Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

On 2022-11-18 at 8:29 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

So they reinstated Peterson (who could have been anytime he wanted to) and he's immediately calling for the elites and common folks to post on separate parts of the platform? 

It's funny when right wingers get their way they always want more at someone else's expense and it usually favors rich people and powerful people, even while they boast they fighting for common person. 

lmfao you would be the one to cry about Dr Peterson being allowed back to Twitter, you beta orbiter.

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Shit, I didn't know this board existed.

This is going to be fun.

Btw, Trump got unbanned from Twitter.

Should be interesting to see all the progressives get mad about this.

No one cares... Not even Trump. 

He is not returning... Now go cry in a corner. 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Trump said he isn't coming back.... The Twinblade curse strikes again. 

Doesn't really matter, the account being active again appears to have been enough to drive liberals blind with rage even if Trump decides not to use it.

4 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao you would be the one to cry about Dr Peterson being allowed back to Twitter, you beta orbiter.

Lol it's going to be fun beating your dumb ass up in here. I didn't make a single complaint about him coming back.

My point was "freedom of speech" warrior and godfather of incels comes back and immediately ask for safe spaces for verified users, and proposed a segregated 2 tier system. 

Much like how he pleads for people to be nice to incels while making biogotted statements about other groups of people. 

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Doesn't really matter, the account being active again appears to have been enough to drive liberals blind with rage even if Trump decides not to use it.

The funny thing is that there is way more losers like you on twitter talking about how mad the liberals are than liberals that are mad there. 

This is what I was talking about a couple weeks ago about you weird modern right wingers, your only ideology is what you perceive upsets liberals or woke people. You guys never actually talk about platforms, solving problems, legislation, and the only laws you guys ever bring up are affirmative action and most if not all of you have no idea how that even works. It's just dumb, people laughing about your ghoulish hatred. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You mean like the 2 plus years and counting of ongoing rage by MAGA because Trump lost?  :umad:

What's this imaginary rage you speak of?

Liberals actually want Trump come back om Twitter to handicap the GOP further like he did in the 2018 midterms, 2020 Presidential Election and 2022 midterms :juggle:

6 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Well how did it go again... if you don't like it, just make your own something something :hehe: 

Bbbbbbut teh free speech... Unless you make fun of my fragile ego...that's where I draw the line on free speech :awww:

Fucking snowflake :drake:

Funny you should say that, Twitter's founder is making a new social media app and Musk is doing him a favor by firing all of twitter's staff... They can easily slide right over :umad:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Bbbbbbut teh free speech... Unless you make fun of my fragile ego...that's where I draw the line on free speech :awww:

Fucking snowflake :drake:

Funny you should say that, Twitter's founder is making a new social media app and Musk is doing him a favor by firing all of twitter's staff... They can easily slide right over :umad:

just 

make 

your

own

Twitter

If

you

don't

it

:pavarotti: :ovolol:

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

just 

make 

your

own

Twitter

If

you

don't

it

:pavarotti: :ovolol:

It doesn't bother me that he is a huge sensitive snowflake..... Its hilarious seeing him be one and even more hilarious that betas like you are now defending snowflake behavior :drake:

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny that no one knows if this is real or not because no one has a Truth social account lol. I think it's fake because I've seen it twice and both have the same RT numbers.

It's real :drake:

Holy shit, so Twinblade, Malax, and Saucer ended up praising somebody who is looking like the absolute biggest Beta male in the world.

Even getting rejected by Trump, of all people..:tom:

That's some huge Beta energy, right there.

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?