• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lakers.

NOLA in playoffs. No LA in playoffs.  

Poor coaching,  lack of playoff experience and they're stupid too 

Posted Images

Luka better be is good condition to play Saturday.

Or maybe, maybe it might be worth it to do an experiment and simply sit Luka for game 1 and see how well the Mavs do, and if maybe they get a win, then sit Luka for Game 2 as well. Give him the extra rest if the team can handle Utah.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

at least the one thing we can all agree on: The Lakers are/were frauds.:danylol:

LeBron made them frauds... I was a Laker's fan for decades. 

The same points I outlined in last year's playoff thread about the laker's pre bubble and post bubble turned out to be true.

The icing on the cake is that the Suns was the team put the nail in thw coffin and eliminated the Lakers from play in contention...

The same suns who have the number 1 seed in the NBA. 

Those people that claimed to know basketball are pretty quiet right about now :cmpunk1:

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

LeBron made them frauds... I was a Laker's fan for decades. 

The same points I outlined in last year's playoff thread about the laker's pre bubble and post bubble turned out to be true.

The icing on the cake is that the Suns was the team put the nail in thw coffin and eliminated the Lakers from play in contention...

The same suns who have the number 1 seed in the NBA. 

Those people that claimed to know basketball are pretty quiet right about now :cmpunk1:

Blaming Lebron and not Westbrick for this bullshit. I knew the season was headed for a 2012 repeat with Kobe, Dwight, and Nash once they traded for his ass. He’s garbage and a cancer for any team. Fuck him and I can’t wait to be rid of him. :really:

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Blaming Lebron and not Westbrick for this bullshit. I knew the season was headed for a 2012 repeat with Kobe, Dwight, and Nash once they traded for his ass. He’s garbage and a cancer for any team. Fuck him and I can’t wait to be rid of him. :really:

Westbrick was the anchor that pulled you guys further down, LBJ wanted him there though.. Over a bunch of other players who were a better fit. 

The 2012 Lakers team was above .500 and made the playoffs, had kobe not torn his Achilles they would have made some noise (they weren't a champion team though). 

This Lakers team was a million games below .500 and couldn't even make the play in tournament after being title favorites at the start of the year (lol at everyone who believed this) .... Worst season in franchise history given the expectations. :umad:

44 minutes ago, Ike said:

Hope the Nets sweep the Celtics and Clippers lose tonight and again to the Pels/Spurs. :juggle:

Clips should beat the wolves and the wolves will should beat the Pels/Spurs. 

Celtics Nets is a toss up, but should be a good series. I'll give the Nets a slight edge. 

Clippers played terrible in the final few minutes, and started making some bad shots.

And that was one of the best Inside the NBA post-game shows ever, they were clowning on Patrick beverly and the T'wolves, hard.

dude this pelicans-clippers game is absolutely fucking insane.

these players are just straight up flying all over the place, and playing intense. and even better is that the refs are not really interfering here in the 4th.

its gonna suck if they start getting whistling penalties all over the place in the final couple of minutes.

• Ike★ unpinned this topic