Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?

15 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol hunter Biden selling his father's influence is no longer a problem because it wasn't Biden Sr that told twitter to block the New York Post's real story about it? 

The twitter files is about the behind the scenes of how twitter reacted. This has no relation to the actual hunter biden story. 

Cooke stop playing dumb, you're not fooling anyone. 

The Twitter files was to show That the leftist government pressured Twitter to silence the Hunter story and infringe on people's first amendment rights.

Unfortunately... It backfired as the information that they asked to be removed were nude photos and Biden wasn't president Oct 2020.

unfortunately Trump's government was on power then and also asked Twitter to remove tweets... Which they did....  :umad:

Yet somehow the you don't about the government asking Twitter to silence its citizens. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ooh it's coming.. But fair enough. 

The DNC and its propaganda press have you so programmed that you're sending angry tweets to Elon?   If the lefty press hadn't been throwing a temper tantrum over losing control of Twitter,

Don't like it? Make your own Twitter (wait there's more)  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

You haven't responded to what I said about how it would have been delt with if it were a Don Jr story. This is what I mean by deflecting. 

But the Twitter files don't show the story being silenced.  It shows them removing nude photos. 

As far as Don Jr... That's a hypothetical made up scenario. What's with you and these hypothetical scenarios that never happened that you want people to react to.. Lol

Here's a real one, they probably would have reacted the same way as they did when Ivanka and Jared took 2 billion in Saudi money and over a billion in Chinese money while working for the US government, selling their father's/fathers in law name and influence to line their pockets. 

It's interesting how you don't care about that :umad:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

As far as Don Jr... That's a hypothetical made up scenario. What's with you and these hypothetical scenarios that never happened that you want people to react to.. Lol

Here's a real one, they probably would have reacted the same way as they did when Ivanka and Jared took 2 billion in Saudi money and over a billion in Chinese money while working for the US government, selling their father's/fathers in law name and influence to line their pockets. 

It's interesting how you don't care about that :umad:

That's what fucks with my mind about him. He gives his fantasy scenarios he made up in his head and is obviously in his feelings about like they happened, then expects other people to react to them like they happened too? Motherfucker is so weird. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke stop playing dumb, you're not fooling anyone. 

The Twitter files was to show That the leftist government pressured Twitter to silence the Hunter story and infringe on people's first amendment rights.

Unfortunately... It backfired as the information that they asked to be removed were nude photos and Biden wasn't president Oct 2020.

unfortunately Trump's government was on power then and also asked Twitter to remove tweets... Which they did....  :umad:

Yet somehow the you don't about the government asking Twitter to silence its citizens. 

I DIDNT SAY THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO BLOCK THE STORY GOUKOSAN/ holy fuck 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That's what fucks with my mind about him. He gives his fantasy scenarios he made up in his head and is obviously in his feelings about like they happened, then expects other people to react to them like they happened too? Motherfucker is so weird. 

Man you guys are so dishonest about everything.  It's a simple hypothetical question. You obviously know the answer to it or you'd just say "yeah twitter would have blocked the story if it were Don Jr " . Thank you, your non answer is telling. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I DIDNT SAY THE GOVERNMENT TOLD THEM TO BLOCK THE STORY GOUKOSAN/ holy fuck 

The Twitter thread you posted did... Lol

Did you read Musk's thread that you linked you ignorant cunt? 

Of course you didn't... You never read past a headline... Fucking dumbass :drake:

No response about the REAL scenario with Ivanka and Jared?.... You only want to focus on hypotheticals? Lol

Edited by Goukosan
On 2022-12-02 at 3:55 PM, Cooke said:

Developing story. 

@Goukosan this is what I posted. There were literally 3 tweets in the thread when I posted it. Hence why I said "developing story". Dumb fuck 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

@Goukosan this is what I posted. There were literally 3 tweets in the thread when I posted it. Hence why I said "developing story". Dumb fuck 

Musk pointed everyone to that thread and added commentary about government 1st amendment censorship and Twitter being biased and suppressing the Hunter Biden story.  

