Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

Oh nice, a 2030 projection and spending bills to accommodate EC

Of which the majority of them will easily be GM and Ford by the end of this decade. Hell probably by the mid-point of this decade.

Tesla cannot produce them anywhere near the level of Ford.

The subsidies are going to be taken up by GM and Ford, easily.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Of which the majority of them will easily be GM and Ford by the end of this decade. Hell probably by the mid-point of this decade.

Tesla cannot produce them anywhere near the level of Ford.

The subsidies are going to be taken up by GM and Ford, easily.

Well, good, by then we can say Ford contributes the most. I'm sorry I'm living in the present and make statements as such of the current facts that are true. If you simply acknowledged that Musk might be leading the charge at the moment but that won't be the case for long, then I wouldn't argue, I'm not RemiJ.

13 hours ago, Ramza said:

Well, good, by then we can say Ford contributes the most.

No, any efficient vehicles like the Toyota Prius effectively provides an environmental benefit.

The Toyota Prius delivers 60mpg, basically double of the average automobile.

That means for every two Toyota Prius automobiles that are on the road, Toyota effectively removed the carbon output of ONE AUTOMOBILE off the road.

There have been 6.1 million Toyota Priuses sold worldwide as of 2017. Effectively offsetting 3 million average automobiles and their daily carbon output.

That was four years ago, which means the number is higher.

That already beats 3.2 million Teslas replacing 3.2 million average fossil-powered cars.

Toyota had ALREADY contributed more than Tesla.

There's so many ways in which you can be proven wrong.

AHgocvx.png

ooooooooof. There goes Tesla's stock down, even more.

For christsakes.

This car:

2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-e4x-111-1625066

Costs the same as this:

6153cdf8aec0a73b65af24c0_tesla-model-3-p

Anybody with half a brain would choose the Mach E. And when those Biden EV credits come rolling in, many more people will be using them for the Fords and other vehicles from REAL auto makers.

Tesla simply can't compete.

I just saw an article yesterday that Tesla is now advertising a one-week wait time on preorders. YIKES, looks like they don't have a pre-order backlog anymore, guess those people cancelled their preorders.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, any efficient vehicles like the Toyota Prius effectively provides an environmental benefit.

The Toyota Prius delivers 60mpg, basically double of the average automobile.

That means for every two Toyota Prius automobiles that are on the road, Toyota effectively removed the carbon output of ONE AUTOMOBILE off the road.

There have been 6.1 million Toyota Priuses sold worldwide as of 2017. Effectively offsetting 3 million average automobiles and their daily carbon output.

That was four years ago, which means the number is higher.

That already beats 3.2 million Teslas replacing 3.2 million average fossil-powered cars.

Toyota had ALREADY contributed more than Tesla.

There's so many ways in which you can be proven wrong.

By that logic every Ford truck consumes twice as much if not more than a Prius. 

For every Ford truck it's like there is an extra Toyota car on the road in terms of fuel consumption. 

Worthless semantics. Toyota also make sport cars like the Supra. They also make delivery trucks. And all sort of automobiles with high fuel consumptions. 

7 hours ago, Ramza said:

By that logic every Ford truck consumes twice as much if not more than a Prius. 

i'm not comparing ford against toyota.

LOL that was easy:drake:

toyota makes supras, which uses average fossil-fuel comsumption

but they also made over 6 million Priuses, which has the fuel consumption of over 3 million cars.

therefore Toyota is directly responsible for removing 3 million average internal-combustion engine cars off the road with their fuel savings on Priuses sold.

they've done as much or more than Tesla.

there's really no way you can win this math........but you're too stupid to know that.

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i'm not comparing ford against toyota.

LOL that was easy:drake:

toyota makes supras, which uses average fossil-fuel comsumption

but they also made over 6 million Priuses, which has the fuel consumption of over 3 million cars.

therefore Toyota is directly responsible for removing 3 million average internal-combustion engine cars off the road with their fuel savings on Priuses sold.

they've done as much or more than Tesla.

there's really no way you can win this math........but you're too stupid to know that.

