Yes obviously... But again and? 

The games swapped places. Prefer Xenoblade anyway so that's a win for me :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes obviously... But again and? 

The games swapped places. Prefer Xenoblade anyway so that's a win for me :umad:

And what?  You either agree or you don't... I said what I said. :drake: 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes you said a whole bunch of nothing as per usual.  Xenoblade hit pushed up to July nothing you said changes that :juggle:

You got butthurt because I stated an obvious reason about why Xenoblade was moved up.  LOL You didn't have to say anything... but you did...   You said "bubu I care more about Xenoblade than Splatoon 3"... and that was your response because you never gave a shit about Splatoon to begin with... like the rest of us.  Nintendo's games are junk 70% of the time... and you're happy that you wont have to fake being happy about Splatoon 3 and instead can actually be happy about an upcoming game to play.. lmao

36 minutes ago, Remij said:

You got butthurt because I stated an obvious reason about why Xenoblade was moved up.  LOL You didn't have to say anything... but you did...   You said "bubu I care more about Xenoblade than Splatoon 3"... and that was your response because you never gave a shit about Splatoon to begin with... like the rest of us.  Nintendo's games are junk 70% of the time... and you're happy that you wont have to fake being happy about Splatoon 3 and instead can actually be happy about an upcoming game to play.. lmao

Hey dumbass you're trying too hard and rambling on about dumb convoluted shit in your head...save that dumb shit for you and Jerry and your endless go arounds about stupid shit :umad:

I'm a fan of the Xeno games and Xenoblade got moved up to July, im glad it did.. The end:juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Hey dumbass you're trying too hard and rambling on about dumb convoluted shit in your head...save that dumb shit for you and Jerry. 

Xenoblade got moved up to July, im happy it did.. The end:juggle:

I made a complete statement and you continually asked me "and? and? and?" :lemming: 

If you don't want me to talk about it.. don't fucking ask clown :mj: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

I made a complete statement and you continually asked me "and? and? and?" :lemming: 

If you don't want me to talk about it.. don't fucking ask clown :mj: 

That  "and?" was rhetorical you fucking idiot :drake:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That  "and?" was rhetorical you fucking idiot :drake:

Now you're acting like you weren't expecting a response :mj: 

But then you responded to me again after that too... and said "well duh obviously, but again and?" because you wanted to argue :drake: 

I'm happy you're happy that you don't have to pretend to like Splatoon 3 and can instead actually be happy about an upcoming game being moved forward.  That's all. :hest: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Now you're acting like you weren't expecting a response :mj: 

But then you responded to me again after that too... and said "well duh obviously, but again and?" because you wanted to argue :drake: 

Just shut the fuck up next time clown.  You're acting just like Jerry now :hest: 

57 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at all this drivel for a rhetorical "and?".... All it took was one one to set him off to the races :drake:

Now he's mad I didn't jump on his bullshit go around like his Boyfriend Jerry :umad:

Xenoblade looks great and got pushed up to July..... Run along LemiJ :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Look at all this drivel for a rhetorical "and?".... All it took was one one to set him off to the races :drake:

Now he's mad I didn't jump on his bullshit go around like his Boyfriend Jerry :umad:

Xenoblade looks great and got pushed up to July..... Run along LemiJ :juggle:

^he's not shutting up.  

LOL It's ok.  I'm happy for you.. as I said.  You don't need to worry about pretending to like Splatoon 3 for a while yet.. and you'll actually have something to play on your Switch that you actually like in the meantime. 

Enjoy :hest: 

Just now, Remij said:

^he's not shutting up.  

LOL It's ok.  I'm happy for you.. as I said.  You don't need to worry about pretending to like Splatoon 3 for a while yet.. and you'll actually have something to play on your Switch that you actually like in the meantime. 

Enjoy :hest: 

Look at him go :drake:

All those side argument attempts by you  are useless... Run along kid.