Cyberpunk is 5 dollars

26 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Did they give up on trying to fix it? I know the patches have helped but the game is still a mess.

Doesn't seem buggy to me at all. Been playing it quite a bit 

22 hours ago, Sabo said:

Did they give up on trying to fix it? I know the patches have helped but the game is still a mess.

shut up :D  the game was always fine

Witcher 3 destroy Cyberpunk 2077. Buggy or not the game could have been better. The story and characters are awful next to Witcher 3's.

The amount of mind numbing repetitive filler side missions in Cyberpunk is insulting. The open world is kind of a joke compared to similar modern games, the graphics might look amazing but the way the world reacts to you is no different than some old open world game from 2006. 

I'll give it another shot when I have a better PC maybe I'll actually finish it this time instead of getting lost in boring side content.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Witcher 3 destroy Cyberpunk 2077. Buggy or not the game could have been better. The story and characters are awful next to Witcher 3's.

The amount of mind numbing repetitive filler side missions in Cyberpunk is insulting. The open world is kind of a joke compared to similar modern games, the graphics might look amazing but the way the world reacts to you is no different than some old open world game from 2006. 

I'll give it another shot when I have a better PC maybe I'll actually finish it this time instead of getting lost in boring side content.

Witcher 3 has an equal amount of boring side content. By now you should know how to filter through the boring stuff to get to the good stuff.

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Witcher 3 has an equal amount of boring side content. By now you should know how to filter through the boring stuff to get to the good stuff.

Witcher 3 had more engaging side quests in one area of the game than the entirety of Cyberpunk. 

When there is content in a game, I explore it, especially in a open world RPG where you want to grow your character. This is a really weak excuse from your part. Not like you never complained about a game having too much filler content before so why the sudden change of stance on that? 

I didn't find the main content of Cyberpunk all that enthralling either for the record. Maybe it gets better later on, I wouldn't know. 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Witcher 3 had more engaging side quests in one area of the game than the entirety of Cyberpunk. 

When there is content in a game, I explore it, especially in a open world RPG where you want to grow your character. This is a really weak excuse from your part. Not like you never complained about a game having too much filler content before so why the sudden change of stance on that? 

I didn't find the main content of Cyberpunk all that enthralling either for the record. Maybe it gets better later on, I wouldn't know. 

The character quest lines are fantastic and up there with some of Witcher 3’s best side content. It sounds like you didn’t get far enough to progress through them, if not then that’s on you 🤷‍♂️ 

GODpunk has amazing side content later on. The investigation quest chain with Rivers was soooo cool, easily my fav. A lot of people never got to the good side content and think the "?" stuff on the map is all of it.

The content is just divided into police investigations and gigs which are basically just small skirmishes and a tiny bit to read of what happened there. THIS IS NOT the quality side content. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I probably put the most hours in that game when I bought it on launch at full price.

The game is a 4/10

and that $5 price tag is a fitting price, same I spent on Duke Nukem Forever, another 4/10 game.

I put the most hours into the game on release too, with the release build on PC. :ben:  and it was fine. granted my shitty pc and lower settings were the reasons i had no issue with crashes or anything probably and the game just owns. :lawd:  can't wait for the expansion packs for this amazing sci-fi ROLE PLAYING GAME :D :-*

Edited by kaz
4 hours ago, kaz said:

I put the most hours into the game on release too, with the release build on PC. :ben:  and it was fine. granted my shitty pc and lower settings were the reasons i had no issue with crashes or anything probably and the game just owns. :lawd:  can't wait for the expansion packs for this amazing sci-fi ROLE PLAYING GAME :D :-*

It's a crap game, I had more interactivity and fun playing Far Cry 6 than this Cyberbull and I only play PC.

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It's a crap game, I had more interactivity and fun playing Far Cry 6 than this Cyberbull and I only play PC.

:biggrin::-*