Wooosh. That was my point flying over your head because you can only read the first sentence of my post.

Typical car fueled automobiles manufacturer far produces more pollution than Teslas. But let's focus on fuel efficient little cars series and pretend they are not part of the problem and somehow a better solution than EC cars. Lmfao, you'll grasp at any straws at this point. This is beyond stupid.   

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Wooosh. That was my point flying over your head because you can only read the first sentence of my post.

Typical car fueled automobiles manufacturer far produces more pollution than Teslas

yet they made a car that have offset the output of more average fuel-burning cars THAN Tesla at the same time.

Its very simple.

You claimed that Tesla has done more for the environment.

No. The amount of unburned fuel from 6+ million Toyota Priuses has actually done more than 3.2 million Teslas.

There's really no way you can get around that math, unless Tesla starts selling way more cars.

Edited by jehurey
47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Twitter's offices are currently closed down.... Shit is free falling out of control now :drake:

somebody posted on reddit: "gee, this would be the absolute perfect time for somebody to activate a zero-day exploit and basically hack and shutdown twitter."

with so many employees leaving, it has to be a complete cybersecurity nightmare.........and they probably don't have anybody running the cybersecurity desk right now.

Omg can we all be done with the EV sales stuff already?   @Ramzamade some stupid "what's that behind you" dodge in defense of his sugar daddy Elon because even he couldn't grovel enough to make Musk's open GOP support make sense, as someone operating solely for bettering the environment.

Like he can't just admit the world's richest man is just a greedy business man. He wants him to be Tony Stark too like all of the other weirdo right wing nerds. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Twitter's offices are currently closed down.... Shit is free falling out of control now :drake:

Screenshot_20221118_171531.thumb.jpg.10f472ea4f7719b76ccd58df96f7f01d.jpg

So freedom fighter Elon says super shadowbanning will be a thing on top of giving paying users complete priority in the algorithm. The technocrats win again. 

So they reinstated Peterson (who could have been anytime he wanted to) and he's immediately calling for the elites and common folks to post on separate parts of the platform? 

It's funny when right wingers get their way they always want more at someone else's expense and it usually favors rich people and powerful people, even while they boast they fighting for common person. 

Screenshot_20221119_012937.thumb.jpg.695cdc2334b023dcba708c8e97385e8e.jpgScreenshot_20221119_012537.thumb.jpg.12cb912aa9165c42a17d6158d56bb3e5.jpg

Lmfao after 8 years of bitching about freedom, 2 weeks into Musk owning Twitter and they want paid deposits, fines, priority engagement, paid accounts, private information, safe spaces, pay service verification, and legitimate segregation of users by "class"

This is the route rich conservatives always take when they gain some power and they use working class conservatives to do the heavy lifting. I'm sure the people who just wanted to say racist, sexist, homophobic, and antisemitic shit on Twitter didn't expect a bunch of rich middle aged crypto bros to try and turn Twitter into LinkedIn. 

Sadly there's only a  few Muskrats calling him out on this. Most seem supportive and suggesting many invasive or paid solutions to help the world's richest man make money off of twitter, which they originally told us he bought for their freedom lol. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump is back on Twitter. Can’t wait for the liberal meltdown :pavarotti:

Lol this is how we can tell how dumb you are. Trump poisoning the Republican will hurt the right more than the left. I'm ready to watch it burn. 

20221119_163059.thumb.jpg.f4dfb2c5cd724162c9a6f4302859ced3.jpg

Lol the problem is that Trump needs to sell truth social and I assume the value of the company disintegrates if he returns to Twitter. 

Coming back to twitter benefits Musk, staying off means hundreds of millions of dollars for Trump, so we'll see. Trump returning to twitter costing him that much money is also something I'd enjoy seeing. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?