Official 2022 NBA playoffs thread

i hate the Warriors, I have no idea why Curry was being "emotional" it almost look like he was trying to force himself to cry.

Was he trying to emulate Michael Jordan's behavior his third championship where he laid on the ground and cried? so that its look good in documentaries several years from now?

too bad the Celtics are really Jekyll and Hyde in terms of playing well. They should've played against either the Heat or the Bucks.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lakers.

NOLA in playoffs. No LA in playoffs.  

Poor coaching,  lack of playoff experience and they're stupid too 

Posted Images

• Ike★ unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, jehurey said:

i hate the Warriors, I have no idea why Curry was being "emotional" it almost look like he was trying to force himself to cry.

Was he trying to emulate Michael Jordan's behavior his third championship where he laid on the ground and cried? so that its look good in documentaries several years from now?

too bad the Celtics are really Jekyll and Hyde in terms of playing well. They should've played against either the Heat or the Bucks.

They had the worse record in the league two seasons ago, last season they lost in the play in. 

Everyone doubted the warriors would make it back to the finals. 

Everyone picked Memphis to beat them. 

Matter of fact after Dallas destroyed the Suns, most of sports media picked Dallas...

And in the finals, Boston was favored to beat them before game 1 and that noise got louder after game 1.

They overcame alot the last few years to get back to the Top of the mountain. 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Wah wah wah boo hoo.  Warriors bitch