Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Ben Shapiro and other right wing pundits are calling for Musk to fire everyone at Twitter because they mostly donate their personal money to democrats (according to them)

I thought conservatives didn't believe in cancel culture? lol

Conservatives cancel anyone who doesn't agree with them, even fellow conservatives. 

They're the biggest snowflakes on the planet 🌏 

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He should fire them because they’re clearly incapable of running a fair social media platform due to their liberal bias.

lol You little bitch ass gremlin. You're the same guy who cried because a show mentioned COVID one time for 30 seconds but also cheer and chuckle anytime a show or movie pokes fun at liberals. You dont care about fair anything. You would be perfectly fine with everything being run by conservative racist republicans and would never yearn for balance. DIAF. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There were plenty who quit, threatened to quit, or were dismissed by Twitter. Even on this you can't be honest, you're that shitty. What exactly is my "utopia?" What zany or abstract ideology have I actually expressed on here? The reason you're always say incorrect shit is that you and Twincel just copy pasta shit you scroll through and barely read or pay attention to or use buzzwords and phrases you dont even understand to contextualize why people dont agree with you, even when you're absofuckinglutely always wrong. 

Like the title of this thread is "Why is Twitter fighting to prevent him buying Twitter" and they agreed to terms in like a week. Like this was a hostile takeover and you're in full tin foil hat mode of why a publicly traded company with a board of directors didn't sell a company at the point appraised at 45 billion dollars in a couple of days. 

Like, motherfucker you posted a link that didn't even mention what you were talking about. Like you legit just google a question and copy pasta the first headline you think proves you point. Then you have to lie and claim you mistook Shaun King for a 6 foot female indan model. 

You sound like a fucking dumbass. 

This is Exactly what I posted earlier this week. 

It's like Cooke and Twinblade thought selling a company, a multi billion dollar company is like buying a pair of sneakers in the store...Musk could just walk up.. Ask how much Twitter costs... And purchase the company that same day... lmfao. 

A few days after this stupid thread was made Twitter agreed to the terms of the offer... And surprise surprise the two clowns (Cooke and Twinblade) were wrong once again and over blew this situation :drake:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This is Exactly what I posted earlier this week. 

It's like Cooke and Twinblade thought selling a company, a multi billion dollar company is like buying a pair of sneakers in the store...Musk could just walk up.. Ask how much Twitter costs... And purchase the company that same day... lmfao. 

A few days after this stupid thread was made Twitter agreed to the terms of the offer... And surprise surprise the two clowns (Cooke and Twinblade) were wrong once again and over blew this situation :drake:

they're professional whiners.

once they're wrong about a subject.........they immediately move on to the next thing to whine about.

we literally saw cooke do this in real time. He claimed something about Shaun King, he couldn't prove it, and then look at his response.

He almost sounds like a child breaking down and screaming aimlessly.

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

The man's nearly everything I expect from an ethical billionaire and an example of capitalism at its finest. A hero really.

You're bait is about as weak as Musk's:drake:

And its also appropriate that people like you, mentally weak men, would actually be going around looking for heroes to begin with, and no surprise it ends up being somebody like Musk.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL he's now saying that the deal is "on hold"

he doesn't have the money, and he also caused his own tesla stock to drop in value, that if he were planning to take loans against his tesla stock, he can't get enough money loaned to complete the purchase.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to find an excuse and say that he was "blocked from buying it" and blames something related to the government.

On 2022-04-28 at 11:01 PM, Goukosan said:

Conservatives cancel anyone who doesn't agree with them, even fellow conservatives. 

They're the biggest snowflakes on the planet 🌏 

I just landed in bizarro world or something. 

On 2022-05-14 at 8:32 AM, Ramza said:

I just landed in bizarro world or something. 

Is this before or after the 2,000+ books Republicans banned over the last year? 

Or trying to take away DIsney copy rights since they disagreed with FL politicians?

Or the new low IQ TX law  that violates a corporations first amendment right? 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Is this before or after the 2,000+ books Republicans banned over the last year? 

Or trying to take away DIsney copy rights since they disagreed with FL politicians?

Or the new low IQ TX law  that violates a corporations first amendment right? 

You mean woke propaganda pieces hidden within academic books? Disney straight up declared war on the ''don't say gay'' bill, a fucking corporation that makes content for children are desperately trying to groom the next generation and fighting against a bill that was enacted by states officials. 

So basically Ron DeSantis fighting back woke indoctrination in schools for kindergarten kids = Republicans are snowflakes and champions of cancel culture? :tom:

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

You mean woke propaganda pieces hidden within academic books? Disney straight up declared war on the ''don't say gay'' bill, a fucking corporation that makes content for children are desperately trying to groom the next generation and fighting against a bill that was enacted by states officials. 

So basically Ron DeSantis fighting back woke indoctrination in schools for kindergarten kids = Republicans are snowflakes and champions of cancel culture? :tom:

So the government punishing a company for its political views is cool now? 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

You mean woke propaganda pieces hidden within academic books?  

I mean putting books on the ban/remove list because they said climate change was real and vaccines work. Or a history book on the KKK.

'Guest' reviewer found most CRT issues with Fla. math textbooks (abcactionnews.com)

Purging KKK Truth and Angie Thomas to Bury Lessons of History (mississippifreepress.org)

Nearly 1,600 School Book Bans Enacted With Texas Leading the Way, Report Says (businessinsider.com)

Including public libraries. Insanity. The Ultimate Snowflakes.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Disney straight up declared war on the ''don't say gay'' bill, 

So cancel culture because they politically disagreed with them. 

