Aza finally responded to my pm's, he's alive!

...and the only thing he said is he volunteered and that he is busy right now 

wtf :mjcry:  i told him not to and to tell SW, but I think he didn't? I'm worried that asshole will die wtf

31 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao Twincel has no shame at all. 

Do you disagree with the point though? 

Aza has (always been a fucking weird but that's irrelevant to the point) been posting here for years with seemingly unrestricted access to the internet. Therefore I can only assume he's seen what the rest of us have seen recently regarding what Russian has been doing in Ukraine. Rape and murder of women and kids, murder and torture of civilians, indiscriminate artillery fire which has basically levelled certain cities, never mind the mass looting. It seems pretty obvious at this point that these tactics are very much about the psychological impact they surely know they're having on the Ukrainians, and no matter what you can dig up on Ukraine before the 24th of Feb there is no justification for the way Russia is fighting this war on any level. I worry how many Russians actively agree with all this too.

What type of person does it make Aza if he knows this and has volunteered to join in. I would genuinely love to ask him, just to see what his motivations are. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Cell said:

Aza has (always been a fucking weird but that's irrelevant to the point) been posting here for years with seemingly unrestricted access to the internet. Therefore I can only assume he's seen what the rest of us have seen recently regarding what Russian has been doing in Ukraine. Rape and murder of women and kids, murder and torture of civilians, indiscriminate artillery fire which has basically levelled certain cities, never mind the mass looting. It seems pretty obvious at this point that these tactics are very much about the psychological impact they surely know they're having on the Ukrainians, and no matter what you can dig up on Ukraine before the 24th of Feb there is no justification for the way Russia is fighting this war on any level. I worry how many Russians actively agree with all this too.

What type of person does it make Aza if he knows this and has volunteered to join in. I would genuinely love to ask him, just to see what his motivations are. 

He's brainwashed. His justification is that none of that stuff is actually happening.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Cell said:

Lol Twincel falls for propaganda bullshit and lives in the United States. He's in fucking no place to call someone else out. He's proven how retarded and cowardly he is time and time again. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol Twincel falls for propaganda bullshit and lives in the United States. He's in fucking no place to call someone else out. He's proven how retarded and cowardly he is time and time again. 

You're downplaying genocide by comparing it to U.S. politics. You're disgusting....

trust me that guy didn't do it voluntarily (if it's even true what he said to me). If it was him he would be sitting in his comfy moscow based apartment and play shitty sony jrpgs on his playstation all day.

I think his fam lost all their wealth and daddy forced him to join the "cause" :mjcry:

4 hours ago, Cell said:

He probably didn't, he's an asshole and brainwashed and he liked that but I think he would never join a warzone voluntarily like I said. also I can't keep thinking you come of kinda pretentious. Most russians disagree with the war, especially young ones. There is a series of arrests still going on in russia.

I still agree with you of course, the situation is absolutely fucked and if there's anyone to blame it's putin and his cutthroat regime. 

Edited by kaz

here's aza talking about him "volunteering"

ZS6qRX.gif

even if he was totally pro-Putin, that piece of shit wouldn't lift a finger for any cause.

so yeah, he's doing something against his will.

I don't wanna trash or lecture the guy, but if you are one of those types that are like "yeah, my country is going to trash...but I'm gonna act apathetic and then act like doing something to help fix things is below me." you deserve what you get.

Those stupid vodka-glazed fools didn't want to put enough effort to get their ass out to vote, and vote out the corruptness from every single level of government and spend years, maybe decades cleaning up their country.

Instead, the rot spread over those decades.

4 hours ago, kaz said:

He probably didn't, he's an asshole and brainwashed and he liked that but I think he would never join a warzone voluntarily like I said. also I can't keep thinking you come of kinda pretentious. Most russians disagree with the war, especially young ones. There is a series of arrests still going on in russia.

I still agree with you of course, the situation is absolutely fucked and if there's anyone to blame it's putin and his cutthroat regime. 

Pretentious? You think I give a fuck about impressing Systemwars with my

noble opinions on the Ukraine war? I couldn’t give less of fuck. I am pretty hooked on getting updates on it hourly though through Reddit and telegram and it is absolutely horrifying. I’m still worried about it escalating further with other countries, which is why I have strong opinions on it. 

As for Russians disagreeing, it’s hard to get a good judge because of all the propaganda, younger Russians do for sure but not all and generally there seems to be a good base of support as well as opposition. Aza certainly didn’t seem to disagree in his limited posts in Politics. 

If he was drafted of course that’s a completely different situation. 

Edited by Cell

Well this thread went political fast :trump2:

It feels weird knowing someone for decades and now they're "the enemy". Shame that world leaders all want to compensate for small dicks and can't chill.