European March Sales

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You corrected the thread with wrong information? :drake:

Xbox1 numba 1....oops that's uk only... Xbox numba 2 :awww:

It's not the wrong information fuckhead.. how are you this fucking stupid? :drake: 

My post was made when the thread was called "UK March Sales".... where he claimed Switch was first in the UK... and it wasn't.. I corrected him with the source... then he changed the topic to "European March Sales" then I responded "ah European sales, makes sense"

LOL you came into this thread wrong, and you're leaving it wrong and looking like even more of an idiot than when you came in :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
3 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not the wrong information fuckhead.. how are you this fucking stupid? :drake: 

My post was made when the thread was called "UK March Sales".... where he claimed Switch was first in the UK... and it wasn't.. I corrected him with the source... then he changed the topic to "European March Sales" then I responded "ah European sales, makes sense"

LOL you came into this thread wrong, and you're leaving it wrong and looking like even more of an idiot than when you came in :rofl: 

You two clowns thought Xbox won Europe for March and was so excited you guys both posted the wrong shit :adhd:

If this how you clowns act for one month imagine how you guys would act if Xbox wasn't dead last overall :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You two clowns thought Xbox won Europe for March and was so excited you guys both posted the wrong shit :adhd:

If this how you clowns act for one month imagine how you guys would act if Xbox wasn't dead last overall :drake:

No, we were laughing about Sony being last again. And they are whether you look at UK or all to Europe. :D 

Edited by ghostz
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

LMFAO Gouki acting like I give a shit about Ditch LOL... the battle is between Xbox and PS.  Xbox beat PS in the UK AND Europe :rofl: 

I already told your ass I don't give a fuck about Xbox "winning".. I only care about PS losing :hehe: 

DeadLastion 5 :rofls: 

Dumbosan :rofls: 

27 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO Gouki acting like I give a shit about Ditch LOL... the battle is between Xbox and PS.  Xbox beat PS in the UK AND Europe :rofl: 

I already told your ass I don't give a fuck about Xbox "winning".. I only care about PS losing :hehe: 

DeadLastion 5 :rofls: 

Dumbosan :rofls: 

Xbox numba 1 :adhd:...... Oh wait no its not :feelsbadman:

LMFAO

PS exclusive games being propped up every time a stock shipment comes in due to bundles :rofl: 

The arrival of new PS5 hardware bundles has boosted sales of its big games.

Gran Turismo 7 posted a 163% spike in sales, sending the racing game up five places to No.2. Just behind it is Horizon Forbidden West at No.3, which jumped 11 places after a 307% leap in sales.

Other PS5 games also moved up the charts, partially due to the arrival of more console stock but also Easter price promotions. Spider-Man: Miles Morales re-enters the charts at No.15 after a 302% sales spike, while Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is back in the Top 40 at No.17 after a 709% jump. Finally, Ghostwire: Tokyo returns at No.21 (sales up 210%) and Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut is at No.30 (up 464%).

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-04-19-more-ps5-stock-boosts-gran-turismo-7-and-horizon-forbidden-west-sales-uk-boxed-charts

Sony/retailers are propping up game sales by bundling their recent games with the hardware... no wonder why they drop off then shoot back up. :hest: 

Edited by Remij

Latest (19.04.22): PS5 stock is still available at Currys in the form of a bundle for £749. It includes the PS5 disc console, Horizon Forbidden West, a blue PS5 controller, a Logitech gaming headset and a 1TB WD_Black SSD.

https://www.currys.co.uk/products/sony-playstation-5-horizon-forbidden-west-and-accessories-bundle-10238175.html?awc=1599_1650373483_19cc698940bf48e4b413453cf91e92f6&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eurogamer.net%2F~Editorial Content~256133~Gamer+Network+Ltd

bugles.png

Game.co.uk

LMAO you can't buy these shits without being in a bundle which includes one of these games... LOL and you have retarded cowfucks like Failpower constantly posting UK sales charts every time their shit gets a bump :rofl: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

LMFAO

PS exclusive games being propped up every time a stock shipment comes in due to bundles :rofl: 

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2022-04-19-more-ps5-stock-boosts-gran-turismo-7-and-horizon-forbidden-west-sales-uk-boxed-charts

Sony/retailers are propping up game sales by bundling their recent games with the hardware... no wonder why they drop off then shoot back up. :hest: 

:mickeyj: Dat Lemij shitty damage control.

We saw the same thing happen with Spiderman Miles Morales. Doesn’t matter if there’s a bundle or not, everytime PS5’s become available more PS5 games sell because people don’t wanna play those games on PS4 and they are waiting for PS5’s to become available so they can pick them up.

:hest: Xbox would be doing the same thing if they had any games worth bundling but unfortunately for them Halo is dogshit and has been abandoned by the masses. They will try the same thing as Sony is doing when Starfield comes out. I still remember when you retards were saying Spiderman Miles Morales was a flop and that game ended up outlasting every Xbox game in the charts and selling millions of copies. In fact, it’s still charting in the UK and NPD.

