What do you guys think about China's extreme lockdown?

40 million people cannot leave their homes, people forcibly removed if they test positive, family pets destroyed, drones flying the streets telling people to stay where they are, limited access to food and resources. Even with multiple vaccines and the least virulent strain yet, this is how China reacts? 

Fuck authoritiarianism 

This is some serious dystopian craziness 

• NPC 1
4 hours ago, Cooke said:

40 million people cannot leave their homes, people forcibly removed if they test positive, family pets destroyed, drones flying the streets telling people to stay where they are, limited access to food and resources. Even with multiple vaccines and the least virulent strain yet, this is how China reacts? 

Fuck authoritiarianism 

This is some serious dystopian craziness 

sp you actual do know the difference between real authorianism, and the lies that you tried to peddle as authorianism.

Making you wear a mask and you not going to a restaurant isn't that.

You clearly know that.

Please..............please spend your time and energy trying to make the equivalence. It'll be funny seeing you try to make your bullshit fly.

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sp you actual do know the difference between real authorianism, and the lies that you tried to peddle as authorianism.

Making you wear a mask and you not going to a restaurant isn't that.

You clearly know that.

Please..............please spend your time and energy trying to make the equivalence. It'll be funny seeing you try to make your bullshit fly.

please stay on topic jehurey. 

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

please stay on topic jehurey. 

I am. My first sentence confirms that you actually know what REAL authoritarianism is, in contrast to what you have previously been trying to peddle.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I am. My first sentence confirms that you actually know what REAL authoritarianism is, in contrast to what you have previously been trying to peddle.

This isn't the topic jehurey. What do you think about this extreme lockdown? Do you agree? 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

This isn't the topic jehurey.

Yes it is.

You brought up the actual word, authoritarianism.

And I spoke, exactly, about that, and how that ties into you and you understanding of that subject.

If you can't handle your own thread, go cry somewhere else while grown folks do the talking.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yes it is.

You brought up the actual word, authoritarianism.

And I spoke, exactly, about that, and how that ties into you and you understanding of that subject.

If you can't handle your own thread, go cry somewhere else while grown folks do the talking.

So you think China isn't an authoritarian country? 

Anyway, back to the topic. Do you feel this sort of lockdown is justified? Knowing we have treatments, vaccines, and the Omicron strain is the least deadly strain to date? 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Where did I say anything remotely like that?

In fact, I said the you posting about this stuff in China means that you finally posted something that truly look like authoritarianism.

I'm pretty sure you already know this, and are just pretending to play stupid.

On 2022-04-21 at 9:17 AM, Cooke said:

Anyway, back to the topic. Do you feel this sort of lockdown is justified? Knowing we have treatments, vaccines, and the Omicron strain is the least deadly strain to date? 

Why do you keep fishing for people to defend this?