Just beat Halo 2.

So I have been on an adventure of beating the Xbox exclusives that I couldn't play back then (because I was a PS fanboy)  and I only had a PS3.

So far, I've beaten Gears 1-3, 2 being the best.

I beat Halo 1 a long time ago back in 2003 when I had an original Xbox.

I just beat Halo 2 and oh boy, it must have sucked playing campaign and being "greeted" with such a shitty cliffhanger of an ending.

Edited by MalaXmaS
3 hours ago, lostfool said:

Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 sucked.  Halo Reach, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, and Halo 5 is good.  What Lemshits fail to realize is that Bungie sucks.  

You have the worst taste lol. Halo 3 was the only one that was even halfway decent, ODST, 4 and Reach were all balls.

16 hours ago, ghostz said:

How can you even play such old games. The mechanics are just so…. Dated. 

He's a Lemming what else is he going to play? :tom: Forza 7? Forza 6? Forza 5? Forza Horizon 5? Forza Horizon 4? Forza Horizon 3? Or just 6.0 flops?

49 minutes ago, Remij said:

zzz.png

This isn't Twitter :lul: You can't just tell half a story and claim victory.

Microsoft was scoring double points because its multiplats were counted for every platform. 10 games rated but only 5 distinct titles (because MS has given up and is essentially a third party publisher at this point). Sony who actually makes exclusives had 11 games rated and 10 of them were distinct titles. Ita a very strange and pretty shit system but thats how xbox has always managed to claim victory in systemwars, like the days when the sw leaderboard was padded out with $5 50mb xbla games.

Looking at that list we have Forza, Halo, psychonauts (better on pc/ps4), Age of Empires (not even on xbox :rofls:) and flight sim....so yeah I forgot flight sim my bad.

I know giving a detailed breakdown isn't as exciting or snarky as posting a screenshot so I can see why ADHD lemmings don't pay attention but thanks because you basically proved my point. Lemmimgs still have nothing to play other than Halo and Forza - and this has been true for a decade now.

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This isn't Twitter :lul: You can't just tell half a story and claim victory.

Microsoft was scoring double points because its multiplats were counted for every platform. 10 games rated but only 5 distinct titles (because MS has given up and is essentially a third party publisher at this point). Sony who actually makes exclusives had 11 games rated and 10 of them were distinct titles. Ita a very strange and pretty shit system but thats how xbox has always managed to claim victory in systemwars, like the days when the sw leaderboard was padded out with $5 50mb xbla games.

Looking at that list we have Forza, Halo, psychonauts (better on pc/ps4), Age of Empires (not even on xbox :rofls:) and flight sim....so yeah I forgot flight sim my bad.

I know giving a detailed breakdown isn't as exciting or snarky as posting a screenshot so I can see why ADHD lemmings don't pay attention but thanks because you basically proved my point. Lemmimgs still have nothing to play other than Halo and Forza - and this has been true for a decade now.

Holy shit that's a LOT of whining about the fact that MS was #1 according to Metacritic :tom: 

bubu Sony had more unique content that scored lower :cries:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit that's a LOT of whining about the fact that MS was #1 according to Metacritic :tom: 

bubu Sony had more unique content that scored lower :cries:

You know I'm right and now you're resorting to trolling because it's all you got :trump2:

You could theretically release one AAA game across 10 platforms and have that count as 10 AAA games :tom:

But of course facts don't matter to the lemchild, that's why you're lemmings afterall.

Ms no 1 publisher - so what are you playing? Still forza and Halo :interesting:Hmmm...

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You know I'm right and now you're resorting to trolling because it's all you got :trump2:

You could theretically release one AAA game across 10 platforms and have that count as 10 AAA games :tom:

But of course facts don't matter to the lemchild, that's why you're lemmings afterall.

Ms no 1 publisher - so what are you playing? Still forza and Halo :interesting:Hmmm...

No, you're not right.

MS released a fewer amount of high quality titles.. that's why it averages better.  A shooter, a racer, a platformer, a flight sim.. lots of diversity there.

And what the FUCK are cows still playing from Sony?  Horizon FW got shat on by Elden Ring and it's like it never even existed.. Gran Turdismo released and they pulled a fast one on reviewers and cowtards then tried to change it and went back on it after all the cows said "no it's fine that a single car costs $40..  What the fuck else are you playing? :drake: 

Edited by Remij
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, you're not right.

MS released a fewer amount of high quality titles.. that's why it averages better.  A shooter, a racer, a platformer, a flight sim.. lots of diversity there.

And what the FUCK are cows still playing from Sony?  Horizon FW got shat on by Elden Ring and it's like it never even existed.. Gran Turdismo released and they pulled a fast one on reviewers and cowtards then tried to change it and went back on it after all the cows said "no it's fine that a single car costs $40..  What the fuck else are you playing? :drake: 

Exactly a fewer amount, they literally counted psychonauts 2 three times ffs :tom:

A shooter and a racer and a flight sim wouldnt be bad except that shooter is always halo and that racer is always forza. Thats all xbox has had for 10 ENTIRE FUCKING YEARS - except for the years Halo was MIA and then it was just Forza. Forza, Forza and more Forza every single year. Now we're meant to be excited because hey, Halo is back to be milked into the ground again...the game everyone was sick of playing.

Xbox is fucking miserable. What a pointless exist this shit ass budget experience trash is :D

Halo 2 is my favorite in the series, mainly because of the Scarab battle opening, and some sick CTF maps (Headlong an all-time great). It's probably got the best lore with the Covenant religious shit.
https://halo.fandom.com/wiki/Headlong

None of the Halo games have a good story, so who cares about a cliffhanger? :dipbaby:

Halo3's opening is also pretty good and benefits a lot from the 360 upgrade, but that's about it.  Kinda meh series overall tbh. Boring hu-rah marine jingo shit with a green action figure.

On 2022-04-15 at 3:01 AM, ghostz said:

How can you even play such old games. The mechanics are just so…. Dated. 

this is how some games pass the test of time like all old DnD-based CRPG's like baldur's gate, neverwinter nights, arcanium etc. and the reason why the old cs is still relevant to this day or dota

shoutout to Ike the no1 western CRPG hater :D 

1 hour ago, kaz said:

this is how some games pass the test of time like all old DnD-based CRPG's like baldur's gate, neverwinter nights, arcanium etc. and the reason why the old cs is still relevant to this day or dota

shoutout to Ike the no1 western CRPG hater :D 

You need to play Tyranny if you haven't, very good old school Obsidian style game. I also need to go back into Pillars of Eternity II, the start was quite promising, exploring the world with your pirates boat was awesome. 

Also, Encased was tight if you want more classic Fallout type game. I'm also currently playing Trudograd, I like it so far. Check it out on Steam.

I pretty much play RPG exclusively these days but I never finish any of the JRPGs I play. lmao