Xbox will always be that dogshit console people pick up when PS5s are unavailable. Once Sony gets their stock in order they will continue to destroy it in sales because no one in their right mind will pick a shitty Xbox with no games over a PS5:cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mickeyj: Dat Lemij shitty damage control.

We saw the same thing happen with Spiderman Miles Morales. Doesn’t matter if there’s a bundle or not, everytime PS5’s become available more PS5 games sell because people don’t wanna play those games on PS4 and they are waiting for PS5’s to become available so they can pick them up.

:hest: Xbox would be doing the same thing if they had any games worth bundling but unfortunately for them Halo is dogshit and has been abandoned by the masses. They will try the same thing as Sony is doing when Starfield comes out. I still remember when you retards were saying Spiderman Miles Morales was a flop and that game ended up outlasting every Xbox game in the charts and selling millions of copies. In fact, it’s still charting in the UK and NPD.

Xbox will always be that dogshit console people pick up when PS5s are unavailable. Once Sony gets their stock in order they will continue to destroy it in sales because no one in their right mind will pick a shitty Xbox with no games over a PS5:cruise:

STFU :willslap:

European charts are useless.. Retailers bundle EVERYTHING for Sony :kaz:  

Get a hat, a shirt, 2 PS games and a controller with your PS5!!! :tom: 

Oh, hey guys look X and Y games jumped 300%!!! :drake:  

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

STFU :willslap:

European charts are useless.. Retailers bundle EVERYTHING for Sony :kaz:  

Get a hat, a shirt, 2 PS games and a controller with your PS5!!! :tom: 

Oh, hey guys look X and Y games jumped 300%!!! :drake:  

:mroff: LMAO! He’s scared. 

He prematurely made this shitty thread because he hoped the ShitBox was actually gaining popularity over PS5 in Europe of all places (lol), what a fucking  retard.

Like I said, I’m looking forward to you going into hiding for a whole week once Sony gets their stock up. You and Dynaflop are the same kind of retard. I remember him making similar threads on GS System Wars when XB1S had similar short lived triumphs over PS4. You lemshits are really nature’s retards and never learn from your mistakes, it’s why MS continues to screw you morons in the ass every gen :cruise:

39 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mroff: LMAO! He’s scared. 

He prematurely made this shitty thread because he hoped the ShitBox was actually gaining popularity over PS5 in Europe of all places (lol), what a fucking  retard.

Like I said, I’m looking forward to you going into hiding for a whole week once Sony gets their stock up. You and Dynaflop are the same kind of retard. I remember him making similar threads on GS System Wars when XB1S had similar short lived triumphs over PS4. You lemshits are really nature’s retards and never learn from your mistakes, it’s why MS continues to screw you morons in the ass every gen :cruise:

I didn't make this thread :drake:  

He's so fucking butthurt he doesn't even know which thread he's in anymore.. :omglol:

bubu just wait until Slowny gets their stawkz up :tear2: 

:cruise: 

7 hours ago, Remij said:

I didn't make this thread :drake:  

He's so fucking butthurt he doesn't even know which thread he's in anymore.. :omglol:

bubu just wait until Slowny gets their stawkz up :tear2: 

:cruise: 

:mroff: Height of desperation and fear.

You are really trying to spin GT7 being at the top of UK charts and beating Elden Ring again as some sort of negative news for PS5 :sabu:

Damn, last place for 20 years straight has you lemshits completely delusional and celebrating non-existent victories during supply shortages, fucking retards. Acting exactly like DynaFlop  :mickeyj:

7A698629-1285-4EB1-8DCB-E1CAB37375FF.jpeg

19 hours ago, Remij said:

Latest (19.04.22): PS5 stock is still available at Currys in the form of a bundle for £749. It includes the PS5 disc console, Horizon Forbidden West, a blue PS5 controller, a Logitech gaming headset and a 1TB WD_Black SSD.

https://www.currys.co.uk/products/sony-playstation-5-horizon-forbidden-west-and-accessories-bundle-10238175.html?awc=1599_1650373483_19cc698940bf48e4b413453cf91e92f6&srcid=369&xtor=AL-1&cmpid=aff~http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eurogamer.net%2F~Editorial Content~256133~Gamer+Network+Ltd

bugles.png

Game.co.uk

LMAO you can't buy these shits without being in a bundle which includes one of these games... LOL and you have retarded cowfucks like Failpower constantly posting UK sales charts every time their shit gets a bump :rofl: 

Its like this is lemijs first console war. Seeing retailers take advantage with forced bundles is nothing new. Last I checked Argos sold the consoles solo.

Currys is ridiculous. They want £200-£300 for a 3 year warranty. Some places throw that in for free.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Its like this is lemijs first console war. Seeing retailers take advantage with forced bundles is nothing new. Last I checked Argos sold the consoles solo.

Currys is ridiculous. They want £200-£300 for a 3 year warranty. Some places throw that in for free.

:drake: 

Edited by Remij