Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lakers.

NOLA in playoffs. No LA in playoffs.  

Poor coaching,  lack of playoff experience and they're stupid too 

Posted Images

On 2022-05-17 at 4:19 PM, Quad Damage said:

look goobersan, he's talking about you :aitch:

Nah that's how bitch asses like you think, no wonder you were hiding for months.. because you couldn't talk tough as your Lakers take was destroyed :sabu:

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nah that's how bitch asses like you think, no wonder you were hiding for months.. because you couldn't talk tough as your Lakers take was destroyed :sabu:

nah that's definitely you, you were gloating and feeling goooddd when the suns were up

On 2022-05-05 at 6:03 AM, Goukosan said:

Where's the "basketball guru" who couldn't see what a blind man could - that the Suns are a great team, but instead proclaimed the Suns only were good because of injuries to other teams last season? 

He is noticeably absent from this thread just like the Lakers are from the playoffs :cmpunk1:

only for the mavs to blast the suns and your asses into the stratosphere. good to know i was living rent free in your head for a year though :sabu:

On 2022-05-20 at 10:59 AM, Quad Damage said:

nah that's definitely you, you were gloating and feeling goooddd when the suns were up

only for the mavs to blast the suns and your asses into the stratosphere. good to know i was living rent free in your head for a year though :sabu:

Nah... You were living rent free in that cave you were hiding in... Your Bitch ass didn't show your face for months you.. coward :sabu:

And you only showed up because you thought that the Suns loss was somehow worse than the Lakers NBA record disaster of a season... The same Lakers your dumbass thought was a contender :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Nah... You were living rent free in that cave you were hiding in... Your Bitch ass didn't show your face for months you.. coward 

And you only showed up because you thought that the Suns loss was somehow worse than the Lakers NBA record disaster of a season... The same Lakers your dumbass thought was a contender :umad:

link?

oh right this is all your fantasy, while you *actually* jumped the gun when the suns were up, *actually* tried to call me out, and *actually* FACE PLANTED  :sabu:

and nah i was definitely rent free in your head, you held on to what i said about the suns for an entire year without me even knowing or thinking of you/the suns. :omglol:

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

link?

oh right this is all your fantasy, while you *actually* jumped the gun when the suns were up, *actually* tried to call me out, and *actually* FACE PLANTED  :sabu:

and nah i was definitely rent free in your head, you held on to what i said about the suns for an entire year without me even knowing or thinking of you/the suns. :omglol:

WORST SEASON By a supposed contender in NBA history. 

And your coward ass hid for months like a bitch.... Pathetic :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Awww that's what you have to tell yourself to feel better about the Lakers historically bad season... How cute :patpatpat:

nah thats what you have to try and change the subject to avoid your major post backfire in this thread :mickey:

59 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

nah thats what you have to try and change the subject to avoid your major post backfire in this thread :mickey:

Awww he's still trying to deny the major season backfire for the Lakers that caused your coward ass to hide for months :patpatpat:

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Awww he's still trying to deny the major season backfire for the Lakers that caused your coward ass to hide for months :patpatpat:

run run run from your post backfire :pavarotti:

43 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

who cant see da Suns are great team. even a blind man could hurr the Suns dur a great team, but hurrrrr durrrrrrrr the Suns hurr were good because of hurrrrrr to durrr hurrr durr hurrrr? 

Hur dur hurrrrrrrr durrrr hurr durr hurrrr durr hurr dur Hurrrr dur hurr dur hurrrrrr :cmpunk1:

:hest:

• Ike★ unpinned this topic