AI: The Somnium Files - NirvanA Initiative gameplay trailer released

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Godly.     Can't wait for this!

Yeah, it’s up there for me too. Along with hotel dusk. Hell…I love all of these types of games. Danganronpa and 999/virtue series too 

Can’t fucking wait!! 

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
On 2022-04-06 at 7:25 PM, Ike said:

Yep, this is one I’m getting. Aiba :jerkit:

You shouldn't open it. Get the regular version and play that one, having it sealed will make up for the cost of having to buy it twice, trust me.

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Releases Friday brehs. Reviews dropped today and its getting loads of 9s and 10s all over the place :wow2:

fucking godly!! i have monday off too! i'll be playing the hell out of this!

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

these types of games are perfect for the switch, so it looks like i'll be getting that version.

I’m getting it for PC, but this seems like one of the few games that would actually be a good fit for the steamdeck.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

I’m getting it for PC, but this seems like one of the few games that would actually be a good fit for the steamdeck.

yeah, i treat these games like a book. wait, did the first one have QTEs? i'm having a brain fart lol.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

You shouldn't open it. Get the regular version and play that one, having it sealed will make up for the cost of having to buy it twice, trust me.

Wasn’t able to get it anyways. Was sold out by the time I tried to preorder. :( 

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, Ike said:

Wasn’t able to get it anyways. Was sold out by the time I tried to preorder. :( 

Damn, that sucks. That thing had instant profit written all over it, even better if you can keep it sealed for a couple of years/decades. 

I really wish I had finished the first game just about now. I was really enjoying it too, I don't know why I stopped. Gonna have to avoid threads about the sequel or I'm gonna spoil the first one's ending most likely.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Damn, that sucks. That thing had instant profit written all over it, even better if you can keep it sealed for a couple of years/decades. 

I really wish I had finished the first game just about now. I was really enjoying it too, I don't know why I stopped. Gonna have to avoid threads about the sequel or I'm gonna spoil the first one's ending most likely.

One of my favorite narratives in this type of game, probably only second to the og Phoenix Wright trilogy. Go back and finish dude. :aitch: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

One of my favorite narratives in this type of game, probably only second to the og Phoenix Wright trilogy. Go back and finish dude. :aitch: 

That's some high praise, man. 

I can say I really liked the characters, which is not something I say often in Japanese video games these days. Solid voice acting and visual presentation too, at least for a Spike Chunsoft game. The humor was great too. Really cool, like I said, no idea why I stopped playing. It was 10$ CAD last time I saw it on sale on steam, I'll add it to my wishlist.