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

So basically Ron DeSantis fighting back  

He's a retard.

Also you skipped the unconstutional TX law that is going to be probably blocked again.

Tech firms ask U.S. Supreme Court to block Texas social media law (nbcnews.com)

Cuckservatives are such snowlfakes. Now go burn some book because it talked about the KKK history of your county.

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I mean putting books on the ban/remove list because they said climate change was real and vaccines work. Or a history book on the KKK.

'Guest' reviewer found most CRT issues with Fla. math textbooks (abcactionnews.com)

Purging KKK Truth and Angie Thomas to Bury Lessons of History (mississippifreepress.org)

Nearly 1,600 School Book Bans Enacted With Texas Leading the Way, Report Says (businessinsider.com)

Including public libraries. Insanity. The Ultimate Snowflakes.

So cancel culture because they politically disagreed with them. 

He's a retard.

Also you skipped the unconstutional TX law that is going to be probably blocked again.

Tech firms ask U.S. Supreme Court to block Texas social media law (nbcnews.com)

Cuckservatives are such snowlfakes. Now go burn some book because it talked about the KKK history of your county.

They are trying to remove political undertone in academic books, you're seeing it the wrong way. It's not so much the message, is that it's blatantly there in a book that is supposed to be about mathematics...

Now I'm sure some were banned for very poor reasons out in the shuffle but there's enough examples out there of very clear modern political views being pushed into children text books that something had to be done, unless you are somehow okay with pushing such political messages unto children textbooks? Actually, considering you are taking Disney's position in this matter I already know the answer.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So the government punishing a company for its political views is cool now? 

First, don't act like Disney is some passive company that isn't dealing in politically sensitive matters in the first place.

Secondly, to answer your question, ideally you don't want situations where a media corporation that creates products for children middles in politics nor should a state Governance be punishing a private company for political reasons. So no, I don't think it's ''cool'' as you so eloquently put it. 

If they wanted to avoid such things happening to them then they should stop playing politics and stick to actually making family friendly crap for Americans. 

30 minutes ago, Ramza said:

First, don't act like Disney is some passive company that isn't dealing in politically sensitive matters in the first place.

Secondly, to answer your question, ideally you don't want situations where a media corporation that creates products for children middles in politics nor should a state Governance be punishing a private company for political reasons. So no, I don't think it's ''cool'' as you so eloquently put it. 

If they wanted to avoid such things happening to them then they should stop playing politics and stick to actually making family friendly crap for Americans. 

The great crime of vowing not to donate to Republican candidates in the state who support it. Lol that doesn't sound like extortion at all. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

They are trying to remove political undertone in academic books, you're seeing it the wrong way. It's not so much the message, is that it's blatantly there in a book that is supposed to be about mathematics...

Now I'm sure some were banned for very poor reasons out in the shuffle but there's enough examples out there of very clear modern political views being pushed into children text books that something had to be done, unless you are somehow okay with pushing such political messages unto children textbooks? Actually, considering you are taking Disney's position in this matter I already know the answer.

They are trying and failing. Some of the reviewers had next to no education and red-taped climate change and vaccine facts.

“It is a math textbook,” one reviewer wrote. “I found no evidence of any instruction or indoctrination of social issues.”

But a few reviewers highlighted issues that seemed to conflict less with the law than with their personal beliefs, accusing the textbooks of bias for talking about climate change and vaccines. They said the authors violated guidelines when they wrote word problems using the topic of the gender pay gap. And the reviewers’ notions of what qualified as critical race theory were broad.

Reviewers were given a lengthy rubric and asked to rate the books 1 through 5 in many categories. Some of those who found fault with the texts complained that the books espoused facts they did not accept or featured perspectives they disagreed with. One reviewer cited a problem with “Thinking Mathematically” on the book’s first page. “The author is biased when it comes to global warming and climate crisis,” the reviewer wrote. “He talks about a climate crisis as if it’s a proven fact.”

The Indian River County mom is also a member of the predominately conservative group, Moms for Liberty. She said she has one son who attends a public elementary school.

“I don’t personally feel like you have to have a double master’s degree or certification to review a math book. I mean, I did tutoring when I was in high school for the lessons that were taught,” Allen said.

😆😆😆

Hundreds of the 2,000 books are literally just biographies or history books. It's history you don't like. Like the banned KKK book.

“Radical” ruling lets Texas ban social media moderation based on “viewpoint” | Ars Technica

A federal appeals court has reinstated a Texas state law that bans "censorship" on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, allowing Texas to enforce the law while litigation continues.

A US District Court judge had granted a preliminary injunction blocking the law in December, ruling that it violates the social networks' First Amendment right to moderate user-submitted content. Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton appealed the injunction to the US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and a panel of three judges issued a ruling Wednesday that stayed the preliminary injunction.

:omglol: Violating first amendment rights, to own the libs. Ultimate Snowflakes.

Edited by Substatic
On 2022-04-15 at 2:32 PM, Twinblade said:

Do they really feel so threatened by the fact that he might unban Trump and other conservatives to restore a degree of dignity and fairness to the platform? Its sad the lengths they'll go to inhibit free speech.

Lol retard over here sounding like a meme bot. 

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?