SquareEnix trademarks "Tactics Ogre: Reborn"

3 hours ago, Remij said:

That's going to be

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

For the Nvidia Geforce Now leak :blessed: 

Jerky :hest: 

The butthurt of his posting Square Enix remasters as proof that Sony is porting all of their games to PC.

Hey, how come Jim Ryan didn't announce any Playstation Plus type of service coming to PC?????????

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The PSP port was perfect so I'm hoping it's more than just a remaster. 

Yeah I couldn’t think of anything more pointless than a remaster of the PSP game. This needs to be a full 3D remake otherwise it’s a waste of time.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

By the way I'm playing Chrono Cross Radical Dreamer Edition on PC and it's absolute shit so far. Joke port, do not buy until it gets fixed. 

I'm going to wait for modders to fix it. I'm sure they will do a better job than square :tom:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

By the way I'm playing Chrono Cross Radical Dreamer Edition on PC and it's absolute shit so far. Joke port, do not buy until it gets fixed. 

It's complete garbage.  I started it today too and played about 10m before stopping.  :D 

To be fair, it's like that on all platforms though. 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

The butthurt of his posting Square Enix remasters as proof that Sony is porting all of their games to PC.

Hey, how come Jim Ryan didn't announce any Playstation Plus type of service coming to PC?????????

Maybe because it's not time? :drake: 

This idiot is asking why everything isn't all announced all at once :drake: 

This idiot also thinks that EVERYTHING on the list needs to happen.. or the list has no merit :drake: 

This idiot is gonna have a LOT more denying to do :omglol: 

Just now, Remij said:

Maybe because it's not time? :drake: 

This idiot is asking why everything isn't all announced all at once :drake: 

LOL Jim Ryan even announced a specific Playstation Plus tier for countries that DON'T HAVE STREAMING access to PS now?

So you are saying that Jim Ryan actually plans on providing service to third world countries before PC users?????????????????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL Jim Ryan even announced a specific Playstation Plus tier for countries that DON'T HAVE STREAMING access to PS now?

So you are saying that Jim Ryan actually plans on providing service to third world countries before PC users?????????????????:lawl::lawl::lawl:

^ Yea.. that's what I said with my post.. :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

that Jim Ryan sees the PC market as LESSER than that of THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES????????????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl:that's one hell of a counterpoint you got there, and to think you felt good about it when you typed that. LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

that Jim Ryan sees the PC market as LESSER than that of THIRD-WORLD COUNTRIES????????????????

:lawl::lawl::lawl:that's one hell of a counterpoint you got there, and to think you felt good about it when you typed that. LOL

Did I say that? :drake:

Man, he's losing his shit over Jim Ryan now.... as more and more Geforce Now leaked products come to light :hest:  

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Did I say that? :drake:

2 hours ago, Remij said:

:lawl::lawl::lawl:I even asked him a second time, just to be sure.

And now he's backtracking.

This is literally the best he could think up.

13 hours ago, Remij said:

Jer has mental issues, he makes shit up in his head, twists it around to fit his fucked up narrative and then throws it back at you, like you said exactly what his schitzo brain made up.

15 hours ago, Remij said:

Doesn't matter what it releases on.  Jerry will be wrong :juggle: 

No, if it ends up being a mobile game.........that absolutely makes you wrong, because why would a mobile game, that uses no nVidia hardware to be developed on......be on a nVidia database?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, if it ends up being a mobile game.........that absolutely makes you wrong, because why would a mobile game, that uses no nVidia hardware to be developed on......be on a nVidia database?

That doesn't matter.  We're talking about the authenticity of stuff that was posted in the leak as actual projects.

LOL you actually thought I'd let you move goalposts :mj: