• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is… which makes this a bit awkward…    

Inflation and the PS5 supply problem are forcing consumers to adopt a Xbox with Gamepass. The poor motherfuckers. 

In before sheep tear- too late

Posted Images

Remij if you think those PS5 numbers are so low for any other reason other than you just can't fucking buy one, you're kidding yourself. 

https://stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps5-playstation-5-console

This is the UK right now. I just got excited because apparently Argos had them in stock at 16:00, just checked, they're gone already. Seems like the first stock drop in 3 months for them too. This is the situation accross Europe, meanwhile, Series X is in stock everywhere. 

what's going on? lol

Lemji praising xbox again? :D   look at that chart japos buying ps5's like crazy

some of my dudes want a ps5 but can't get their hands on it. the demand in EU is off the charts meanwhile xbox is forgotten and stacks up in stores  :D 

This thread is gonna be funny to return to once Sony restocks PS5s and starts destroying Xbox in sales like it normally does. I wonder whether Lemij will go into hiding on the day I bump this thread or if he’ll man up and take the ownage. I think we all know he’ll disappear from the forum for a whole week like a clown that he is :mickeyj:

I find it funny that for all the time PS5 has been destroying Xbox since 2020 vgchartz was fake news and now that it’s having stock issues vgchartz is a trusted source again. Dumbshit lems :mroff:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, Remij said:

everyone in EU is rubbing their hands to get a ps5 :ben:  you make no sense at all 

xbox stacks up in stores while ps5's are OUTSOLD EVERYWHERE