, they're wacky and fun.  I love Guybrush lol.

This announcement makes me want to go back and play a bunch of LucasFilm adventure games again.  I own about 10 or 15 of them. 

tbh, it's been so long. i don't remember the characters. the same with full throttle. i remember loving it. i just don't remember it well.

• Like 1