AI: The Somnium Files - NirvanA Initiative gameplay trailer released

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's some high praise, man. 

I can say I really liked the characters, which is not something I say often in Japanese video games these days. Solid voice acting and visual presentation too, at least for a Spike Chunsoft game. The humor was great too. Really cool, like I said, no idea why I stopped playing. It was 10$ CAD last time I saw it on sale on steam, I'll add it to my wishlist. 

Yeah bro, it’s amazing. I would totally replay it from the start. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Godly.     Can't wait for this!

Yeah, it’s up there for me too. Along with hotel dusk. Hell…I love all of these types of games. Danganronpa and 999/virtue series too 

Can’t fucking wait!! 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

One of my favorite narratives in this type of game, probably only second to the og Phoenix Wright trilogy. Go back and finish dude. :aitch: 

Yeah, it’s up there for me too. Along with hotel dusk. Hell…I love all of these types of games. Danganronpa and 999/virtue series too :wow2:

• aitch 2
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's some high praise, man. 

I can say I really liked the characters, which is not something I say often in Japanese video games these days. Solid voice acting and visual presentation too, at least for a Spike Chunsoft game. The humor was great too. Really cool, like I said, no idea why I stopped playing. It was 10$ CAD last time I saw it on sale on steam, I'll add it to my wishlist. 

Probably still is since it releases in two days. :obama:

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm jealous man! i won't be able to play for another 8 hours.

They got me on some mindless project right now too at work. I'll still head out around 3:30 though. 

Just now, Ike said:

They got me on some mindless project right now too at work. I'll still head out around 3:30 though. 

well, i'll be putting in some time tonight and sunday/monday.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

well, i'll be putting in some time tonight and sunday/monday.

Same, I'm coming in Sunday to work on the same project. But I'll be adjusting my schedule to get a 4-day weekend for the 4th. :aitch: 

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Not surprising tbh. This is a still a pretty niche series much like the Zero Escape games.

Very true. I have a bit of a headache, so I’ll dive into it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I had to get the DL version. My local GameStop only had 1 copy - period lol. Wtf? 

So I showed up to pick up my preorder for this. I just got the physical edition and I said I was there to pick up my preorder. She hands me this. I pay $54 when this is $120. I didn’t say a goddamn word. 

0FA7CBCF-A07A-4D6A-B217-0DF0820DBA00.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • aitch 1