So because it bombed you're Still playing dumb as to why you posted the "Twitter files"... Lmfao. 

Just checked.. Musk removed his tweets about the government suppressing free speech and about the hunter story being "handled"  after people pointed out that it was dick pics that were removed and that Joe Biden wasn't in government in 2020 

It's like almost daily Musk has to delete Misinformed tweets :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Musk pointed everyone to that thread and added commentary about government 1st amendment censorship and Twitter being biased and suppressing the Hunter Biden story.  

So because it bombed you're Still playing dumb as to why you posted the "Twitter files"... Lmfao. 

Just checked.. Musk removed his tweets about the government suppressing free speech and about the hunter story being "handled"  after people pointed out that it was dick pics that were removed and that Biden wasn't in government in 2020 

:drake:

OK. 

46 minutes ago, Cooke said:

More coming via Bari Weiss

Its hilarious how you don't post anything yourself.......because you have NO SPECIFIC DETAIL that is remotely damning for Biden and his people.

You just like posting other people's "reports" and you just-so-happen to never find anything IN THE REPORT that is worth mentioning in your post.

Notice that?

I definitely do.:mjgrin:

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But the Twitter files don't show the story being silenced.  It shows them removing nude photos. 

BS. The goal was to suppress the story as Russian disinformation before the election. 

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

BS. The goal was to suppress the story as Russian disinformation before the election. 

Unfortunately for you that's not what the files showed

Wait let me guess, you did not actually look into what you're talking about as per usual:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Its hilarious how you don't post anything yourself.......because you have NO SPECIFIC DETAIL that is remotely damning for Biden and his people.

You just like posting other people's "reports" and you just-so-happen to never find anything IN THE REPORT that is worth mentioning in your post.

Notice that?

I definitely do.:mjgrin:

Sorry I'm not an investigative journalist like you jehurey 😂

23 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Sorry I'm not an investigative journalist like you jehurey 😂

I love how he didn't answer the question.

he can't even say what Biden or his people did wrong.

All he does is point to "reports" that also don't have any evidence.............since he knows that, he just leaves the youtube thumbnail or the first introductory tweet..............and never actually says what the actual story is.

This is very similar to what Trump wanted Ukraine to do with Hunter Biden........he just wanted "an investigation opened" so that he can point to "SEE! there's an investigation".........without specifying what exactly is the crime.

Cooke is doing the very same thing....he's just pointing and saying "SEE! there's a reporter investigating!" And then saying nothing. Just like Trump tried to do.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he didn't answer the question.

he can't even say what Biden or his people did wrong.

All he does is point to "reports" that also don't have any evidence.............since he knows that, he just leaves the youtube thumbnail or the first introductory tweet..............and never actually says what the actual story is.

This is very similar to what Trump wanted Ukraine to do with Hunter Biden........he just wanted "an investigation opened" so that he can point to "SEE! there's an investigation".........without specifying what exactly is the crime.

Cooke is doing the very same thing....he's just pointing and saying "SEE! there's a reporter investigating!" And then saying nothing. Just like Trump tried to do.

Jehurey, there's more to come 🙂 pull up your panties and relax. 

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he's now trying to do a Guliani :hest:

So as it turns out Jim Baker reviewed these files before release, and Jim Baker is an interesting person.  He was general council to the FBI and was also named in the emails he himself was reviewing, and now fired from Twitter for a massive conflict of interest. 

15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So as it turns out Jim Baker reviewed these files before release, and Jim Baker is an interesting person.  He was general council to the FBI and was also named in the emails he himself was reviewing, and now fired from Twitter for a massive conflict of interest. 

I love how you still can't clarify anything scandalous

You just post HALF-bits of random information to make baseless insinuations.

Elon Musk fired Baker.

Guess you forgot that part.

So what is your theory..............Elon Musk wanted to blow the lid open on................HIM BEING PART OF A CONSPIRACY?!?!?!?!?!

:lawl::lawl::lawl:man, you are so stupid

• Hot Sauce changed the title to Why is Twitter trying so hard to prevent Elon Musk from taking it over?